SPAM random annoying things

leggy

Probably Scottish
had spectrum 48k, spectrum 128k +, atari st 520 amiga 500 ;)

I skipped the Atari and went straight to Amiga. Had the 48k and 128k+ though. Awesome memories playing a hookie copy of Batman and knocking the joker into the acid. That and Kokotoni Wilf.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
when it first appeared it took me about a month to figure before i realised the reply button had moved, i was about to write an angry rant in the feedback thread about how i could only post if i started a new forum when i realised i was being a dingus :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Edit.

Pro tip, if anyone is ever in IT procurement, avoid Microsoft AX like the plague it is possibly the worst excuse for a CRM/Service management system ever.

*Ears tingle*

Tis why you need the Dynamics bundle and full integration ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some nutstoring whistlewasher left the freezer door open from somewhere around 1am to 10am. Bread was only half frozen.

On the upside, i only had toast, some instamash and a half eaten ben&jerrys in there.

Ofcourse there is the "FH twist" to this; should i tell my roommates about it, since they have meats and stuff in there :sneaky:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ofc you should, some dumbass has fucked up. out them.

Wank into the freezer first though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I actually meant that since someone done f*ck up, should i let them eat refrozen stuff without them knowing about it :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Tell them nothing! Stand as the Victor when they all go down with stomach flu and consider the house yours

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking pre-contract checks for banks.

Got to provide: last 5 years dates of employment, where at, with whom, references, character references, agencies, accountants details, clearance for financial checks, clearance for criminal records check, dates I was out of work, reference to confirm this, reasons for, dates I was travelling and evidence thereof.

Then, once I've provided all this, the company that does the checks has a SIX WEEK turnaround so I can't start work until then. Presuming I pass and there's no problems.

And then, worst of all, I have to go to work and do a job. How shit is that, eh? :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Did you just say "sitting around shaking fist at the world" for employment history? :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The Pope

He wants forgiveness? How about bringing all child rapists to justice instead of this religious forgiveness shite.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He can fuck off tbh. More for the systematic covering-up than the abuse itself.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The only positive thing to come out of it is the damage it has done to his evil institution. He can stick his apology up his arse.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Those stupid "Live chat" things that seem to pop on every other website. Fuck off.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Those stupid "Live chat" things that seem to pop on every other website. Fuck off.
They're even better when you see it, and you're like 'sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet need that'

and then your queue position is 546456/134562356

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I can't find the BBC sitcom of "Lead Balloon" on BluRay. Can't find any live torrents for all 4 series.

So, I'll have to buy the DVD box set and try to work out how to rip it to my tablet. Feels like the middle ages.

russell

FH is my second home
You come home drunk and there is no one to talk to about your evening-husband snoring.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Plot twist: he's so bored hearing about your evening, he's already snoring

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I keep getting a whiff of cigarette smoke randomly, no matter where I am. I don't smoke, I don't hang around with any smokers, the people I live with smoke outside... it's so bloody confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom