SPAM random annoying things

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
When i was 11-14 WWF was the best thing that had ever happened. It was like a soap opera for lads. When Mae Young gave birth to a hand, when The Big Show bust through the underside of the canvas at St. Valentines Day Massacre, when HBK returned, the epic Rock/Mankind fights, the x-pac/kane tag team story... all great memories. But its exactly that imo, largely nonsensical entertainment for young lads. My dad hated my brother and I watching it because he thought sweaty men in leotards grappling each other was well gay... weirdo.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
manly.jpg

Yeah, especially since it's totally straight.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As straight as teabagging in FPSs :p

Stupid immature fun at times.

People get serious about it because they like it, that's true with -anything-. Check out the Stargate Universe thread right here, about a fake ship going through space and see how serious people got when i stated it might not be that good.

The only annoying bit about WWF(It's F not E godsdamnit! Stupid pandas....) are the people who always say "it's fake!" when a discussion starts about it, like it needs pointing out :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've never understood the appeal; always struck me as like pantomime but without the innuendo for the parents. Having said that I went to a Lucha Libre bout in Mexico and it was hilarious.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Of the top off my head, an example of fake commentary might be when they act with COMPLETE surprise (as if it's never happened before) when an un-tagged tag-team partner either interferes with the match when the ref isn't looking or distracts the ref so someone outside the ring can do something nefarious and just plain NAUGHTY. And the amount of times the ref taps 2.99999999999 times and they manage to squeeze out of the pin somehow. It's all complete bollocks.

Like Aoami, I used to *love* wrestling when I was about the same age. The Rock, Mankind (Mick Foley, Cactus Jack, whatever name he went under at the time), The Undertaker (before he went shit and changed his entrance), Kane, evil Triple H, The Hardys etc were all fantastically entertaining. There were some fantasic street fights and no-holds-barred cage matches.

But yeah, this was like 15+ years ago. I genuinely don't see how big people can find it as entertaining as I did back then but whatever floats your boat.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The hell in the cell match between triple H and Mankind over Mick Foley's contract was a lot of fun. That's about the last time I can remember enjoying it

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The N64 game was ace! 4 players all versus all or tag team.. Wow gaming has gone to shit these days

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The N64 game was ace! 4 players all versus all or tag team.. Wow gaming has gone to shit these days
WCW ones (Revenge especially) were better, oh for the days of starting in a rumble as Sting holding a baseball bat.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fuck all the other consoles, most of my best multiplayer memories were on the N64. Countless nights' worth of sleep lost playing 4 player Goldeneye in my dorm at school.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Same here, golden eye 4 player used to get pretty serious!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 was the ultimate wrestling game, all of those n64 wrestling games were good though. It was a nice change frin the frantic smackdown games on ps. I do remember the day smackdown 2 came out on ps1 and i got the train up to eastleigh after school on me own and it was dark, cold and raining and it was sold out everywhere and i was devestated :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
i used to love playing wrestling games lol, I was always the big boss man so I had a stick to whack people with, and my mate was the ultimate warrior as my tag team partner because he was mental.

used to like a wrestling game in the arcade that i cant think of the name of, all the characters in it were made up (so not wwf etc) but you had a big massive red button you could mash with your hand and there was a massive guy you could play as who looked really funny when he was running across the ring.......

hah havent thought of those pre pub arcade nights in ages, used to go to Thomas's arcade in Leics for an hour or so before we hit the pubs :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Duke Nukem 64 was a close contender for the fun factor, mainly cause of all the batshit guns you'd get.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Duke Nukem 64 was nowhere near being a close contender for the fun factor, mainly cause of all the batshit guns you'd get still didn't make it any good.
Corrected.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm not saying DN64 was better than Goldeneye, just that the 4 player was awesome, christ...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
N [blank]s in vaguely similar poses to [celebrity]

edit - apart from anything involving snoop dogg and Italian greyhounds

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Happiness: Knowing that downstairs in the kitchen are a pack of Tesco Finest All Butter Scottish Shortbread Rounds with Belgian Chocolate Chunks

Shock: Entering kitchen and finding said cookies not there

Despair: Having checked all cupboards, said cookies are not there

Discovery: An empty packet of Tesco Finest All Butter Scottish Shortbread Rounds with Belgian Chocolate Chunks in the bin!

Narrow-eyed pure hatred: Finding out the Mrs and her sister polished them off while you were at work

Vengeance: Kill them all!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fail to see how anyone could ever wear a hoodie at a gym at all!? On a bench or on the floor. Do you not change before? This routine sounds UNUSUAL
Let me fix that for you...
I fail to see how anyone could ever wear a hoodie....

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yeah, lets all walk around in Michael Jackson inspired early 80's leather jackets and brogues

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Yeah, lets all walk around in Michael Jackson inspired early 80's leather jackets and brogues
it's true he does model himself after a young MJ no you mention it. YOU HAVE OPENED MY EYES EDMOND!!!!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Lecturers that don't write a single solution to any of the problems/questions they set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom