SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Certainly does. Got tomorrow off, wife is going to her mums until Monday. Told work I was going to leave, they are putting together a promotion.

Just been shopping

Bosh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Certainly does. Got tomorrow off, wife is going to her mums until Monday. Told work I was going to leave, they are putting together a promotion.

Just been shopping

Bosh.
When did you change your boxers?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Using the microwave to defrost the last bagel in the freezer for a late snack only to set the microwave on full power and burn the crap out of it. :(

I'm now half pissed and have nothing to eat! And everything smells of burnt toast.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Using the microwave to defrost the last bagel in the freezer for a late snack only to set the microwave on full power and burn the crap out of it. :(

I'm now half pissed and have nothing to eat! And everything smells of burnt toast.

Late sanck?

Half Ten?!

You got old!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I've got Cheese and Crackers! All is well in world once more!

Apart from the smoke mist I'm sitting in.

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Resorted to to ato soup and woustershire sauce as late snack. Wanted fried goodies or kebab

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I don't get Worcestershire (the eff, it even has an autocorrect with a capital W) sauce. What boggles my mind is it's been a regular shelf-item in Swedish stores forever. I suppose, that's the extent of your influence in this world, and I'm fine with that. I'd take fish´n chips but nooo, not one fucker serves that here.

Oh, Scottish meat (heh) seems to be a thing here.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A cupboard isnt a cupboard without a bottle of soy sauce, same as proper malt vinegar.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I don't get Worcestershire (the eff, it even has an autocorrect with a capital W) sauce. What boggles my mind is it's been a regular shelf-item in Swedish stores forever. I suppose, that's the extent of your influence in this world, and I'm fine with that. I'd take fish´n chips but nooo, not one fucker serves that here.

Oh, Scottish meat (heh) seems to be a thing here.

Yes. That is the extent of our influence in the world.

Still, beats flat pack furniture with half the pieces missing I suppose.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Awww. You managed to get one of our resident nationalists all butthurt @fettoken.

I guess if those words sting a little the decades-long decline of Blighty as an influence and our current nosedive in popularity must positively make the veins in his eyes quiver! :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Awww. You managed to get one of our resident nationalists all butthurt @fettoken.

I guess if those words sting a little the decades-long decline of Blighty as an influence and our current nosedive in popularity must positively make the veins in his eyes quiver! :D

Well to be fair @fettoken started it, and getting cultural snark from a Swede is a bit much, their decline was done and dusted by 1650. What next, cultural abuse from a Belgian?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Sorry to burst your little soap dodging bubble, but I'd hardly refer to myself as a nationalist just because a I refuse to enter any "I hate Britain" contests.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Conservative Party reminding me why I hate the Tories, despite kinda looking forward to them after years of the Tony Blair debacle.

Yes, it's technically the law comission's recommendations, but what the tories have form for is shocking the fuck out of everyone then "consulting" and subsequently passing law based on a "watered-down" proposal. However, the version that passes is still way far in advance of what would be achieved if the original proposals weren't so damn shocking in the first place.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Those days where you are so bored at work you might have a stroke any minute.

Got shit to do, have zero motivation to do it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
People trumpeting on FB which group of muscles they have been training.. Complete tools.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Usually protein shake wankers as well.

Edit: I've had Facebook deactivated since Christmas. Feels good.
U fortunately i cant do that as its the only way my parents in law message. So i keep it on. But i have drastically removed people i knew thirty years ago. By atrition or design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom