SPAM random annoying things

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
At least you didn't have to use a wrinkled up old bill that takes forever to get into any sort of usable condition for inserting into the machine.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I lost a credit card somewhere, so used the secure messaging my bank offers with its online service to inform them and request a replacement. A message came back, I had to phone them. So I did, only to go through exactly the same security the website requires, to ask for a new credit card.

And then I had to listen to him tell me all the obvious shite anyone knows, unfamiliar transactions, Android Pay, etc. Fuck sake I didn't want to speak to you, you've said you're sending me a new card, end of discussion. Stop wasting my bloody time, I've got shit to browse.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Microsoft re-enabling things I explicitly turned off with their latest patch. Do fuck off, guys, really :(

TdC

becoming totally unused to my HOTAS after a year of not using it. the base spring is a bit stiff so I am constantly over-pitch-/yawing and having to correct. the classic newbie space wobble :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
becoming totally unused to my HOTAS after a year of not using it. the base spring is a bit stiff so I am constantly over-pitch-/yawing and having to correct. the classic newbie space wobble :(
Elite?

TdC

ye gods! just setting up the game to work properly again to my -admittedly dodgy- standards took two hours and I'm not even done :eek:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Parents visiting, arriverat yesterday, leaves tomorrow. They really arent normal. An excellent reminder of what I'll never want to become, personality wise. If I'd written a book about it, it'd be called Insanity's crescendo.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cunt baristas who make latte art. I said it was to go, so I'm gonna stick a lid on it any way, and your shit is making a cue of morning grumpy people who just wants coffee.

TdC

ye gods! just setting up the game to work properly again to my -admittedly dodgy- standards took two hours and I'm not even done :eek:

aaaand there are all kinds of UI issues after the patch to the extend that I can't plot a multi-jump route. oh well, time to leave Elite again for another couple of months :-/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Female fox pissing about in the garden. Thought I was going to get raped.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Its over sensitive nonsense. He wasnt classin his race as being like a gorilla in the first place. It was the way he played. Too much pc butt hurts.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yup. Bollocks but still a thing if you ask the delicates...until the natural social recoil..in a year or two, which will be savage as fuck.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
When the food van company goes bust so you take it as a good way to save money and bring lunches to work.

A week later pizza hut, subway, greggs and costa coffee all open new shops about 200metres form work.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Easy not to buy any of their non-food shite though eh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Would kind of defeat the object of going out to buy lunch if I just walked up to the shop and back again though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Would kind of defeat the object of going out to buy lunch if I just walked up to the shop and back again though.
Take lunch with you and go out for a lunchtime walk? Stretch your legs and eat much better food cheaper. Win-win :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Fat arsed more like!

(We have an excellent restaurant subsided by work downstairs so i am equally if not more lazy :( )

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I dream of such things! Years ago I worked in a place with 3.5k staff on site, had a proper restaurant with pretty decent food, I rarely bothered eating at home at all.

Now we just have a van that no longer comes because apparently it is possible to run a company into the ground despite it being one of the simplest and needed services on an industrial estate with 30odd thousand workers with virtually no overheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom