R.I.P. chiefthunder/mandi

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hear grave. i hope he is in a better place now.

Rest In Peace

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Ik wist al niet wat te zeggen laatst op teamspeak toen je zij dat hij er slecht aan toe was.
Ik ken chief al heel lang van in Draconis Alumni nog. Ik heb hier echt geen woorden voor.
Ik voel erg met je mee digger, hou je sterk kerel.

r.i.p. Chiefthunder

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Veel sterkte gewenst in deze moeilijke periode.

About 6 weeks ago Mandi posted that he had to go back and was gonna fight it again,
really hard to read that he not have beaten it this time.

Rest in peace

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Life really can be cruel.

But always look on the bright side, when you can, as Python would say.

bugger. :(

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Thats really bad news mate, dont know what to say other than I am here if you need to talk.

RIP mate

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Although we do not see eye to eye; condolences to you and your family

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry to hear about this, my condolences to you and your family. Chief could be a real fun guy to play with, ill miss him.

Hang in there GD, time never really heals such wounds completley, but it does lessen the pain eventually.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
fucking shame to hear he lost his struggle against the disease, if anyone was stubborn enough to fight it off it was him.

farewell chief, ill remember the good times we had back in the days and forget about the differences we had.

Martok

Part of the furniture
:(

my deepest regrets and condolences go out to you and your family.

it is always a shame when a loved one passed away but you can always take pride in knowing they may never face harm or fear or hurt again and they can now rest in peace.

:(

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
My condoleances m8. I wish u and ur family all the strength u need. And whatever u may believe in, i am convinced of the fact that there is no real end. Souls are forever, the only thing is we do not know yet where we will be going next.

Shamealot.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt know him, and i have played on the cluster that long, but i'm deeply sorry Gravedigger, and i hope that you will struggle through this horrible moment.

i know how it feels, because one of my best friend past away last summer.

R.I.P your brother.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Been speaking to some of the guild members in LOE, Some of us would like to attend the funeral to pay our respects:( can u pm me please, with where it is and when:(

All the best

Belgorian

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Really sorry to hear about this GD :(
My condolences to you and your family.

Hang in there m8.

R.I.P. Chief.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
hey gravie, very sad to hear :( Chief was one of the nicest people around.. actually.. my best condolences 2 you and ze relatives..

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont know really what to say grave... :(
I knew about his illness for some time, but I was shocked by this terrible news,
I probably cant inmagine how devestating it must be for you...
If there is anything i can do or if you just want to talk, i'll be there...
My deepest condolences, may your brother rest peacefully wherever he is,

Frozen

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Gravedigger, my deepest condolences.

I didnt know Chiefthunder very well, but it was only around a month ago that he was ordering +28dex gems from my bot to help make his LWs. Before i read this i was even thinking of logging in soon and stocking up the CM with more gems for him :(

"We are here and it is now. Further than that all human knowledge is moonshine."
-- H. L. Mencken

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
A true friend Chandi in the solo zone, and honest hardworking soloer who never added and played for the love of the game and not rp's. Will be sadly missed by the whole community. A true loss. RIP

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Geen woorden voor m8.
Innige Deelneming Grave en aan de familie/vrienden.
R.I.P Chief : :( :( :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
He was unlucky to lose such a long-term battle against the disease, but at least he's in no pain now.

RIP :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i littel tear fell when i read this. you so dont deserve this, i tought he had won the fight last time i spoke with him and now i get this, makes me really sad.

Cheif was a awesome dude , a loyal and allways a fighter. Its sad that the world loose yet another hero.

I wish ur famely and u all hte best Grave. Take ur time to recover from this and cheerish ur friends.

RIP CHEIF!!!!!!!!

Take care. And good luck grave and cheif

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
think i meet him 1-2 time's arround in frontier.. very skilfull and respectable player. dunno woot else to say as i am playin mid for the last4 year's but this is smth that can unite us all. so sad to hear:( :( :(
/salute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom