SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I keep getting a whiff of cigarette smoke randomly, no matter where I am. I don't smoke, I don't hang around with any smokers, the people I live with smoke outside... it's so bloody confusing.

That might be a sign of a brain problem, my father used to smell toast for no reason. Best to chek it out to be sure.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You should try living in Scotland, the stench of oil gets stuck in your nose for weeks. I need to clean my nasal passages out with a good dose of Reality soap to get rid of it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who say GG in online games, despite having no idea what it actually means.

soze

I am a FH squatter
People who say GG in online games, despite having no idea what it actually means.
In poker it was always good game. In DAOC a guy in our guild used it for Go Go. I have heard it used loads of different ways.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Every new piece of electrical equipment having fucking annoying LEDs on them.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Every new piece of electrical equipment having fucking annoying LEDs on them.
I agree why can't a switch or a router or a tv DVD or TiVo be allowed to be on stand by without a light on.

Blooming stupid.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Uhmm..Sounds unlikely that someone wouldn't know that

These days a suprising amount, even if they know what good game is, don't know how gg should be used. Do you say, for example, gg before your opponent if you win a game? If so, then you're doing it wrong ;)

Even total biscuit said "That's gg isn't it?" when contemplating if he won a game, which is a complete misuse of the term.

It's like the term troll, misused to define assholes and morons.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On a similar annoying internet gaming thing; people who claim they're just messing around, not playing serious, but only at the point of defeat.

"Ooh i wasn't playing serious i just wanted to try this out", while 5 minutes earlier you were screaming at the incompetance of the team :p

Basically using a gimmicky playstyle to protect your arse when you lose. Atleast have the balls to commit to it and loe like a man.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
On a similar annoying internet gaming thing; people who claim they're just messing around, not playing serious, but only at the point of defeat.

"Ooh i wasn't playing serious i just wanted to try this out", while 5 minutes earlier you were screaming at the incompetance of the team :p

Basically using a gimmicky playstyle to protect your arse when you lose. Atleast have the balls to commit to it and loe like a man.
Natures + Dagon is legit

Gwadien

Refresher blink dagger bkb CM *nod*
So long as she buys wards and such, that's fine.

I hate it when you're with loads of noobs that decide we don't need supports, so I support, spend ALL my money on wards/mek/courier, and then 'OMG YOU NOOB WHY U LOW LEVEL + NO FARM?'

Im support brah.

Add me on steam @old.Tohtori we should play some dota together :3

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh yeah, i'm one of those supports that do nothing but pure support. CM is great for that since lategame she's not that teamfight dependant.

What's your steamID thingy? If i don't have a friend invite from you already :D

Oh yeah poke @Gwadien

Last edited:

Gwadien

Gwadien, believe it or not :3

Went for a random punt in the FH clan, it's a silly name, so I'm assuming its you :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh I may friend you up Toh. If I haven't already that is/ I friended a bunch of people in Hawken via their FH names and nobody responded :-(

Gwadien

Add me Raven, we don't have to game, we can talk about cheese.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I don't know whether I am coming or going. I have just reversed into a car in a supermarket carpark! My brain is seriously addled. BLOODY MEN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom