SPAM random annoying things

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Being pressed for time before a meeting. Decided to have a quick poo. Quick poo turned into massive shit. I hate rushing a shit so I was 10 mins late to my own meeting :eek:
Tell everyone why you were late, in great detail.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I did. Then after my presentation I took everyone out for beers. Nobody joined.

However! in the pub I met a guy I vaguely knew. Guy says his vendor is giving him a bender w/20 other people. I joined and got a free bender. Accidentally agreed to give a speech for 400 people, but stole 2 bottles of bespoke Barolo.

Full of beer but still not sure who got ripped off :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Unimaginable"

Really? I'd have thought they'd have known that was a possibility. If it was unimaginable then it shows that they're so poorly equipped to face the reality in front of them. And nearly six years on they've still not confirmed where the fuel actually is! :(

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Starting to polish your wife's favourite (light tan) boots, and realising a few strokes in that you've made a poor choice of polishing brush...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There's no hope, you'll just have to continue and hope you accidentally improved them in her eyes.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Looking for free website building software, online, offline, whatever, because I have very little work at the moment and random google searches of the term that'd be used to find me (if you lived in London and didn't know the local crews) point to my colleagues. All the online "best website builder" lists say that each website is easy to use.

Like piss they are! They're complicated as hell! I've decided on Wordpress, it's like trying to wipe your own arse with the wrong hand - and that's the easiest one I've found!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Useless people.

It needs to be easier to fire them.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Looking for free website building software, online, offline, whatever, because I have very little work at the moment and random google searches of the term that'd be used to find me (if you lived in London and didn't know the local crews) point to my colleagues. All the online "best website builder" lists say that each website is easy to use.

Like piss they are! They're complicated as hell! I've decided on Wordpress, it's like trying to wipe your own arse with the wrong hand - and that's the easiest one I've found!

Wordpress is about the best if you want to do something more professional than a simple WYSIWIG edited site from the likes of GoDaddy or Wix; its a bit of a learning curve but its not that hard to master. Key issue will be SEO; you need to make sure the site is mobile optimised (Google now downrank you if it isn't) and then get yourself lots of inbound links (Guild of Television Cameramen? I can't find you in the directory), including showreel stuff on Youtube etc. LinkedIn profile? Get a link to that as well and to your site from LinkedIn (nb. learn to love social media, be active on twitter etc with job related stuff and link back to your site). A quick flick through some of the member profiles on that GTC site shows a lot of them have websites but they're not very well optimised; most haven't been made responsive so you've got an opportunity there.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

What for exactly? I'm also looking at a site, but specifically for photography, lots of fingers point to Squarespace.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I can't draw

I blame a borked pencil

vff8sL.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Penguins are notoriously difficult to draw. That's why Michelangelo and Caravaggio didn't paint any.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Women who describe themselves on FB as "sassy" its the new "bubbly" I think...no love, you're just a balloon.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Women who describe themselves on FB as "sassy" its the new "bubbly" I think...no love, you're just a balloon.

Outward voice - "I don't need a man!"
Inward voice - "I should stop eating cake because I desperately need a man"

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Getting to morrisons and finding you have caught the shits from your wife who caught it off some spoiled brat at school because it's parents can't be arsed to parent.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Getting to morrisons and finding you have caught the shits from your wife who caught it off some spoiled brat at school because it's parents can't be arsed to parent.
Tbh its not that simple. The kid could have been fine before leaving home and got the shits when he was at school. Just like you getting to the supermarket.

Its easy to pick stuff up like that at schools and nothing to do with the quality of parenting.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
mmmm.

Moving on.

Getting excited, going on to Amazon, searching for latest Vikings episode.

Then remembering it finished last week.

Edit. Guess its another episode of "Lockup: Women Behind Bars" on Netflix...yeah I am running out of stuff to watch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom