R.I.P. chiefthunder/mandi

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Rest In Peace Chief.

Always a nice guy when i talked to him during our time in Nevermore guild together.

Grave stay strong mate. If you need cheering up you can always QQ at this 'Korean' :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
my deepest condolences to his friends and family, may he rest in peace.

/salute

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
my deepest condolences to his friends and family, may he rest in peace.

/salute

like Kagato said,

my deepest condolences to u and ur family too.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Very sad, even more so at this time of the year. Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Met him a few times on chiefthunder and he was a good player. Will raise a glass to him after work. /salute

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
RIP

:(
ps. i didn't wrote this signature occacional :( it the damn true!

Ucallme

Banned
Deepest sympathy's to you and family very sorry to hear this news :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
i knew cheif from my first guild at Draconis Alumni he was an awesom and very helpful bard always like grping with him, i knew he was fighting for his life and i hope he gone to a better place. RIP Cheif <3

BB / ShadowVenom / Frozodo

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I remember levelling with his bard many years ago at the fins. Was shocked when Katch told me he was sick.

Sad to hear of your loss :(

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
my condolences to u and ur family m8

May hes memory live long and strong trough the eyes of hes loved ones..

/Mirk

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
a true charater of the server since the very early days and one of the players that kept me playing so long. He always had time for anyone be it old or new players. a good friend who made me laugh so many many times.

Deepest sympathy's to you and family

Sorely missed, Always remembered. RIP Mandi

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
:(

My thoughts, as always, go to family and friends at this sad time...

If it's any small comfort, it's obvious from the responses here Mandi was known/loved by the community and had the respect of many of us...

I'm truely saddened for your loss

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
my brother died 18u 50 cet tonight

feel like i lost part of my soul since he was my only brother i had , he asked me this weekend to take over his account (even facing death he tried to sort things)

for the peeps who r wondering he fought till his last dyin breath , he was awesome in my eyes for the fighting spirit

R.I.P dear brother :fluffle: im gonna miss you buddy (cryin) :(

PS thx upfront for all the support guys i will need it

This is really sad news, I remember Mandi posting back in April that she had been diagnosed with the illness. We had some fun times with Mandi whilst she was in Lords of England.

Please accept our deepest sympathies, very saddened by the loss of your brother. Its a strange old world we live in, I had always thought that Mandi was female in real life

Belgorian

hemorragie

Fledgling Freddie
So so sorry to hear such devastating news :(

My condolences to you and your family

Hem and British

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
My condolences to you and to your family Gravedigger.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
This is really playing on my mind and is a very difficult post to make, but I do feel very confused! I posted above that I had always thought that Mandi was female, the reasons being that this is what Mandi told me and I can also remember other posts on FH where Mandi stated she was female in real life??

We are talking about the Mandi that was in Lords of England?

Sorry for any confusion :(

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L4-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
This is really playing on my mind and is a very difficult post to make, but I do feel very confused! I posted above that I had always thought that Mandi was female, the reasons being that this is what Mandi told me and I can also remember other posts on FH where Mandi stated she was female in real life??

We are talking about the Mandi that was in Lords of England?

Sorry for any confusion :(

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L4-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

thx all for the support this means alot for me and belgorian believe me he was male m8 , it was me you talked with on esan if you recall (my cousins account) for some reason (i agree) he told me never to reveal he was male even when he played mandi , maybe he loved foolin peeps around i dont know (even till today he kept me confused)

he asked me this weekend to take over chiefthunder/mandi's account wich i told him i would and make sure to make him proud , so if you see me on mandi or chiefthunder sometime in the future i can assure you 100% it is me

but i hope you understand that i cant log it in atm since i got other things on my mind than trackdown his password on his email and his account details , need few days atleast to pickup all my courage together to log it in

his/my mum r totally devestated (specially my mum she crashed down totally lastnight on seeing him)

i can assure the peeps that i will maintain the account and treat it with the respect he did to everyone in this game , since he was loved all around ingame

PS this support you guys give me on this post is anormous i wanna thank everyone who post here , i know i havent been always the friendliest on FH aswell and wanna apologize for that if i affended anyone , but all that is going tru my mind atm is him and the things he asked me to do even when he was alive , might do a memorial intime but not atm its still to fresh and hope you can forgive me

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
Found this beautiful poem on internet.

I see the countless Christmas trees, around the world below, With tiny lights, like heaven’s stars, reflecting on the snow.

This sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear, For I am spending Christmas, with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs, that people hold so dear, But the sound of music can’t compare with the Christmas choir up here.

For I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring, For it’s beyond description to hear an angel sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart, But I am not so far away, we are really not apart.

So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear, And be glad I’m spending Christmas, with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above, I send you each a memory, of my undying love.

For after all “Love” is the gift, more precious than pure gold, It was always most important, in the stories Jesus told.

So please love and help each other, as my Father said to do, For I cannot count the blessings, or the love He has for you.

So have a Merry Christmas, and wipe away that tear, For I am spending Christmas, with Jesus Christ this year.

I can’t tell you of the splendor, or the peace here in this place, Can you imagine Christmas, with our Savior, face to face?

I’ll ask Him to lift your spirit, as I tell Him of your love, So then pray for one another, as you lift your eyes above.

So please let your hearts be joyful, and let your spirits sing, For I am spending Christmas in heaven, now i got my wings.

*A silent moment*

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Condolences to you and your family!
R.I.P Chiefthunder

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
thx all for the support this means alot for me and belgorian believe me he was male m8 , it was me you talked with on esan if you recall (my cousins account) for some reason (i agree) he told me never to reveal he was male even when he played mandi , maybe he loved foolin peeps around i dont know (even till today he kept me confused)

he asked me this weekend to take over chiefthunder/mandi's account wich i told him i would and make sure to make him proud , so if you see me on mandi or chiefthunder sometime in the future i can assure you 100% it is me

but i hope you understand that i cant log it in atm since i got other things on my mind than trackdown his password on his email and his account details , need few days atleast to pickup all my courage together to log it in

his/my mum r totally devestated (specially my mum she crashed down totally lastnight on seeing him)

i can assure the peeps that i will maintain the account and treat it with the respect he did to everyone in this game , since he was loved all around ingame

PS this support you guys give me on this post is anormous i wanna thank everyone who post here , i know i havent been always the friendliest on FH aswell and wanna apologize for that if i affended anyone , but all that is going tru my mind atm is him and the things he asked me to do even when he was alive , might do a memorial intime but not atm its still to fresh and hope you can forgive me

Stay strong Andy, keep your chin up

You know where i am if you need me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom