SPAM random annoying things

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Wanting to unleash a post vendor sponsored lunch poop in the bog at work, together with several super-farts, but a dude is there washing his hands....who the takes about 5 minutes to frigging get done with that leaving me sitting there trying to hold the Python in :eek:

The secret is... avoid scripting languages

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wanting to unleash a post vendor sponsored lunch poop in the bog at work, together with several super-farts, but a dude is there washing his hands....who the takes about 5 minutes to frigging get done with that leaving me sitting there trying to hold the Python in :eek:
Why hold it in? Shit harder...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
what can I say? I'm a shy shitter :(
I, on the other hand, have shat on all three of Britain's highest mountains. This year.

Apart from liking to shit in beautiful places - I have inconvenient bowels :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
People who have been in the same lane for ages following a row of traffic but when you go to overtake they decide to do the same and cut right in front of you.
They had like 10 minutes to do that before I came along why should I be the catalyst for you to move your car.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have decided that all other drivers are basically retards. Had them all today and I have only had a 5 minute journey.

Driving too fucking slowly in the outside lane, 50 in a 70. Not worrying about pesky indicators. Not being able to stick to one lane on a roundabout. Falling asleep at a traffic light (one of those useless arseholes that don't understand what amber means)

I need to buy myself a snowplough.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
People who have been in the same lane for ages following a row of traffic but when you go to overtake they decide to do the same and cut right in front of you.
They had like 10 minutes to do that before I came along why should I be the catalyst for you to move your car.

I see this a lot, it's annoying, I think it's because they're in autopilot and they see a car going to overtake and it wakes them up.

It's similar to what I call 'empty gap syndrome' where you have two lanes of cars as far as the eye can see, but if you leave a gap someone just HAS to move into it regardless of the fact that queue of cars has stopped up ahead. This then causes people to drive far too close because they don't want an empty-gapper to suddenly fill the void.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trying to find someone that wants a job.

The brutal side effect of this record unemployment is that it is hard as fuck to find someone qualified to fit a position. All we want is an accounts drone that is semi-competent.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Lazy fucking wankers who open my front gate, drop whatever crap it is through my letterbox, and then walk out leaving the gate wide open.

I wish I could cover them in paint or something.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I see this a lot, it's annoying, I think it's because they're in autopilot and they see a car going to overtake and it wakes them up.

It's similar to what I call 'empty gap syndrome' where you have two lanes of cars as far as the eye can see, but if you leave a gap someone just HAS to move into it regardless of the fact that queue of cars has stopped up ahead. This then causes people to drive far too close because they don't want an empty-gapper to suddenly fill the void.

What's proper etiquette for cruise control?
Pootling along at a set speed, coming across the occasional driver who speeds up, slows down, over and undertakes me.
Is set speed cruise control just old hat now? Should we all have the radar version that tracks the person in front?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can adjust cruise control on the fly. You can also use the accelerator and it will drop back to whatever your speed is set to.

Either way, you should still pay attention to your surroundings and what other drivers are doing/the flow of traffic.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What's proper etiquette for cruise control?
Pootling along at a set speed, coming across the occasional driver who speeds up, slows down, over and undertakes me.
Is set speed cruise control just old hat now? Should we all have the radar version that tracks the person in front?
Not everyone has it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I don't have it on mine, and can't say I've missed it in 3 years. Maintaining a set speed isn't especially difficult.....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its amazing for fuel economy though. The car will put through the absolute minimum power to maintain the speed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, if you are constantly being undertaken you are probably in the wrong lane at the wrong speed.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Its amazing for fuel economy though. The car will put through the absolute minimum power to maintain the speed.

Only on the flat, add hill sinto the equation you're better off without it.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Also, if you are constantly being undertaken you are probably in the wrong lane at the wrong speed.
I said occasional, not constantly. I'm specifically talking about when the overtaken driver changes speed erratically and surges ahead, making the cruise control dude look like the bad guy.
Random annoying things.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I said occasional, not constantly. I'm specifically talking about when the overtaken driver changes speed erratically and surges ahead, making the cruise control dude look like the bad guy.
Random annoying things.

They're also dangerous.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I love cruise control on long journeys. I get home a lot less tired than I would without it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Mine has adaptive cruise control, it track the surroundings and alters accordingly

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My L200 had a choke style pull lever that set the revs...you could use it as s basic cruise control...it was hilariously dangerous and I cant believe they fitted it so easy to reach.
Basically every L200 you see on the motorway..the driver has the revs set and has his feet on the dash.
Also it doesnt cancel when braking.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Blklu1tIcAA837x.jpg

SEE

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
While idly dreaming in the train just now, it dawned on me that in my last MGMT presentation I'd accidentally added 100% to every volume delta. I wonder if I can change it back without anyone noticing :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Also...people tucking their ears into baseball or trucker caps. Surely that's got to be uncomfortable as all hell?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
While idly dreaming in the train just now, it dawned on me that in my last MGMT presentation I'd accidentally added 100% to every volume delta. I wonder if I can change it back without anyone noticing :eek:
Just keep it in there and set yourself a target to reduce it with your management. Then report on the saving :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stabbing yourself up the finger nail with a leather working needle.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Is that because you are not concentrating as much do you think? Not being funny. Just wondering.

You just settle into a "this is how fast I'm going and that's that". No pressure to keep up with anyone else, it's just one less thing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom