R.I.P. chiefthunder/mandi

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
the Name sounds me familiar, I m sorry about you and your family :( I hope you have good luck in future.

Rest in Peace

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Rest in peace.
Hard to find words to say.
But I am sure it's better on the other side.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'll remember him as one of my favorit repairguy's
RIP chief, sorely missed

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Condolences GD. I wish you, the family and friends a lot of strength.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Just heard this, and i have to say i am really upset, Mandi was a great friend of mine and Ezlai. I knew she (he as i now know darn u for folling us lol), was going though a rough patch with cancer and i hoped that she (he) would of beat it in the end.... It is very sad news :(

My sincere condolences! and heart felt warmth for your family andy bud. I know this is a hard time of the year to have a loss. I just dont know what to say, it is hard when you know someone and have spent alot of time with them for them to have left us :(

:( :(

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
My condolences to you and your family grave,chiefthunder was a really nice and genuine guy and always enjoyed playing with him.

tinybot

Fledgling Freddie
rip you will be sadly miss
My sincere condolences go out to you and the family

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
very sorry to hear this:(
May he rest in peace, and my best to you and ur family.
Take care...

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
Its really sad to read this :(
Rest in peace Mandi and condolences to his family
R.I.P.

islef

Loyal Freddie
gravedigger said:
PS this support you guys give me on this post is anormous i wanna thank everyone who post here , i know i havent been always the friendliest on FH aswell and wanna apologize for that if i affended anyone , but all that is going tru my mind atm is him and the things he asked me to do even when he was alive , might do a memorial intime but not atm its still to fresh and hope you can forgive me

Do not think you have any need to apologize, what we all post here is posted because of a game. A game where one of the most important aspects is the people you meet and click with. From all the responses it seems your brother was a person held in high regards.
Silly disputes here or ingame fades away in the shadow of a tragedy of a young and great person being taken away too soon, this is so clearly evidient in this thread alone.
Should you find the courage to arrange a memorial, please do announce it and i will for sure be there.

Cherish all the memmories and your brother shall live on in you and through the stories about him that you will in time tell your future children when you raise them.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family, i sincerely hope you will pull through. A tragedy like this sure make so many things seem petty indeed.

/salute islef

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
omg.. GD.. cant even begin to understand matey.. my thoughts are with you.

i was chiefthunders GM when he was in Hearts of Fire and he was a more than competant player.. when on his bard. (his nightshade was usually an excuse to swear a lot in /gu hehe)

one of the good guys of the game, gonna be missed.

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
What can I say, I was Mandis GM when he was in Legion Flavia Firma He was one of the best people I have ever had the pleasure and honour of knowing, many a time we were determined to go and "do something" together but we just ended up standing wherever we were and just chatting until the small hours.

Gravedigger - Memories are the gift from God that death CANNOT destroy

I am so very sorry to hear this and my sincerest condolences to you and your family.

MANDI R.I.P my dear friend

Gwyri - GM of Legion Flavia Firma
Ceapor
Ceatha

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
i always thought you 2 were cousins, he was a great lad and will be dearly missed to anyone who knew him.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
My condolences and much strength to you and your family in these hard times.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
:[ I remember playing with mandi. buh :'(

my deepest condolances to you and your family.

-sf

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
mandi was a top notch player and a great person i remember playing with her/him alot back in TUS/suprem i can't belive he is gone i hate comeing back on these forums some times but i am glad he is in more more pain, Mandi was a great person and i hope where ever he is now he is happy.

i remember some great times and learning from mandi he touched alot of people and was a great player and a even beter bloke.

RIP friend my heart is with his family.

Ybic/Ushas/Velimos/Gimpfiltrator (Karl withey.)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my god... :(

Had some fun times with him ;]

Sorry to hear about the loss mate, My thoughts are with you guys and your familly ;|

Infanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom