SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Another thing that annoys is seeing Big G's title and wondering, "is she sexy and where are the pics?"

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Seeing Shagrat's avatar and every single time wanting to know who it is.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
how about when the surgeon puts you under for an operation and you wake up an hour later to be told they havent f**king done it!!!!:mad:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
how about when the surgeon puts you under for an operation and you wake up an hour later to be told they havent f**king done it!!!!:mad:
Not had that happen to me enough for it to be annoying :p Infact, only ever been under once in my lifetime.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Not waking up would be worse TBH

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
She's called Ariel

You sir are a true hero. A man among boys.

9.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
She only has eight fingers.. Would not pollinate!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Technically speaking, that's the right amount of fingers. :)

/mega-pedant

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
After typing in a few comments on YouTube, you have to decipher that fucking nonsense in a box, and type it in. "You did not enter the correct letters". No shit. Surely they don't need to make them un-fucking-readable ?!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I always have to refresh it about 6/7 times before there is one i can actually make out

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I might submit my tax return like that. See if the cnuts like that !

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fussy eaters.

So I was scratching my balls for a bit (as you do - one of life's great pleasures), then handed my wife a handfull of Tangfastics with the same hand. She said I was disgusting and told me to shower. Pffff.

I don't see the problem.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
stop dissing my avatar :( i doubt if i would even notice her hands if she was stood in front of me, I'd have much pleasanter areas to concentrate on

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I fucking shat my pants first time I watched that during morning Spanish class.. Screamed like a little girl once too, to the amusement of my classmates :|

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
but but but you're a strapping and burly norseman :(

ileks

Part of the furniture
The kid in Real Steel. Half way through watching it atm and he is doing my head in. How did it get 7/10 on IMDB?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Having an annoying day/issue and getting angry(pissy, annoyed, whatnot) at someone completely unrelated to the issue.

Really annoying.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Lazy bastard mechanics who don't fix things when you've told them twice even after writing it down on a bit of paper and selotaping it to the bike!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Since im starting this whiskey i might as well share a short observation. Don't "you guys" find it disgusting when some colleague or guy you know starts talking about what he did last weekend / year, yada yada i slept with those women, they are all whores, i got to come in their cunts and sometimes they let me come in their ass etc. He kept making these really disgusting grins each time he explained how he / his friend got laid etc. Also... THERE WERE AUDIBLE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE ACT ):

What the hell is up with that. That is women talk. We (at least i) don't want any detailed story on a guys sex life. I know how it works. Keep it short. You know how it works, am i right?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just tell your Dad to stop bragging ;):p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
never drank any TBH. Olgaline is our resident whisky expert

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Isn't that a Drambuie? If so that's not real whiskey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom