SPAM random annoying things

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Some cunt at my work literally makes videos of himself working out and tries to show them to us. No one wants to watch that shit what the fuck seriously man fuck off

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Some cunt at my work literally makes videos of himself working out and tries to show them to us. No one wants to watch that shit what the fuck seriously man fuck off
I hope you tell him like that. I would.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
"Unimaginable"

Really? I'd have thought they'd have known that was a possibility. If it was unimaginable then it shows that they're so poorly equipped to face the reality in front of them. And nearly six years on they've still not confirmed where the fuel actually is! :(
This click bait shit annoys me, tell us what the link is about to save us clicking on it man!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Adblockers should stop that shit, never see clickbait or ads. One or two have attempted to circumvent blockers, they get nuked with new rule sets though.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ah yes, cultural/racial appropriation claims. Common denominator here is the media's always on top of it making headlines, letting these abominations of human nature air their sick fantasies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Common denominator here is the media's always on top of it making headlines
So they get their shit looked at / reposted.

Just like Clarkson's occasional rants on top gear - and the hoo-ha that happened just before Grand Tour started...

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Was a bit short on money this month so struggling to make it to pay day. This month has been a quiet one at work too so I'm probably not gonna do much better next time. Also I seem to have a caught the flu. I can't afford to take any days off though because then I wouldn't make any money.

Also figuring out how to fill in the Japanese tax return forms is making my brain melt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Theiving capitalism continuing to steal from your pensions in favour of shareholders.

In 2015, FTSE 100 companies paid about five times as much in dividends as they did in contributions to their DB pension schemes

So, basically, they can afford to fix your b0rked pension contributions and still give fuckloads to shareholders. But then the rich would get rich more slowly. So fuck the plebs eh?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Making oven baked hamburgers, taking the hot iron pan out of the oven with an oven mitt, taking off said mitt, doing something else, then, deep in thought, deciding to move the pan and grasping the fucking hot as fuck pan handle with your bare hand. :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Making oven baked hamburgers, taking the hot iron pan out of the oven with an oven mitt, taking off said mitt, doing something else, then, deep in thought, deciding to move the pan and grasping the fucking hot as fuck pan handle with your bare hand. :eek:
No fapping for you this week.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Were you sat on your bike when you did that? Usually when you hurt yourself you're sat on your bike.

:)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

My missus did exactly the same thing last night. Even cooking the same thing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
My missus did exactly the same thing last night. Even cooking the same thing.

I felt rather silly. Hand doesn't hurt. No blisters, just slightly scalded. Hope Mrs Gaff is OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom