Public Enemies -RvR mehmehvie!-

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
Apparently you don't seem comfortable with the fact I probably know more than you about this game, that true? :wub:

if ur so knowledgeable then learn some fkin manners and stop telling people how they should play their game, so what if they want to try somethin different, you are no position to criticise anyone.

u probably do know more about the game than me, but then again most people do

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zapsi said:
Go log u savage on and try again then. Timer on bof is 30m but u dont need to blow 2 in a fight. Yes I also got a savage pudz, so dont tell me what savage hit for.

Well you hit for shit indeed Zapsi ;)

But still alot of savages hit for like 300~ and more on their mainhand on someone neutral to thrust :S

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Well you hit for shit indeed Zapsi ;)

But still alot of savages hit for like 300~ and more on their mainhand on someone neutral to thrust :S

U talking merc damage now so nerf them :p

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Fights are from one evening. Maybe we didnt die that evening? Its not like the fights in the movie are our best fights ever. As we very seldom record.

As long u win and is a walkover who cares how is done :cheers:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Saggy said:
12mins and ~180MB
Why can't people please compress the audio in their vids?

Looks to me like you have 120 MB audio in there, instead of ~ 12 MB. I'd rather download a 72 MB file than 180 tbh.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Cool movie! :clap:
And nothing wrong with the quality imo :cheers:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
It's funny how everyone thinks blocking is useless.

We actually used it in FL, we used it good, and it was wonderful, is all I can say.

Just don't expect much if you've got a crappy guarding pala in your group. :p with ppl like heffer/soulfly/kandig/vermillon/buliwyff it's quite doable :p

dont need a guarder when you got bof up every fight~~

kewl POV in movie, suckyish fights, giiive real one :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zapsi said:
U talking merc damage now so nerf them :p

Nip; Fadeh hits with slash approx 250-300 on my druid in scale (so weak to slash). When a thrust merc hits me its mostly ranging 170-210 (Depends on weaponsetup).

Savages still hit bloody hard (and fast) but its not as often that they quad. On doubles their damage is still excellent (lower WS is easily compensated by dps-buff and the fact Mids always disease the enemy tanks).

Im not screaming 'nerf em more' but saying Savage is now crap is such a silly statement. Everyone saying that should get a reality check. Its just no more Godmode 'gosh 2 quads was that a cleric?'

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
It's funny how everyone thinks blocking is useless.

We actually used it in FL, we used it good, and it was wonderful, is all I can say.

Just don't expect much if you've got a crappy guarding pala in your group. with ppl like heffer/soulfly/kandig/vermillon/buliwyff it's quite doable

It's just my opinion that Septina does a bit silly sometimes in the movie, but perfection is something noone will ever reach. Can only learn from mistakes, like I always make mistakes too.

tbh i've always wondered why Pally doesn't guard clerics or sorc in normal Alb group. They just throw all tanks, pala and mincer (+ of course the mandatory infil + mincer adds ;) ) to /assist train. All albgroups have a Pally, why not use it for guarding :|

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Shan said:
tbh i've always wondered why Pally doesn't guard clerics or sorc in normal Alb group. They just throw all tanks, pala and mincer (+ of course the mandatory infil + mincer adds ;) ) to /assist train. All albgroups have a Pally, why not use it for guarding :|

1500 range end regen :cheers:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Shan said:

tbh I've always wondered why 50 shields warrior didnt guard.... ;p

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Shan said:

The day Mid groups develop sufficent skills to varrant a pally guard bot one might :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Shan said:

SoulFly said:
It's 1000 range >_<

:( :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom