SPAM random annoying things

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
When you check your emails because you were off on Friday and the clown that you have to go through to get stuff done is off next week and the beffudled old fuck has shat the bed on the day you were off.

Getting a lot of this lately. There comes an age (the 53 to 65 bracket) where employees just say "fuck this, I'm 10 years off retirement, I don't need this shit" and just sit and do the bare minimum until they get made an offer to fuck off on a fat redundancy settlement and retire early. Or, fuck off 5 years early on said redundancy and contract for 5 years.

So bored of shit contractors.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Some idiot spiked my drink last night. Lost control of my body and vomited when I got home. Today has been horrific with disastrously immense amounts of hangovers and feeling like shit. Might call in sick tomorrow

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
In the UK we just say "must have had a dodgy pint" "thought it tasted a bit like fairly liquid"

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Some idiot spiked my drink last night. Lost control of my body and vomited when I got home. Today has been horrific with disastrously immense amounts of hangovers and feeling like shit. Might call in sick tomorrow

That sucks immensely. Had that once, blacked out at the club, lost control of my body, woke up as my friend was dragging me home but couldn't do anything, just flashes. Puked when i got home and in the car towards the hospital.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my central heating is throwing a wobbly. Refuses to shut down the heat to my bathroom. Whole house is boiling. It was 22C today outside today. Fucking sauna indoors :eek:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
my central heating is throwing a wobbly. Refuses to shut down the heat to my bathroom. Whole house is boiling. It was 22C today outside today. Fucking sauna indoors :eek:
Throw some water on the coals

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm more of a steambath kind of guy. Don't like saunas :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Humidity kills me also. Like those butterfly houses and the tropical dome at the eden project. Feels like im suffocating. Definately not a sauna person me

sayward

Resident Freddy
think the stress is taking its toll. so far this month I've parked my car into a wall. £300 for a new radiator grill. And hub has reversed out of the drive and into a large parked van. Which he didn't see. Insurance claim. Raised premium. Fed up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bullshit windows updates. Oh thanks MS for putting your cloud bollocks back on and then adding Edge and Store short cuts to my task bar. I must have not meant to have got rid of that garbage when I first installed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Same happens with android and, I presume, ios updates...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
People in my local town's Facebook group who believe that "local honey" is some magical cure for hayfever. It's just sugar ffs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People in my local town's Facebook group who believe that "local honey" is some magical cure for hayfever. It's just sugar ffs.
Like those idiots who believe the manuka honey bullshit. Pure homeopathy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, honey can help the body get used to pollen, not a massive amount but it does. Due to it containing small amounts of pollen.

It certainly isn't going to stop hey fever completely as people claim though.

Edit, not the garbage you get at the supermarket, proper honey.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Most honey is filtered so doesn't contain pollen. Raw honey contains trace amounts. AFAIK there's no scientific basis for that claim - just anecdotal. And studies into honey AFAIK are into it's topical use as an antibacterial agent - and are relatively inconclusive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't buy filtered honey, I get it from my great uncle who is a bee-keeper. Again, it is actually useful as an anti bacterial/anti fungal (to cover wounds and so on) due to it being resistant to bacteria, it doesn't kill it but it does stop it from reproducing, which is why it can be kept for hundreds of years, very little can survive on its surface and anything that sinks into it is starved. You wouldn't want to eat it but it is still honey.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
When you get to the petrol station, fill up, go to pay and then realise your wife took all your cash :( Looking like a dumbass in having to go to the cashpoint first, holding up those in the queue behind.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
When you get to the petrol station, fill up, go to pay and then realise your wife took all your cash :( Looking like a dumbass in having to go to the cashpoint first, holding up those in the queue behind.

Confused. Why couldn't you pay the 32p it costs you to fill your tank with your card? Is petrol cash only in middleeastisstan?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Confused. Why couldn't you pay the 32p it costs you to fill your tank with your card? Is petrol cash only in middleeastisstan?
At the pump you pay cash, card in the shop. ATM outside the shop. Needed money anyway and way quicker than going into the shop and queuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom