Aug healer - realm ability question

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Would anyone give me their opinion on the realm abilities I should be aiming for on my dwarf aug healer please?

I used to have DI2, Sereneity1, Purge1, Wild Healing at 3L7, but I just respecced RA to get DI3 - I don't know if it was a good move ... what do you think?

I am:-
CL10
Aug 44
Mend 31
Pac 4

Wearing:-
Arcanium Snakelord Runed Hauberk - all other armour is epic
Egg of Youth
Demon Fang Necklace of the Dracolich
Scorpion's Tail Ring
Construct Forged Ring
Ceremonial Bracers
Bracer of Zo
Jacina's Sash
Cloudsong
Ansuz Healer 1 Handed Hammer
Cycloptic Shield
Wilful 2 Handed Warhammer

I am RR 4L5 which means after spending 30 realm points on DI3 I have 5 left.

<waits for advice>

:)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
purge 1
perfect recovery 1
DI 2
aug dex 3

would be a good start.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Think the RA setup cadelin posted is fitting since it covers the basics since ur still low rr ;o but since u post ur template u should try get a template togeather can be done very cheap now days

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Thank you for your advice ... I didn't look at perferct recovery before. Got something to think about now!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Thank you for your advice ... I didn't look at perferct recovery before. Got something to think about now!

Perfect Recovery 1 is great, its a powerless, insta ress that has no ress sickness and it has a fast reuse timer. They only come back with 5% health but you just need to cast one heal and they will be good to go.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I like the sound of that! Just going to log on and take a look ...

You think DI3 is a waste of points at this stage and I should go for DI2? Is DI3 worth getting at all?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
If u good at healing dont go more than di 1 and use it as a insta in only needed times.
1k xtra hps will still give the chars in group time to get away from the shite that their in, un less there is 3-4 debuff classes assisting not even di 3 or di 2 will save ur m8s.
Di 1 FTW tbh
at 4 i would go dex 3 pr 1 di 1 purge 1 wild heal 2 and mastery of heal 1

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Many thanks for all the advice. :worthy: I got PR 1 last night and used it too! Very handy thing to have. I can see your point about DI3 being wasted on an active healer.

I feel another respec coming on ....

:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom