SPAM random annoying things

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I dream of such things! Years ago I worked in a place with 3.5k staff on site, had a proper restaurant with pretty decent food, I rarely bothered eating at home at all.

Now we just have a van that no longer comes because apparently it is possible to run a company into the ground despite it being one of the simplest and needed services on an industrial estate with 30odd thousand workers with virtually no overheads.

Today i had carrot soup + salad with flounder poached in horseraddish butter followed by a bowl of chocolate mousse for dessert

With some slices of fresh bread on the side

For €6.50

Ive put on some weight since i started here cant figure out why...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Today i had carrot soup + salad with flounder poached in horseraddish butter followed by a bowl of chocolate mousse for dessert

With some slices of fresh bread on the side

For €6.50

Ive put on some weight since i started here cant figure out why...

You Scandinavians don't half eat some weird stuff. For the same price (or slightly less) I had a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, fries and a drink.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Theres a macdonalds near work for greasy friday trips (if the restaurant doesnt have its own burger day thst is!)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would rather have the poached fish tbh...

I had a pizza sub, was alright but better than the crap in my wife sandwiches (which I had by mistake) ham and coleslaw.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Subways beef melts are nice. Whats a pizza sub? Slice of pizza between two bits of bread?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah its chicken, pepperoni, cheese and pizza sauce. Had it in cheesy Italian bread, with extra cheese, naturally.

Edit. Less sauce and it would have been spot on.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I have the horrible feeling I have been played for a fool and I have no way of finding out......

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who describe football matches touch by touch.

If I cared I would have watched it...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes, those are the people, going on about something the other person doesn't really care about.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I dream of such things! Years ago I worked in a place with 3.5k staff on site, had a proper restaurant with pretty decent food, I rarely bothered eating at home at all.

Now we just have a van that no longer comes because apparently it is possible to run a company into the ground despite it being one of the simplest and needed services on an industrial estate with 30odd thousand workers with virtually no overheads.

Second job I had was on a similar site 2K + people and a proper canteen. Although the company did stop subsidising and got in a private contractor. Problem was that they just kept putting the prices up. Got so bad that during the pay talks with unions we asked for pay to be kept inline with the inflation of a bacon butty! :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I used to love the canteen at Smith and Nephew, subsided full English breakfast, we're talking about £1.40 for the works. Had to stop myself from having one every day!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
We have two restaurants on site and a couple of coffee bars.

The main one has a choice of four or so main dishes with a stir fry bar, and bar that changes between omlettes and pasta and then a sandwhich counter and a salad help yourself place.

Does full brekkys too. Try not to do that because it gets addictive.

When i was a british aerospace we had a subsidised canteen that was awesome too.

When i changed jobs to a small company and all we had was the sandwich van that used to come round at 9:30 or the garage for a sandwich later. I got very depressed.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This is news today - summaries of Twitter and Facebook comments. Pretty pathetic of the BBC tbh.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It takes only a few mins and a blender to make. Don't know what the fuss is, people are lazy.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Takes just a few seconds to open a packet and get dipping tho

The tescos hummus is excellent

All the hummus in stores in Finland is watery and manky :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom