SPAM random annoying things

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Really? Most vegetarians I've known have been lovely and unassuming and never rammed it down my throat.

Vegetarians tend only to get "high and mighty" when some cunt starts asking them to "justify" or "explain" why they're vegetarian, rather than just accepting that they are and not thinking anything of it.

It's only because vegetarianism is unusual in the UK that this is even a thing. In India about a third of people are vegetarian, for example...

I agree with you there that vegetarians are normally fine, and are more than happy for us to chow down on some dead animal whilst they eat its' food.

Vegans, on the other hand......

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also what vegetarians don't understand is all the gas put out by cows is from a by-product for their favourite foods, it would be released anyway, hay and shit still rots but at least our way we get delicious animal flesh...everyone wins.

save the bees tho

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think it has has to do with the sheer amount of (1.3~ billion?) and the volume of co2 emitted.

main-qimg-4429b9d14737637fb925ac99b3633eee

Though

hound-3.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Vet bills, £600 and rising for one of my cats, licked something or trod in something and licked it off which has caused his tongue to swell up, which means he cannot eat. Been at the vets since Sunday and just got him back. After the 15k+ spent on the other one I think they will award me my own parking space soon.

Thank fuck for pet insurance though.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Vet bills, £600 and rising for one of my cats, licked something or trod in something and licked it off which has caused his tongue to swell up, which means he cannot eat. Been at the vets since Sunday and just got him back. After the 15k+ spent on the other one I think they will award me my own parking space soon.

Cant get insurance for ferrets so i just have to stump up.

sayward

Resident Freddy

Other year daughter's cat fell in something, probably a tank of petrol or boat fuel.. burned his skin badly, had to be shaved,and of course he licked it, only just survived, Very expensive. People need to cover such containers.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
People griefing in The Division's DZ. on an equal basis, sure, bring it on, but this guy was like 40 lvls over the rest of us. I mean, what's the point?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
People griefing in The Division's DZ. on an equal basis, sure, bring it on, but this guy was like 40 lvls over the rest of us. I mean, what's the point?
Same reason people kill grey players in daoc. Cause they can and they are cnuts.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So re: GP woes, I sent a letter to my doctors (because you can't ring up aparrently) asking for a prescription for some drooooogs which I already had seen but you have to go back to order your prescription.

Anyway, message on the home phone can you contact us? So I ring up, hey I guiz wat r happening?

Well sir we'd like to confirm that you would like us to send the prescription in the envelope which you attached with your letter.

Amazing

Ormorof

FH is my second home
If it was privatised the call that they asked you to make would cost 20 bucks and the prescription would come with a 200 quid bill

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Needing a new keyboard because once again, Logitech are garbage.

Every decent one seems to be RGB pap...are they seriously aiming them at 16 year olds again? All I want is a decent, standard keyboard!

Edit, ordered a Razor Deathstalker (stupid fucking name) will see if I can disable the lights.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My logitech gaming keyboard has been alive for more years than i can remember without an issue. My wife has a different logitech keyboard and she hasnt had issues with it either.

I put you with user error.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It doesn't help that @Raven's is covered in spit from when he posts on here when he's all angry. It's bound to give up the ghost eventually.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My logitech gaming keyboard has been alive for more years than i can remember without an issue. My wife has a different logitech keyboard and she hasnt had issues with it either.

I put you with user error.

Its a common electrical issue with the G19 keyboard where they have decided to not bother insulating the power cord, it interrupts the USB so it gets itself into a restart cycle that just goes on until you unplug it. I can take it apart and insulate it but can't be arsed. The previous problem with a Logitech device was yet another common, known problem where they put cheap shitty contacts in their mice that wore out over time, RMAd that mouse 3 times before giving up.

The reason they have such a good returns department is because they have so much practice.

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Mines an original g15 and the mrs is a more updated g15. Her mouse is g502. Mine is a g500s

Never had much issue. And would buy again

Gwadien

RE: Prescription woes.

Still hadn't turned up, rang up 'Oh, I'm so sorry, it's been filed away, I am so sorry about that'

I'm going to write a book about this experience;

• Took about 2 weeks to sign up because; They only allow you to go in on certain days to pick up a form to sign up to the GP - on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to 2PM. (Or something similar to this)
  • Then I had to ring up to get an appointment once I signed up (Took about week for it all to process) then they gave me an appointment for a months time.
  • Then I went to the GP, literally walked in 'Do you have Asthma?' 'OK, cya' 'What do you mean? Is that it?' 'Yeah, I can't do prescriptions, you'll have to ring up to sort it out' 'Hmm, Okay'
  • Ring up, 'We don't do prescriptions over the phone, you'll have to send a letter in' So I write a letter, sent it in about 2 weeks ago with an attached envelope to send it back in to my address which is also stamped.
  • Get a phone call at home on Monday, shock horror, I wasn't in, because you know, work. So I ring them back 'Do you give us your permission to send the prescription with the envelope you enclosed?' 'Yes.'
  • Ring up today 'Oh, I'm so sorry, it's been filed away, I am so sorry about that'

Gwadien

Going out for a Indian in Leicester with the people on my teaching course.

75% of the orders are Kormas.

Cunts.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Accidentally delivering faulty data for an entire month to 200 clients and even more users, because I misread a cell in Excel..

Anyone got a job offer by any chance?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
RE: Prescription woes.

Still hadn't turned up, rang up 'Oh, I'm so sorry, it's been filed away, I am so sorry about that'

I'm going to write a book about this experience;

• Took about 2 weeks to sign up because; They only allow you to go in on certain days to pick up a form to sign up to the GP - on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to 2PM. (Or something similar to this)
  • Then I had to ring up to get an appointment once I signed up (Took about week for it all to process) then they gave me an appointment for a months time.
  • Then I went to the GP, literally walked in 'Do you have Asthma?' 'OK, cya' 'What do you mean? Is that it?' 'Yeah, I can't do prescriptions, you'll have to ring up to sort it out' 'Hmm, Okay'
  • Ring up, 'We don't do prescriptions over the phone, you'll have to send a letter in' So I write a letter, sent it in about 2 weeks ago with an attached envelope to send it back in to my address which is also stamped.
  • Get a phone call at home on Monday, shock horror, I wasn't in, because you know, work. So I ring them back 'Do you give us your permission to send the prescription with the envelope you enclosed?' 'Yes.'
  • Ring up today 'Oh, I'm so sorry, it's been filed away, I am so sorry about that'

A valid question would be how many man hours (and therefore tax payers hard earned) have been wasted by how many people to fuck up your situation. Hours I imagine.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Being pressed for time before a meeting. Decided to have a quick poo. Quick poo turned into massive shit. I hate rushing a shit so I was 10 mins late to my own meeting :eek:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
On the clock shits are the best. It must be even better if you know you're wasting everyone else's time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom