Public Enemies -RvR mehmehvie!-

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
The fights dont even look that impressive shows mids playing like total noobs :) not that much assisting... tho the sorc is a good player using end pots like that heh, Tho the theurg looks like the one who seems to be the one winning the fights there.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Polkadot said:
Very enjoyable movie despite the quality.

What level off MOTA do you have Sept? Nerf your cast speed!

Mota4 and 335 dex fully buffed.

dimerian said:
Why ye dont have crack up always btw? :|

In the severance fight i had it up at start but it faded mid fight, the second fight we where heading apk to log so dont think we bothered to rebuff.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:
FU Sept, my deathspam > Sami's life TBH :wub:

And Dewwic you should post your recording, class comment from Löch tbh!

Need more stuffs recorded before I'll release anything! ;o

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
The fights dont even look that impressive shows mids playing like total noobs :) not that much assisting... tho the sorc is a good player using end pots like that heh, Tho the theurg looks like the one who seems to be the one winning the fights there.

Sömi = witch IRL :fluffle:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Fafnir said:
Cant download at work, but is the fight you had against me, but you needed help from rest of your group, when i got the upper hand, in any of the movies? :p
You mean when you started strafing around so I couldn't get styles in ? Also you weren't winning, and grp ran away and came to pick me up noob :p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Z^^ said:
hahahah GOL \o/ nuff said.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
SoulFly said:
You mean when you started strafing around so I couldn't get styles in ? Also you weren't winning, and grp ran away and came to pick me up noob :p
Well i had my bot stashed close so I end regen, and could easy dot and heal and disease you if I wanted. Dunno what RA's you still had up. But if you are like the horse merchant steve i guess you had them all up :D

Fafne was right behind the trees toward the rock giants, but didnt feel to give your group more rps. :) Funny how an infil that tried to get Fafne 20 min earlier died to the giants :D

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:

And that video shows _this_ much close peeks on the tanks..

Each time the mercs are on the same target, but mincer is interrupting casters in some.. or did you mean the mids' assisting?

And like said, the video is mostly testing, so not the most interesting fights etc.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie ^^

haarewin said:
got a massive 2.5kb/sec here :( the other ones wouldnt connect :(
url is on irc #publicenemies
i think ;o

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Hmms.. Would have been fun to See some more fights vs Good grps Like Maelstrom and BO . random grps is pretty Zzzzzzz (and less bof 4 win)
:m00:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Nice video septina. Shame no fights with us in it :) But enjoyed it anyway .. sorc seems fun and you play it well. Quality was watchable too .. use xvid codec next time though for even better imo!

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
gg septina recordin fight vs our non fg BO test grp on speed 3 when u run fg opted grp at 3 o clock in night ;x

:touch: :touch:

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice vid and very well played, kinda makes me wanna lvl my 42 sorc, all tho I wont be know where near has good as that. Guess people are over exaggerating when they say sorc die all the time and get frustrated easily :p

Aussie

Banned
Goku said:
Nice vid and very well played, kinda makes me wanna lvl my 42 sorc, all tho I wont be know where near has good as that. Guess people are over exaggerating when they say sorc die all the time and get frustrated easily :p
you can't die if you never get targetted.
and 220MB for 14mins is a joke btw. :eek:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
you can't die if you never get targetted.
and 220MB for 14mins is a joke btw. :eek:

Maybe you shouldn't download 200mb files if you don't have the internet connection for it altogether? :)

Anyway, I think the quality is good. I don't care what /g chat says, and you can see from the video that you're all good players. That's what I need, and the video isn't blurred or anything.

However, I would have preferred if you had used XviD codec, which would increase the quality just to set a standard, and some harder fights would also have been great. We know you're naturals, but give us some fights where it looks like you at least have to make an effort to win. :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty nice vid, shame you didnt get the 2nd fight we had after that 1 though ;)

Eroa

Banned
Shike said:
Pretty nice vid, shame you didnt get the 2nd fight we had after that 1 though ;)

I wannel see aswell! :(

Proper places to download from please

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Eroa said:
I wannel see aswell! :(

Proper places to download from please

didnt Fraps it, was head to head and was in a rush, and pissed off after the humiliating loss you can see in that Vid Septina made :)

edit: and now i realized u mebbe meant the SeptinaVid, can DCC it to u next tonight or something if you want. The last link someone posted worked nicely tho.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
hahahah GOL \o/ nuff said.

Aye; it means you got no clue who Z^^^^^^^ is.

Not commenting about the enemies playstyle but looking at their own strengths in the movie: PE already did pre-patch very well with theurgist-pets and now they're just even better. I got RR5-theurgist and I think they too good at the moment. Should be that earth-pets atleast are vulnerable to some CC like root or mezz (not both). ATM it are fire-and-forget missiles at Speed5 unable to kite them or CC them. Confuse is no option; bard is always under attack anyhow. With new buffs etc a theurgist can send out pets on all support in like 8 seconds which is more annoying (and probably more damaging) then any perma-pet is from druids/chanters.

SOS; well a killer against most melee-groups. SOS is used against TDD and we cant do much against it: Cannot catch anyone; if you start whacking tanks they simply run out of range if they get damaged too much. This RA is probably better then Grouppurge against melee-teams. Grouppurge is nice but doesnt add something new (everyone has purge; its just more purges)

BOF; another used RA in this movie. Once again super against melee-groups; its up every 15 mins and it should guarantee a win against a melee-team (in my eyes) unless Albion fucks up.

Combine these abilities with good players (like in PE) and it shows that Albion can compeed easy with Mid/Hib and during the RA's easily surpasses them both.

And I think Septina is also very good sorc and the bolt-range mezz with best radius is also very good.

Albion is not the underdog-realm in my eyes if played well. I would say the contrary even. Even 'random-groups' are a challenge as soon as those RA's are used. Plus the fact that due to population on Prydwen Emain is the best Frontier for Albion due to the 1200 stealth-inhabitants of Albion there :kissit:

But respect to PE; they made a great team of Albs.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

We like...lagged and..hmm..stuff there! ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom