Q: BB Realm ability specs

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
What realm ability skills would you take for a shaman buffbot? I thought of taking:
-lw1
-mcl1
-master of the arcane (which has pre req of improved aquity 2)
-master of healing (-""-)

If my bb would have a tons of realm skill points, I'd take these two too:
-Ichor of the Deep
-purge

...But seriously what you guys consider ra skills worth taking for a bb? List em here :p

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
What realm ability skills would you take for a shaman buffbot? I thought of taking:
-lw1
-mcl1
-master of the arcane (which has pre req of improved aquity 2)
-master of healing (-""-)

If my bb would have a tons of realm skill points, I'd take these two too:
-Ichor of the Deep
-purge

...But seriously what you guys consider ra skills worth taking for a bb? List em here :p

Why do u want lw1 for your bb? If its a bb, it got red end regen and dont need lw
mcl1 is a must, get it :)
master of the arcane is nice for cap buffs... maybe u need moa2 ?
master of healing is ok too
Why go ichor, if its a bb? u gonna RvR with it too?
(if not, get some more passive ra's imo)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes I thought I'd try to make little rvr with my bb too.. but guess spec'ing rvr ra skillls for a bb isn't wise - one should decide is the bb a bb or rvr spec'ed shaman :p

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
No point getting MoA now, it get dropped in NF, just get a stardrop and something else to cap the 25% bonus.

Get MoH2, MCL.

Thats about all you need.

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
For a real BB I would go MotA2 and 25% Buff effectivness. You will then cap at yellow buffs (not ACUITY tho). When NF come you get free respecc so why not use the good things as long as we have it. You can find items for buff effectivness from quests. Just check http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
also might consider getting some wild healing if you can, been healing for insane amounts on ormorof with 26 mend (and +25% healing bonus) normal heal is about 350, with crit can go as high as 600 :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
My buffbot is 4L2 atm spec 37 Aug 35 Mend 17 Cave or something great PvE bot can kill tanks in RvR but thats about it casters will wtfpwn me :D

Zaku's RAs:

Wild healing II - Can crit for over 1000 with heals
Mastery Of healing II - with 24% Heal bonus at the moment healing for 503 no varience with my spec
MotA3 - need a respec to 2 cap buffs atm
Aug Acuity 2
Serenity 2 - Help alot in PvE
MCL 1
LW - Only yellow end with my spec
Aug dex - increase casting speed slightly need to get toa caps tbh
Wild arcana I - just for the odd crit dot

they are the main ones they work well for PvE and little RvR if you want more RvR id say you would need the first Pbaoe disease really.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
so what do you need to cap acuity then? will the pink brain cap at 47 aug? with moa1 and 25% toa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom