Best farm class with and without bb?

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
As the title says...

Im thinking of rolling a mid toon, and wondering what would be fastest to level to 50, farm scales, gold etc. I could roll a bb shammy or healer also...

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
As the title says...

Im thinking of rolling a mid toon, and wondering what would be fastest to level to 50, farm scales, gold etc. I could roll a bb shammy or healer also...

Probably suppression BD I should think. Once templated they are pretty good at PvE, add a bot they can kill most things within reason.

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I like the idea of a BA bd, where pets do the work, but should I go with a sham bb or healer bb. With healer I get either pow reg or celerity, with bot i get extra buffs...?

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, with a BD normally I would go shammy - buffs aside they tend to be a bit more robust if they take agro, but with a BA spec you will lack healer pets, so probably tempting with to go with a healer.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
BA BD is good, but i would personally go for a SM with 41 summ and 34 dark to charm a pet and a shaman bot

as a SM u can charm Drakulv Axehanders in Malmo.. best mob to charm there and with dmg shield/focus shield and ml9 or and juggernaut u can farm faster than a BD :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Bd is a nice farm class if you dont have a bb or a healer. If you have a bb then Summ Sm a lot better than bd.

The dmg shield + ml9 its a lot faster way to farm scales, glasses etc.

Also Summ sm pet is extremly good for high lvl mobs.

I have killed the 80% of mobs in Toa with Summ Sm.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
BA BD is good, but i would personally go for a SM with 41 summ and 34 dark to charm a pet and a shaman bot

as a SM u can charm Drakulv Axehanders in Malmo.. best mob to charm there and with dmg shield/focus shield and ml9 or and juggernaut u can farm faster than a BD :)

BA bd with focus myth and jug 3 and summ sm with jug 3 and stuff :p but we used both healer bot and shammy bot jug 3 red cele 2 hand bd pet >alll :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Sobekite khu rager ml9 sm pet > all.

Killed zahur at 25 sec.

Chosen

Resident Freddy

Tried both, farmed faster with my BD and healing pets :p And at the same time I could watch a movie :) Go to the camps with the yellow/orange drakulvs, put your pets on aggro. :D

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Tried both, farmed faster with my BD and healing pets :p And at the same time I could watch a movie :) Go to the camps with the yellow/orange drakulvs, put your pets on aggro. :D

Supp spec BD is certainly the easy option - not much attention needed if the mob is below lvl 60.

gohan

FH is my second home
depends if you mean PL and highlvl mob farming in which case focus is the way foward but if u just want pure killing power on yellow/orange then spear valk with shammy for endurance+buffs is pretty epic,

me and a mate used to farm aurulite caves on classic servers with his warrior my valk and a bot, mob5 50 shield warrior with gaurd on spear valk could take about 20-30 mobs at a time with spear aoe styles

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah thats a fair point, I suppose it depends entirely on what you are farming. I admit I was thinking more "old school" than Aurulite, but then I am an old fart.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
with sm dmg shield up is faster than anything

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH

I have also tried both, and SM with healer and shaman bot.. it is way faster!

Ofc BD is easy to afk farm.. but farms slower compared to the SM when we talks about scales :) and remember AFK farming is against the rules tho.. so it is up to ppl to take that risk :)

and for high lvl mob farms anywhere else a SM is the class to choose :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I have also tried both, and SM with healer and shaman bot.. it is way faster!

Ofc BD is easy to afk farm.. but farms slower compared to the SM when we talks about scales :) and remember AFK farming is against the rules tho.. so it is up to ppl to take that risk :)

and for high lvl mob farms anywhere else a SM is the class to choose :)

With 3 mods for the entire game, the risk of getting banned for afk farming as a BD is not big! Actually if you want to TG raid with a couple of friends. Get BD instead(They do way more dmg when hitting then a SM pet, and focusing is to unreliable atm).

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
With the SM+healer+shaman trio you can do quite large purple drakulv pulls near the dragon lair with the ml9 axehand and celerity just ravages them completely

Plus each purple con mob drops way more scales on average than the yellow-orange ones

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
when i saw a bd afk farming (orion's belt - gem of lost memories etc) i bring immediately ma 5 accounts till he logs.

Also i really didnt know that afk farming is against the rules.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't think it is against the rules if you're not not using any programs to control your character(s). If you put pets on agro and let them go their ways, then why should that be against the rules?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Don't think it is against the rules if you're not not using any programs to control your character(s). If you put pets on agro and let them go their ways, then why should that be against the rules?

I agree sompletely, and if he pm's me and i don't reply maybe im just an antisocial bastard as it is my right to be !

I pay my fucking subs :flame:

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
With 3 mods for the entire game, the risk of getting banned for afk farming as a BD is not big! Actually if you want to TG raid with a couple of friends. Get BD instead(They do way more dmg when hitting then a SM pet, and focusing is to unreliable atm).

Dont know about TG.. never wasted my time down there :) SO thats one of the pve parts i cant talk about :m00:

but my point is for a SM with a charmed axehander in malmo.. u have a faster farmer than a bd :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Dont know about TG.. never wasted my time down there :) SO thats one of the pve parts i cant talk about :m00:

but my point is for a SM with a charmed axehander in malmo.. u have a faster farmer than a bd :)

Charmed pet is certainly best ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom