SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"unexpected errors" well, one would assume you aren't expecting an error? Stupid Android.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Since im starting this whiskey i might as well share a short observation.

Not as annoying as the reaction to this;

I made a whisky&coke out of a 25 year old scotch(whatnot) yesterday. It was delicious :D

The annoying part? Whisky hoitytoity "experts" who tell you how you should drink YOUR stuff.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you're a cast iron troll in real life Toht; that much is obvious by your posts on here.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

I made a whisky&coke out of a 25 year old scotch(whatnot) yesterday. It was delicious :D

The annoying part? Whisky hoitytoity "experts" who tell you how you should drink YOUR stuff.
Do you do this often? Because I know we've disagreed about it before.

Or are you lying to be a dick? :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
As far as I'm concerned if you want to pour 25 yr old whisky down the toilet, or mix it with tomato ketchup and rub it in the fur of a squirrel, thats up 2 u. Its your booze, you bought it, do what you want with it. Personally, I'd have bought cheap own brand supermarket shit to mix with soda, but up 2 u.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
if you rubbed whisky in the fur of a squirrel would it get drunk?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
not sure....maybe something to try next weekend...

old.user4556

See? Hoitywanker in sights sir.

It's got nothing to do with being hoity. Toht, if you enjoy semen in your coke; then by all means go ahead if it makes you happy. But purposely putting coke into a 25 year old malt just to rile people up smacks of being a dick on purpose.

Save yourself the money and strap a big penis to your forehead, it'll have the same effect.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd love it if Big G came in charge of a communist country; executions if you mix coke and a 25 year old malt.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

shame tbh. though that said, I have a habit of putting expensive rums in my coke and while not quite on a par with a 25yo single malt, some would probably cry shame on me too. this is my current fave rum: http://flordecana.com/product_range.php#flor_de_cana_grand_reserve

given some of your other recent posts I'm guessing you're sort of on a going against the grain trip atm. up to you tbh. I don't really like coke in my single malt. that's what inferiour drinks like burbon are for :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've always felt rum is made for mixing though, brings out the flavour even more.

TdC

indeed Chet. also some of the old Dutch Genevers are stupendous in coke (imo). I should get you a bottle when I go over to Londinium in the future.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah you should :)

I should get of my arse and actually try and visit you one day too.

old.user4556

I'd love it if Big G came in charge of a communist country; executions if you mix coke and a 25 year old malt.

You missed the point you twat. I said you can put anything in your drink if it makes you happy, who cares what others think.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Or keeping his head down because it was all a make-believe story in the first place to make people on here react. :)

TdC

random annoying thing: getting zapped by the very last droid in freedroid :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do you do this often? Because I know we've disagreed about it before.

Or are you lying to be a dick? :p

Not at all, just every now and then when there's a chance to make an expensive version of jack&coke :p

You can really taste the difference and it's a drink among others, a 25yo scotch&coke is quite delicious as said.

I don't do it to rile people up, i drink it because i like it(and it's fun), but hoitywankers like mentioned above take it as some kind of an insult to them. AS I SAID; those that DO tell how to drink your alcohol.

Can't even think of it as a drink, they just think "semen in coke"(funny, since the semen is scotch in this case) or pour it down toilet. It's that stupid attitude that is annoying, because it's NOT letting people drink what they want, using mockery and insults to try and sway people to not do it again.

Oh and it was tobermory ´72.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
given some of your other recent posts I'm guessing you're sort of on a going against the grain trip atm.

I'm not though. Here's another random annoying thing;

People who think disagreeing must be trolling, going against the grain or somehow a lark, instead of someone elses opinion that differs from yours.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
One of the first bottles from the new distillery or one of the last bottles from the old one? Must have cost you a packet. Although am I right in thinking whiskey doesn't age in the bottle onpy on the cask?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
One of the first bottles from the new distillery or one of the last bottles from the old one? Must have cost you a packet. Although am I right in thinking whiskey doesn't age in the bottle onpy on the cask?

Yes, it stops maturing once it's left the cask.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

It's not exactly my bottle, 250€ or something, bro bought two of those and opened the second one. No idea on which distillery.

As per usual, tasty tasty, yummy yummy, then make a scotch&coke :D

EDIT: bottled in 2005, 17 of may. On the question above about distillery(might narrow it).

It's a real good drink on it's own, don't get me wrong :p

old.user4556

I'm not though. Here's another random annoying thing;

People who think disagreeing must be trolling, going against the grain or somehow a lark, instead of someone elses opinion that differs from yours.

Unfortunately Toht, your reputation as a proven "black is white, white is black" type of person somewhat removes the credence of this.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You just say and do the opposite (go against the grain if you will) purely to get a reaction; and you know it.

Gwadien

How boring would this forum be if there was a thread saying; I LIKE CHEESE, and all the posts were, I do too...

FACE IT

IT'D BE BORING!

Gwadien

You're not very bright, are you?
erm, okay

The point im making is, if Toht is trolling, and he stopped trolling, the forum would get boring.
Half the reason why I come on this forum is to see reactions to trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom