SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unfortunately Toht, your reputation as a proven "black is white, white is black" type of person somewhat removes the credence of this.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You just say and do the opposite (go against the grain if you will) purely to get a reaction; and you know it.

No, you think you know it.

Your inability to accept it is amusing though. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I did say i trolled, on purpose, these forums for years(and people didn't disappoint), but those were a bit further out there then "i like scotch and coke". Admit it, even if i said, just that i like expensive scotch and cokes, you'd call it trolling.

You call ANYTHING, look up the word if you're not well equipped to handle it, ANYTHING trolling that doesn't fit your little worldview. Helps you cope i guess...

And that's another "random" annoying thing.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Toht really, as soon as you disagree with someone you are called a troll and an idiot on here.. it's ridiculous..

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Re Toht.

Maybe it's a language thing, but that paragraph didn't make a lot of sense considering you contradicted yourself from one sentence to the next.

I'm calling you a troll, not everything. Not only do you freely admit that in the your post, but you freely admit to it in day to day activities.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I agree with Toht really, as soon as you disagree with someone you are called a troll and an idiot on here.. it's ridiculous..

I don't get it, people disagree and debate on here on a constant basis. It's what this forum is about; I don't see accusations of trolling. Perhaps you could cite some references to back that woeful generalisation?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm not though. Here's another random annoying thing;

People who think disagreeing must be trolling, going against the grain or somehow a lark, instead of someone elses opinion that differs from yours.
tbh you mentioned as much in recent posts, but whatever floats your boat really. I don't mind. also I didn't think you were disagreeing, or that I was. imo I was stating my opinion. I'm not sure that having a different opinion is the same as disagreeing, but some linguist will no doubt set me straight. I mean, it's only a week ago that I learned the distinction between this and that 0o

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't get it, people disagree and debate on here on a constant basis. It's what this forum is about; I don't see accusations of trolling. Perhaps you could cite some references to back that woeful generalisation?
It happens on like a majority of threads, for the first two pages, its usually the usual crowd agreeing on a certain topic, someone posts 'I don't agree, my point of view is *this*' then for another 4-5 pages its a onslaught of that individual, and all different matters are pulled into it from different threads.

I'm not just talking about me, this has happened a few times.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not only do you freely admit that in the your post, but you freely admit to it in day to day activities.

No, i admitted that i used to do it.

And that's all i'm saying on it as i'm trying to get rid of these kind of "no you is trolling!" "discussions".

TdC; if i do troll these days, i make it painfully obvious, usually by *trollface* or some such. Can't blame others for taking those as trolling though, it's an own accord gained reputation that won't just vanish :p Parts of that post weren't directly at you, just general.

Gwadien

2 people liked with my above post
2 people disliked my above post

The 2 people that liked it were people that rarely post.
The 2 people that disliked it are the people that regularly post, and do what I said.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
2 people liked with my above post
2 people disliked my above post

The 2 people that liked it were people that rarely post.
The 2 people that disliked it are the people that regularly post, and do what I said.

So jsut to clarify, you want everyone to agree with you. Maybe you should re-read your own post, you seem quite confused about what a forum is.

Gwadien

So jsut to clarify, you want everyone to agree with you. Maybe you should re-read your own post, you seem quite confused about what a forum is.

No, not at all, I understand that there are discussions, but I'm making a point that so much hate goes on in the forum, where people just pre-judge peoples posts on other threads and such, I don't want everyone to agree with me, the point I was making, the people that 'disliked' what I had said were the people that had done what I had said.

I like people to air their own opinions, that's what a forum is about, but when it's 'My opinion is x' the same crowd usually dives onto that person whining and insulting them. No-wonder we have so many people on the forum who don't post, probably because if they do, they know they'll get the KGB knocking on their door at 3 in the morning.

TdC

random annoying thing: your wireless router overheating and conking out because you tried to copy something over the wireless to another computer. AKA your ISP giving you the cheapest possible shit one rather than a decent one. and locking it to a closed firmware to ensure that you can't use the decent wireless router that. you. actually. own. ffs.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, not at all, I understand that there are discussions, but I'm making a point that so much hate goes on in the forum, where people just pre-judge peoples posts on other threads and such, I don't want everyone to agree with me, the point I was making, the people that 'disliked' what I had said were the people that had done what I had said.

I like people to air their own opinions, that's what a forum is about, but when it's 'My opinion is x' the same crowd usually dives onto that person whining and insulting them. No-wonder we have so many people on the forum who don't post, probably because if they do, they know they'll get the KGB knocking on their door at 3 in the morning.

Or it could be that you have a view in the minority and the majority disagree with you. The amount of hypocrisy in your post is overwhelming. You also make some massive assumptions.

TdC

random annoying thing: not being able to get fiber Internet despite being in the area they claim to provide for :-(

TdC

tsss. other than not being able to get rid of my current ISP for a better all is just peachy. also, I am listening to the Led Zeppelin rather loudly while drinking single malt. schweeet!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
It is very annoying when I go for a shit and realise there is no toilet paper in the house. I had to jump in the shower

ileks

Part of the furniture
It is very annoying when I go for a shit and realise there is no toilet paper in the house. I had to jump in the shower

Happened to me the other day. I had to sort of shuffle along to my room to get some. I didn't flush because I thought I'd be back shortly to finish the business. During the break someone else decided to try and use the bathroom... I felt a right tit.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Forgetting what you were going to post in this thread

Gwadien

People who walk down a corridor slowly, without leaving space for on coming people, or people wanting to over take them, because they're snails, and cunts

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People arguing in a thread when all they have to do is post a single line about what is annoying them...

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I've been single for a while so I joined an online dating site. After filling in the personality test it came back with the girl they thought I'd be most compatible with. She was a prostitute.

"Hey Fweddy, after getting to know you better we've decided you'd be better off giving up on dating and just paying for sex"

:(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I can't think of anything constructive or helpful to say...

...so I will just laugh. :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've been single for a while so I joined an online dating site. After filling in the personality test it came back with the girl they thought I'd be most compatible with. She was a prostitute.

"Hey Fweddy, after getting to know you better we've decided you'd be better off giving up on dating and just paying for sex"

:(

That true? Or just funny? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom