SPAM random annoying things

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
my hayfever acting up today for the first time in yonks. I feel like death :-(

Same here mate. Having hard time breathing, itchy eyes and sneezing like crazy. My prescription med is out of date, so a trip to the doc, bills + meds will land around 100 BP. Worth it!

It works wonders. Prescription eye-drops removes itchy eyes, nostril spray completely removes sneezing and them red pills reduces it overall.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Can't you just buy them over the counter?

Took some the other day but not bothered since. Used to get it really bad, nose bleeds etc. Not so much any more.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Over the counter stuff makes you sleepy and does not work as effectively in my opinion, and you need to take it all the time. The prescription stuff works wonders, really. It's very effective, also over a longer period of time and it works preemptive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
meh. Its the same thing here. The active ingredient in most is cetirizine which doesn't cause tiredness. Some of the older tablets used to knock me out.

Cetirizine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the cheapo boot's (whatever your local pharmacy chain is) own brand have it in so there is no need to spend loads.

Edit, fairly sure they had them in Aldi for about £1.50 a pack last year.

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
The nasal spray I'm using apparently has steroids in it. That's why it works great.

Active ingredients are Mometasone furoate and Desloratadine.

I'm checking the side effect list, which seem fairly mild with not really that many at all compared to the huuuuuge list with Certrizine.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Can't you just buy them over the counter?

Took some the other day but not bothered since. Used to get it really bad, nose bleeds etc. Not so much any more.

The UK generally has far more over the counter drugs available than in other European countries. There are often other restrictions as well (I can buy Ibuprofen in a supermarket in the UK, but only in a pharmacy in Ireland for example).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The UK generally has far more over the counter drugs available than in other European countries. There are often other restrictions as well (I can buy Ibuprofen in a supermarket in the UK, but only in a pharmacy in Ireland for example).
You can buy ibuprofen and paracetamol in supermarkets as well here in Denmark. But only 10 tablets at a time. Otherwise you might attempt to commit suicide. Even if you go to a pharmacy you need a prescription if you need more than ten tablets.

Thank you confused teenage girls

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If you wanted to commit suicide by pill then what's to stop them going to 10 different supermarkets and buying 1 pack of Ibuprofen from each?

CorNokZ

If you wanted to commit suicide by pill then what's to stop them going to 10 different supermarkets and buying 1 pack of Ibuprofen from each?
People who commit suicide with pills usually do it as a spur of the moment thing, so if they had to go to 10 places to get pills, they'd likely rethink their idiot idea and back out.

Besides that you need a FUCK load of ibuprofen or paracetamol to kill yourself. OD'ing will most likely just result in one of your kidneys getting fucked and you need a ton of dialysis for the rest of your life.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
:)
Well yes exactly so it seems to be a daft thing to impose such a restriction.
I grew up in South Africa where you can still buy a bottle of 100 Paracetamol.

CorNokZ

:)
Well yes exactly so it seems to be a daft thing to impose such a restriction.
I grew up in South Africa where you can still buy a bottle of 100 Paracetamol.
Without the restrictions teenage girls are more likely to go through with it if they can just buy a bottle of pills and get on with it. The restrictions are good, but annoying af

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Thats the idea, people lose the impulse decision after visiting a few shops and waiting in a queue.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
my hayfever acting up today for the first time in yonks. I feel like death :-(

Get your Doc to prescribe you fexofenadine hydrochloride 180mg. They are industrial strength, I've been using them for years.
Also use allergy eye drops and Beconase nasal spray throughout the day and your conk will be aces!

Marc

FH is my second home
I used to have an injection in my ass that completely stopped my hayfever each year but now they dont do it so the best thing I found was that device you can buy from chemists that you whack up your nose and it burns the receptors off from inside your nose. No tablets would work for me.

CorNokZ

I used to have an injection in my ass that completely stopped my hayfever each year but now they dont do it so the best thing I found was that device you can buy from chemists that you whack up your nose and it burns the receptors off from inside your nose. No tablets would work for me.
This probably ruins your ability to snort cocaine and get high as well? Horrible and inhumane if you ask me.

CorNokZ

Almost done with my final paper of my education. Literally just need to read it through and add minor stuff. I just cant. be. arsed

Sick of my computer being stuck to my hands and still being pale af when the sun has been out blasting for the past week

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Almost done with my final paper of my education. Literally just need to read it through and add minor stuff. I just cant. be. arsed

Sick of my computer being stuck to my hands and still being pale af when the sun has been out blasting for the past week
Feel your pain bruh. just get it done. Everything after this is the good life *

* may not actually be true, but it will certainly feel that way for a while :)

CorNokZ

At least I'll be able to at least quintuple my current income. Which will be nice.. But 12 hours already spent today and I'm not done yet

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Had to kill a rabbit this evening.

Was cycling past and saw a thing. Turned round and there it was, back legs broken, trying to drag itself along with it's front paws. Then it got used to my presence and just lay there, blinking at me.

Took a minute 'cause I really didn't want to, then stamped hard on it's face with my heel. Then twice more, just to be sure.

It's eye flew out of it's very crushed skull :(

I felt really quite bad for it.

Then had a wank*. @Wij'd be proud.

*not true (yet) - but figured I'd pre-empt it...

Syri

FH is my second home
Your dreams will be full of rabbits with crushed skulls... It'll be like having Watership Down on a loop...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Was cycling past and saw a thing. Turned round and there it was, back legs broken, trying to drag itself along with it's front paws. Then it got used to my presence and just lay there, blinking at me.

Took a minute 'cause I really didn't want to, then stamped hard on it's face with my heel. Then twice more, just to be sure.

Just saying...

Not judging your action though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Good for you. (That's not me being snarky by the way, I genuinely mean it). I remember finding a rabbit with mixymatosis when I was on a scout camp as a kid, we all stood around like lemons not knowing what to do, including the Scout master, up walks my little brother with a shovel, bosh, no more suffering rabbit. I was really proud of him that day.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

You should have bunnyhopped onto it's head.

Lethul

FH is my second home
You can buy ibuprofen and paracetamol in supermarkets as well here in Denmark. But only 10 tablets at a time. Otherwise you might attempt to commit suicide. Even if you go to a pharmacy you need a prescription if you need more than ten tablets.

Thank you confused teenage girls

in Swe you can buy the weakest version of ibuprofen (100mg?) while 200 / 400 in pharmacy I think! Buying meds in other places than the pharmacy is a new thing, only the last 5 years or so that it has been possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom