R.I.P. chiefthunder/mandi

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Oh damn.. :(
Really sorry to hear. :(

My life wouldn't be same without any of my brothers or sisters.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Im so sorry to hear that gd :( You really had a couple tough years, hope you can keep the chin up m8, i was really shocked when i read this, just seems you arent getting a break in RL.. Hope you will pull through allright like you've allways done.

Regards Filip

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
noo :( a great person, always happy, nice to talk with and nice to play with. Heard so much good about him from u GD about hsi will to fight for it and his strong mind to keep him strong!
Condolences to you and your family.

R.I.P. Chiefthunder!

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Im really sorry to hear this Gravediggerr :(

its hard to give any advice or give any comforting words at this hour, i doubt much will help.

but ill try anyway.

Remember him as he was, be strong as he was

be supportive to your family and dont close yourself in (if you need to talk then talk with your family or those friends who matters alot to you and will understand you )

Time heals all wounds (except this one will take a long time to heal) - and trust me on this one, there is light on the other side even if it looks very dark now.

Rest in peace Chiefthunder/Mandi - and my condolences to you Gravediggerr, your family and hes friends.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
aw crap, sorry to hear grave. hopefully he is at a better place now. you got my sympathy :(

Everz

FH is my second home
sorry to here this GD, chief was a good person, countless times helped me when i was a noob, was always a friendly chap and will be missed :(

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Andy.

Really sorry to hear about this, pretty close to tears as I write this. Please mate if you need anything you know I'm always here for you and always have been. Feel free to catch me on msn (Carl.daynes@gmail.com)

My thoughts are with your family, friends and you my friend.

So sorry :(

On another note, He was an amazing bloke - Known him for a long time, a caring, good man.

My condolences,

Carl

traktorlove

Banned
sad sad sad, just saw this thread, condolances grave from the mumbling norwegian. He fought hard after what i understood from talking to you, but sometimes its just not enough. If you need some1 to talk to just pm me grave :(

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Dont think any words from anyone could help you or your family out with this loss,but you have my deepest condolences for you and your family

Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Sorry for your loss, its a terrible thing to lose a loved one :(

Btw is that bigchief the inf?

Na Bigchief it a totally different guy from Chiefthunder/Mandi.

R.i.p. man, you'll be missed :( Can actually remember speaking to you not long ago also :\

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
No words ever really help in these situations - but my thoughts are with you and your family. I was fortunate enough to know Chief in game as he was in Draconis Alumni for a time - and was a real nice guy and a well liked person - a real shame things work out this way :(

My thoughts are particularly with you and your family at this terrible time.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
:( so sorry to hear that mate, my condolencies to you and your family, i hope... i believe he went to a better place, RIP mandi :(

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
so sad to hear mate.
condolences to you and your family.
R.I.P Mandi :(

pip

Banned
gravedigger said:
my brother died 18u 50 cet tonight

feel like i lost part of my soul since he was my only brother i had , he asked me this weekend to take over his account (even facing death he tried to sort things)

for the peeps who r wondering he fought till his last dyin breath , he was awesome in my eyes for the fighting spirit

R.I.P dear brother :fluffle: im gonna miss you buddy (cryin) :(

PS thx upfront for all the support guys i will need it
My thoughts and my love go out for your brother and your family:( You no what they say only the good die young:) Dunno what else to say, but time is a good healer, but you never forget in your heart, this might sound silly but try be happy for him, you no that is what he would of wanted.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. I'll always remember him as a great person who genuinely went out of his way to help folks. All my thoughts are with you and your family at this awful time.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Condolence and sympathies to you, your family and people who knew your brother. May he rest in peace.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
It's hard to see someone you love go away like this and no matter how people live with their loss, I hope you keep the good memories in your heart, cause that's what makes you smile when thinking back. I'm not saying that out of the blue, I'm saying that cause I experienced it like this and cause I hope it helps you to get through the hard times.

Life's not fair, that's for sure, but I sure hope that you'll find your way through. My deep condolence to you and your family and my respect to a man who was there for others.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to hear your loss.

it is very difficult when you lose a loved one, but take heart that he is no longer in pain nor sufferering, and has gone to a better place than the one he leaves behind!

It is always worth rembering that as long as you and your family and friends never forget him, he will always be alive within you as you go through life.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I might be semi-away from camelot this period but i do read FH and this thread was something i couldnt resist not to post.

'All that matters is what we do with the time that has been given to us'

Andy best wishes for you and your family and most importantly take it easy. I did have a similar incident few years ago and i can tell how u feel right now. But dont stop living and hoping for the best in this world.
I hope my words will lift abit your mood in those sad moments and draw a smile in your face.

Take care lad.

R.I.P Chief

Mck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom