Public Enemies -RvR mehmehvie!-

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
KOOKen said:
Hmms.. Would have been fun to See some more fights vs Good grps Like Maelstrom and BO . random grps is pretty Zzzzzzz (and less bof 4 win)
:m00:

This was all recorded during one day of RvR as a test more or less,there's more to come,but will probably take a while with ToA coming and all.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Pretty nice vid, shame you didnt get the 2nd fight we had after that 1 though ;)

Was that when we ran into each other over a ridge and stlong PBAE went havoc? Jaja was pretty funny :fluffle:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Path said:
Was that when we ran into each other over a ridge and stlong PBAE went havoc? Jaja was pretty funny :fluffle:

Might have been that time yep, think fadeh remember it :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Aye; it means you got no clue who Z^^^^^^^ is.

Not commenting about the enemies playstyle but looking at their own strengths in the movie: PE already did pre-patch very well with theurgist-pets and now they're just even better. I got RR5-theurgist and I think they too good at the moment. Should be that earth-pets atleast are vulnerable to some CC like root or mezz (not both). ATM it are fire-and-forget missiles at Speed5 unable to kite them or CC them. Confuse is no option; bard is always under attack anyhow. With new buffs etc a theurgist can send out pets on all support in like 8 seconds which is more annoying (and probably more damaging) then any perma-pet is from druids/chanters.

SOS; well a killer against most melee-groups. SOS is used against TDD and we cant do much against it: Cannot catch anyone; if you start whacking tanks they simply run out of range if they get damaged too much. This RA is probably better then Grouppurge against melee-teams. Grouppurge is nice but doesnt add something new (everyone has purge; its just more purges)

BOF; another used RA in this movie. Once again super against melee-groups; its up every 15 mins and it should guarantee a win against a melee-team (in my eyes) unless Albion fucks up.

Combine these abilities with good players (like in PE) and it shows that Albion can compeed easy with Mid/Hib and during the RA's easily surpasses them both.

And I think Septina is also very good sorc and the bolt-range mezz with best radius is also very good.

Albion is not the underdog-realm in my eyes if played well. I would say the contrary even. Even 'random-groups' are a challenge as soon as those RA's are used. Plus the fact that due to population on Prydwen Emain is the best Frontier for Albion due to the 1200 stealth-inhabitants of Albion there :kissit:

But respect to PE; they made a great team of Albs.
Agreed

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Herbal said:
ex rr9 healer in best savage group on excal care to eat some humble pie? :touch:
Well not really :) Saying pe is good because mid's on pyrdwen cant play is sorta funny imo.

Lets not start this debate again though :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie , but cool I wanne play a sorc on pryd aswell cus they never ( well not often anyway ) target you :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
gg septina recordin fight vs our non fg BO test grp on speed 3 when u run fg opted grp at 3 o clock in night ;x

:touch: :touch:

qq !

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Aye; it means you got no clue who Z^^^^^^^ is.

Not commenting about the enemies playstyle but looking at their own strengths in the movie: PE already did pre-patch very well with theurgist-pets and now they're just even better. I got RR5-theurgist and I think they too good at the moment. Should be that earth-pets atleast are vulnerable to some CC like root or mezz (not both). ATM it are fire-and-forget missiles at Speed5 unable to kite them or CC them. Confuse is no option; bard is always under attack anyhow. With new buffs etc a theurgist can send out pets on all support in like 8 seconds which is more annoying (and probably more damaging) then any perma-pet is from druids/chanters.

SOS; well a killer against most melee-groups. SOS is used against TDD and we cant do much against it: Cannot catch anyone; if you start whacking tanks they simply run out of range if they get damaged too much. This RA is probably better then Grouppurge against melee-teams. Grouppurge is nice but doesnt add something new (everyone has purge; its just more purges)

BOF; another used RA in this movie. Once again super against melee-groups; its up every 15 mins and it should guarantee a win against a melee-team (in my eyes) unless Albion fucks up.

Combine these abilities with good players (like in PE) and it shows that Albion can compeed easy with Mid/Hib and during the RA's easily surpasses them both.

And I think Septina is also very good sorc and the bolt-range mezz with best radius is also very good.

Albion is not the underdog-realm in my eyes if played well. I would say the contrary even. Even 'random-groups' are a challenge as soon as those RA's are used. Plus the fact that due to population on Prydwen Emain is the best Frontier for Albion due to the 1200 stealth-inhabitants of Albion there :kissit:

But respect to PE; they made a great team of Albs.

I think we all can agree DaoC is fairly balanced as it is, and don't forget PE is a well-oiled machinery with a long, continiously history in RvR now and fight with 20% melee bonus and the highest realm rank group more or less.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:

It was that time alright,we wiped in about...5 secs? :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
I think we all can agree DaoC is fairly balanced as it is, and don't forget PE is a well-oiled machinery with a long, continiously history in RvR now and fight with 20% melee bonus and the highest realm rank group more or less.

Daoc at the moment is the most balanced it can ever be really(ok maybe not stealherwise i mean overall when you summarise the realms)

PE have real good players and high rrs which makes them very hard to kill(just like the first FL group when i first joined, even maelstrom wasn't about then :p though we beat the best out there but half of the group were fairly high rr and knew how to play together just like the current PE one)

Hope i can field a FL group that was as strong as that when my account is sorted(though we pick really any guild member who wishes to join unlike some enemy guilds ^^ maybe because we have over a fg worth of players unlike them)...we had a decent group i think it was last week where we went emain, too bad we got zerged every fucking run nearly xE oh well :touch:

Haven't seen movie yet, on broadband only get 30-40kbs here so would take a while for me to download but i am sure it's good.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Daoc at the moment is the most balanced it can ever be really(ok maybe not stealherwise i mean overall when you summarise the realms)

PE have real good players and high rrs which makes them very hard to kill(just like the first FL group when i first joined, even maelstrom wasn't about then :p though we beat the best out there but half of the group were fairly high rr and knew how to play together just like the current PE one)

Hope i can field a FL group that was as strong as that when my account is sorted(though we pick really any guild member who wishes to join unlike some enemy guilds ^^ maybe because we have over a fg worth of players unlike them)...we had a decent group i think it was last week where we went emain, too bad we got zerged every fucking run nearly xE oh well :touch:

Haven't seen movie yet, on broadband only get 30-40kbs here so would take a while for me to download but i am sure it's good.
DO it matt, be nice to have FL back. Use a theurg !.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

You know what would help? Less strafers in RvR and Sycho will enjoy it more :twak:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
You know what would help? Less strafers in RvR and Sycho will enjoy it more :twak:
Less stealth zergs and normal zergs on solo players and alot of us would enjoy it more..

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Old.Ilum said:

Its fairly balanced if all realm use the strongest setup. ATM Tuatha isnt running the best group for the Hib-realm; that would be a PBAE-setup. PE his groupsetup is without RA's about as strong as our BM-setup; we got Triplewield they got theurg with pets; we got 6sec PBT, they got AF-buff, we got druid pets, they got mincer with insta-stun etc etc.

Without RA's I would say its nearly balanced (cannot get 100% balance in such a complex game) but with RA's Albion is way better then our setup: Grouppurge dont offer anything new, not like SOS/BOF.

But the ones to blame in that matter are we; we should run other setup but most enjoy their tanks better then casters. TOA Might chance that tho :eek7:

SOS is pretty much justified against Mids, in my eyes BOF is too strong; 10 points; 2 clerics and its basically melee-immunity once every other fight on Prydwen = not balanced.

Grouppurge has nowhere near the devistating effect on a tankgroup as BOF/SOS. Grouppurge makes caster-groups viable; for the rest I wouldnt rate it superb tbh. In tank-group we would do evenly well without it and personal purges.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
personally dont think game now is balanced.
its balanced prolly? in RL7+ but RL2+ there is some problems.
easy acces to sos/bof etc when mids need collect purges, dets, PR etc etc to be even competitive against these uber ra:s.

watched movie and look group healthbar, many many times albs didnt take dmg at all, what i have seen mids groups there is allways needed more or alott more heals to win battle.

theurg pets whit speed etc etc are near edge indeed, even its easy to kill but there is allready so many way to interupt healer/caster in this game, why bring 1 more, and what most important, this kind?

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Without theurgist in group any alb group is just free rp for any good group.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
personally dont think game now is balanced.
its balanced prolly? in RL7+ but RL2+ there is some problems.
easy acces to sos/bof etc when mids need collect purges, dets, PR etc etc to compete
so, albs don't need det, purge, rp, moc etc?

Where's eynar with the damn cluepon link when you want him :l

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
Without theurgist in group any alb group is just free rp for any good group.

Not really, but a good theurgist does add a lot to a group.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
so, albs don't need det, purge, rp, moc etc?

Where's eynar with the damn cluepon link when you want him :l

nah, didnt ment that, but is minstr example getting 1st purge or sos?
same whit bof, there is ra:s to albs what offer alott more to group, when mids need work whit single ra:s.
this is what i was after.

if you wanna flame? be my quest but i really like see more mature chat and not that usual agressive flaming what can read 90% in boards.
if you dont agree? say why and continue from there.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

Do not need a theurg to win just need decent teamplay, but yeah they can add a lot to a group it's just the question of finding the right one in our guild group, no i am not playing mine xE

Oh and the group we had beat eclipse/NP/MM, though they beat us a few times not as much as we beat them, it was me/phusion/bullveye/morchariel/laniel/xeanor/toxii/buliwyf

If we won a mezz battle, group we face died pretty fast due to all 3 tanks (merc/arms and friar)hitting fast speeds...too bad we will not see that group anymore, but i hope to bring one out again that's good like i did last week just a shame we got zerged every run like i said xE we was even giving you a run for your money snoz :p

Tuppe mid doesn't get those ra's due to the backbone of the group being far superior in most cases, i am playing mid too at the moment(again) and the realm is very good just that some classes need to be looked at just like alb...

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Oh and the group we had beat eclipse/NP/MM, though they beat us a few times not as much as we beat them, it was me/phusion/bullveye/morchariel/laniel/xeanor/toxii/buliwyf

Lol ok

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Pio said:

It was only out one day only, you may not of been in group and it was a long time ago :p when eclipse was rr6-rr7 i think or about that.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Can't really judge anything off of playing for 1 day in RvR o.0

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Can't really judge anything off of playing for 1 day in RvR o.0

Yes i know but i am just saying that group we had didn't have a theurg and had a friar yet we did good...was just giving an example really :p

That teamplay is more important than the classes itself :touch:

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
sycho dunno how many guilds run with best they can. can only say how we do it, who gets online gets a group. Some may sit all day till they get perfect and leave guildies out for others, but I rather have a guild member in.
So much QQ if no theurg in group hmmm think we have been out 100000 times without mend or aug healer and funny setup.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
We have many inactive players lately yet i still see shit said on IRC, can't understand why when a fg of us is so rare to see now...lucky to have 3 of us in a group max, hope i can change that soon as i can play again though :p

Having a theurg in group though zapsi is more different than a pure mend/pac healer due to the mids having overall a better backbone still if you are talking about the 4 seer group of course.Yet you lose a determination 4/5 tank for a caster who has very good utility but has to be played very good to make groups win which is hard to see in alb, only teoz and pbuck are the theurgs i seen adjust to tank groups very well and roquf doesn't do too bad either.

Anyway i prefer playing an alb caster group lately, do not care if people think we are the best or crap or whatever else, i just want to try something different and i love casters.Might download the PE movie overnight, hosts seem to be kind of slow to me though, i noticed mainly uk people seem to be getting slow download Oo

Lethul

FH is my second home
Sycho said:
We have many inactive players lately yet i still see shit said on IRC, can't understand why when a fg of us is so rare to see now...lucky to have 3 of us in a group max, hope i can change that soon as i can play again though :p

Having a theurg in group though zapsi is more different than a pure mend/pac healer due to the mids having overall a better backbone still if you are talking about the 4 seer group of course.Yet you lose a determination 4/5 tank for a caster who has very good utility but has to be played very good to make groups win which is hard to see in alb, only teoz and pbuck are the theurgs i seen adjust to tank groups very well and roquf doesn't do too bad either.

Anyway i prefer playing an alb caster group lately, do not care if people think we are the best or crap or whatever else, i just want to try something different and i love casters.Might download the PE movie overnight, hosts seem to be kind of slow to me though, i noticed mainly uk people seem to be getting slow download Oo

i can send it to you if you want some speed
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom