SPAM random annoying things

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Was that "wassup" in a "aw, what's wrong" kind of way or in a "how you doin'" kind of way?

russell

FH is my second home
No idea. Yeah what's going on Sayward? Life seems rather dramatic in a number of threads. Hope you are ok.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Fucking pre-contract checks for banks.

Got to provide: last 5 years dates of employment, where at, with whom, references, character references, agencies, accountants details, clearance for financial checks, clearance for criminal records check, dates I was out of work, reference to confirm this, reasons for, dates I was travelling and evidence thereof.

Then, once I've provided all this, the company that does the checks has a SIX WEEK turnaround so I can't start work until then. Presuming I pass and there's no problems.

And then, worst of all, I have to go to work and do a job. How shit is that, eh? :(

It's all bullshit, they only really want a verbal statement about how much of a careless risk taker you are and that you are willing to gamble most of their capital on a drunken whim.

Employed... BOOM!

leggy

Probably Scottish
I wondered why everyone was concerned for Sayward's welfare until I realised she was female :)

So @sayward, what's up hun?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wondered why everyone was concerned for Sayward's welfare until I realised she was female :)

Has nothing to do with it really, i'm concerned about anyone having a hard time here since like it or not FH folk are part of my life even if in just digital form.

(Boobs have nothing to do with it girlgamer reference rant drop in here and all that)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Really? Congrats on recognising the serious tone of the post super-sleuth :)

You're quite welcome, joke or not it's still a good soapboxing moment. I never think it a wasted moment to point out that boobs matter f*ck all on the internet and especially in gaming.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah that's a can of worms.

Funnily enough i got some flack back then for treating her like any other forum member :p

sayward

Resident Freddy
Sorry everyone. I am ok really. I don't usually behave this much like a female. My equilibrium is shot to pieces. I'm usually the sanest person I know. Helps to vent on here as no one knows me.

leggy

Probably Scottish
You're quite welcome, joke or not it's still a good soapboxing moment. I never think it a wasted moment to point out that boobs matter f*ck all on the internet and especially in gaming.

I couldn't disagree more. Boobs always matter and you're lying to yourself if you think that they don't.

Males will generally always treat females differently than other males. They do it in everyday life, why is the internet any different? The exceptions being homosexuals, eunuchs and the clinically depressed.

edit - I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it IS. Some may not act differently but most definitely think differently towards them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I couldn't disagree more. Boobs always matter and you're lying to yourself if you think that they don't.

Males will generally always treat females differently than other males. They do it in everyday life, why is the internet any different? The exceptions being homosexuals, eunuchs and the clinically depressed.

edit - I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it IS. Some may not act differently but most definitely think differently towards them.

Well that's just because you do. It's quite easy to change the way you think, or treat people. Only time i treat women different is when i'm interested in them and that's only adding advances.

Do most treat women different, net or not? Perhaps, but i personally can still say boobs matter f*ck all.

leggy

Probably Scottish
but i personally can still say boobs matter f*ck all.

That's what you should have said in the first place :)

I'm not talking about changing the way we think, I'm talking about innate responses to the prettier half of the species.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Depends entirely on whether they look like a farmyard animal or not.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's what you should have said in the first place :)

I'm not talking about changing the way we think, I'm talking about innate responses to the prettier half of the species.

Well i generally don't talk for other people so i don't see the need to enforce that :p

The only innate part comes from "want to hump", which is a way of thinking one can change. That's why i like to soapbox it, especially regarding net/games.

It's not saying you shouldn't treat women better if you want to and especially if you're in a relationship then it's a given(though i'd do it because the person is special, not because boobies), just to eliminate the "oh god boobies must act nice!" bit, or the "you can't be mean to her because she's a woman".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
On the flip side you can't treat them like shit just because they are a women...although I don't think that happened.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
On the flip side you can't treat them like shit just because they are a women...although I don't think that happened.
Everyone should get treated equally, apart from Toht, he's a cunt, and Raven, he's a babe.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Do most treat women different, net or not? Perhaps, but i personally can still say boobs matter f*ck all.
Might depend on how you are raised. But I do and I don't mean it to be in a sexist way. At a door if a guy is more than about 3 paces behind me I carry on and let it go, if a woman is within about 20 ft I will stand aside and let them go through the door first then go through my self. If I am on a train and a woman does not have a seat if she is a) cute, or b) older than me I will offer her my seat. My Mum has 9 sisters though so I was always being raised to respect women and I guess this is a product of that.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sorry everyone. I am ok really. I don't usually behave this much like a female. My equilibrium is shot to pieces. I'm usually the sanest person I know. Helps to vent on here as no one knows me.
Cool. Feel free to vent away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom