DAOC Quickbar / Skills Advice

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Hi guys,

I've recently re-subbed as I wanted to try and get some "proper" RvR :)

My problem being is that I can't really remember how to play my characters as it's been around 6 years since I last played them often enough for the info to stick.

I was wonder if at all possible could you help me with what skills, tactics etc I should be employing on the below chars, and if possible link me to any guides, or quickslot pics etc?

- Healer
- Warrior
- SB
- Hunter

If you know of any competitive templates, spec wise and gear that would be awesome too, as I'm not really sure where to start looking.

Thanks.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
You should download Daoc charplan to help u out :) and good luck looking for proper rvr.. midgard only have 1 german guild there does decent 8mans.. and then there are Death Jesters as only EU guild there does decent 8mans.. but they play all 3 realms a few days a week! or else there are just zerglings in midgard :( and maybe a few there do smallman grps before all the zerg leaders destroys that kind of action :(

countzero

Regular Freddie
I use a Belkin Nostromo N52te to get around qbar issues. It's a usb keypad that you can set up macros and key selections at your fingertips. It's helped immensely in setting up my different characters actions and /use commands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom