Public Enemies -RvR mehmehvie!-

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
uber movie!11111111 :m00:

edit: anyone at all beeing able to download teh shite?

With 4k/sec; Im gonna hit the sack and hope movie is completed in 16 hours remaining.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to be a lot of chokes on the connection, it keeps pausing and then sprinting, then pausing again, etc. Download rate is at about 13kb/s on average ...

I look forward to seeing the movie, though! Is Derric naked in it? Is Septina's pet blue or yellow?

Lethul

FH is my second home
cool movie. shitty quality as all PE movies tho :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
no major problems downloading here.. getting a average of about 180kb/s

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Dont say it`s cool if Septina isnt wearing his black leatherleggins there :(

snoz

Loyal Freddie
fecking finnish ghetto net :v hope quality is better then last pe movie was barely watchable :(

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like pretty nice fights and good play with some nice editing. The quality is awful though. There's a pretty simple way to judge if the quality is good enough to be worth releasing in my opinion. If you can't easily read the chatwindow, it's not good enough.

For instance the last fight is pretty much a waste of filespace, except for the inital mez. Standing on that range spamming interrupt on some obscure objects you can barely make out? You could have recorded spamming ae mez on a bunch of grey mobs from max range and it would've been about as enjoyable, simply due to the bad quality of the clip. Could've been the best fight ever by the other 7 but we'll never know cause we can't see them. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hmmm, yea. should get someone with a better PC to do the movie making bud, the poor quality pretty much take most of the fun away :(

otherwise quite nice

snoz

Loyal Freddie
SethNaket said:
Looks like pretty nice fights and good play with some nice editing. The quality is awful though. There's a pretty simple way to judge if the quality is good enough to be worth releasing in my opinion. If you can't easily read the chatwindow, it's not good enough.

For instance the last fight is pretty much a waste of filespace, except for the inital mez. Standing on that range spamming interrupt on some obscure objects you can barely make out? You could have recorded spamming ae mez on a bunch of grey mobs from max range and it would've been about as enjoyable, simply due to the bad quality of the clip. Could've been the best fight ever by the other 7 but we'll never know cause we can't see them. :)
They prob want the quality like that so u cant read the chat window for a reason ... R......

haha

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Use the XviD codec at 1400-1800 kbit, I promise you, the pixel detail will be sweet.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I know the quality is quite pissy but i have to use the lowest settings on fraps while recording if i wanna be able to play at all. :(

Hopefully i'll get to borrow Talen's DV cam for the next movie :x

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I'm currently recording stuff as well,I'm able to run Fraps with better settings so you can even read the chat window,where you can see all interesting stuff being said,like "Outcast,please come help!" "Rambo,can you PA Snoz?","My Radar is broken" and so on.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe hide the chat Derric so people cant see those things? We cant show them that all what they have flamed us for have been true, can we?

Eroa

Banned
Derric said:
I'm currently recording stuff as well,I'm able to run Fraps with better settings so you can even read the chat window,where you can see all interesting stuff being said,like "Outcast,please come help!" "Rambo,can you PA Snoz?","My Radar is broken" and so on.

Dont think we will se much of that tbh in your chat box..

More a bunch of c6 with random female players ^^; (this would most likley be a one side conversation)

Eroa

Banned
Dinged 50 on my bard now :)

Should have good enough specced comp(dual 3.2ghz radeon9800xt 1gigram) to be able to record some with fraps.. see if i can put together something in a near future(showing how much i suck etc :))

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:

LÖL! :eek:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Dinged 50 on my bard now :)

Should have good enough specced comp(dual 3.2ghz radeon9800xt 1gigram) to be able to record some with fraps.. see if i can put together something in a near future(showing how much i suck etc :))

And lotsa c6? ;o

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Very enjoyable movie despite the quality.

What level off MOTA do you have Sept? Nerf your cast speed!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I Dl'ed from Grobo's stlong mirror, at 130k / s or sumthin :clap:

Path

Fledgling Freddie
FU Sept, my deathspam > Sami's life TBH :wub:

And Dewwic you should post your recording, class comment from Löch tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom