Public Enemies -RvR mehmehvie!-

Aussie

Banned
snoz said:
Well not really :) Saying pe is good because mid's on pyrdwen cant play is sorta funny imo.

Lets not start this debate again though :)

agree, don't debate about facts. 3434343434343434343

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
nothing unusual here tbh ;p just another fotm-tank group.. well played by sorc :)

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
WELL!

I for one LOVED the movie :)

Great music and watch Septina go was fun all the way, great job Sept :)
Music rocked too :)

It featured abit less Loch and Derric than id like tho!
And you keep hugging my old warrior :|

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
nah, didnt ment that, but is minstr example getting 1st purge or sos?
same whit bof, there is ra:s to albs what offer alott more to group, when mids need work whit single ra:s.
this is what i was after.

if you wanna flame? be my quest but i really like see more mature chat and not that usual agressive flaming what can read 90% in boards.
if you dont agree? say why and continue from there.
As a cleric I got my BoF at 5L6. Why? By that time most of the hib/mid grps contained 2-3 casters at least, so BoF was really pointless to have.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Slow casting speed. :)

Bad play vs. that mixed mid grp... run from a rr10 skald and rr8 zerker?

str + str/con debuff them, run to your pala, and fart in their general direction :kissit:

No guarding at all actually, very bad : < you miss out on a very good tactic

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Kandig was testing out 2h crush spec xeanor, since we didn't actually need guard :l

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Great movie imo,

Savages are up 24/7.

BoF/SoS are up every half hour.

Wheres an admin when you wana -keep a thread on topic-.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Great movie imo,

Savages are up 24/7.

BoF/SoS are up every half hour.

Wheres an admin when you wana -keep a thread on topic-.

BOF every 15m and Pudzy get a clue about savage damage K .

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
nice qua on movie, and nice speed cast :p

i agree puppet SoS vs tank grps > gps

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Zapsi said:
BOF every 15m and Pudzy get a clue about savage damage K .

Well having played one, being hit by one daily, does give me more of a clue than you, and having a lvl 50 cleric 'bot' I didn't know about BoF timer, I think you need to get a clue mate.

No point whining like a **** about Ra's when they're all being changed. But savages still arent nerfed enough imo.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
sycho dunno how many guilds run with best they can. can only say how we do it, who gets online gets a group. Some may sit all day till they get perfect and leave guildies out for others, but I rather have a guild member in.
So much QQ if no theurg in group hmmm think we have been out 100000 times without mend or aug healer and funny setup.

lol so true mate, happens everywhere though

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Well having played one, being hit by one daily, does give me more of a clue than you, and having a lvl 50 cleric 'bot' I didn't know about BoF timer, I think you need to get a clue mate.

No point whining like a **** about Ra's when they're all being changed. But savages still arent nerfed enough imo.

heheh, nice one pudzy, you start sound more and more like mythic.
waite till style review, waite still rvr expansion, waite till xx etc etc.
usuall answer to customers questions when they fix xxx problem :)
but they can fix fast some bugs what dont fit daoc.
its stupid easy to say savage isnt nerf enough when other realms have alott tools to do different stuff what mids still dream off.

hmm if wanna whine how much albs need more skill to play? make new topic and start there, this topic is made to fotm alb gankgroup movie.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
heheh, nice one pudzy, you start sound more and more like mythic.
waite till style review, waite still rvr expansion, waite till xx etc etc.
usuall answer to customers questions when they fix xxx problem :)
but they can fix fast some bugs what dont fit daoc.
its stupid easy to say savage isnt nerf enough when other realms have alott tools to do different stuff what mids still dream off.

hmm if wanna whine how much albs need more skill to play? make new topic and start there, this topic is made to fotm alb gankgroup movie.

Blej is more literate in english than you, and thats something I never thought I'd find mate.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Kandig was testing out 2h crush spec xeanor, since we didn't actually need guard :l
Ah yes, that's why Sami died \o/ and that incredible amount of heals needed for the zerker and skald on septina, which were able to hit septina all the time \o/

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
Blej is more literate in english than you, and thats something I never thought I'd find mate.
Hey, Ogmarin is a top bloke. Don't be mean. :(

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Well we still killed all so why complain xeanor?
You killed all in tha movie, yes, that's why those fights are in the movie.... :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Well we still killed all so why complain xeanor?

hes an ass hole who thinks he knows everythin there is to know about the game?

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:
Ah yes, that's why Sami died \o/ and that incredible amount of heals needed for the zerker and skald on septina, which were able to hit septina all the time \o/
In my eyes it looks like that Zerker forgot to sprint and Septina was doing fairly good job on running away from them ;o I counted 6 hits landed by Zerker in those ~70secs he was chasing Septina, less than that from Skald. But yes, blockbot is nice to have yet it's not the only tactic - In the place like that hill I would have ran around myself too ;o

I have made a roleplaying movie with <Oo Imo oO> if someone wants to host it :p 12mins and ~180MB, encoded the same way as Septina's I believe Oo Two fights against BaF(I think :p), one against EL and two against randoms.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
It's funny how everyone thinks blocking is useless.

We actually used it in FL, we used it good, and it was wonderful, is all I can say.

Just don't expect much if you've got a crappy guarding pala in your group. :p with ppl like heffer/soulfly/kandig/vermillon/buliwyff it's quite doable :p

It's just my opinion that Septina does a bit silly sometimes in the movie, but perfection is something noone will ever reach. :p Can only learn from mistakes, like I always make mistakes too. :)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
hes an ass hole who thinks he knows everythin there is to know about the game?
Apparently you don't seem comfortable with the fact I probably know more than you about this game, that true? :wub:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:
It's funny how everyone thinks blocking is useless.

We actually used it in FL, we used it good, and it was wonderful, is all I can say.

Just don't expect much if you've got a crappy guarding pala in your group. :p with ppl like heffer/soulfly/kandig/vermillon/buliwyff it's quite doable :p

It's just my opinion that Septina does a bit silly sometimes in the movie, but perfection is something noone will ever reach. :p Can only learn from mistakes, like I always make mistakes too. :)

Then again it has changed a bit since you played on how Alb groups tackle savage groups in general. For example its more common to target their light tanks first, which takes pressure of the sorc and will let Paladin assist+guard same time efficiently. Also PE plays with Theurgist, so more CC support to back eachother up. That reduces the need for guard as well. Coupled with the fact that Paladin assist is really effiecient with 9 sec stun (which more than often makes a huge huge impact on how fast you kill targets) and of course the importance of giving other group memebers endurance.

I'm not saying blocking is useless it's in fact very nice. However, in that video, it wasn't really any obvious need of guard on the support except in the case which Sami died.

And by all means, just cause its a video doesnt mean they have to do everything perfect on it. Testing non-fotm specs and various set-ups can be fun even if there is slim chances of it being better.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Then again it has changed a bit since you played on how Alb groups tackle savage groups in general. For example its more common to target their light tanks first, which takes pressure of the sorc and will let Paladin assist+guard same time efficiently. Also PE plays with Theurgist, so more CC support to back eachother up. That reduces the need for guard as well. Coupled with the fact that Paladin assist is really effiecient with 9 sec stun (which more than often makes a huge huge impact on how fast you kill targets) and of course the importance of giving other group memebers endurance.

I'm not saying blocking is useless it's in fact very nice. However, in that video, it wasn't really any obvious need of guard on the support except in the case which Sami died.

And by all means, just cause its a video doesnt mean they have to do everything perfect on it. Testing non-fotm specs and various set-ups can be fun even if there is slim chances of it being better.
Cant believe alb tank group used to play no theurg. Imo we would beat pe kinda easy if not for that. 2x bof sos etc.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:

Go log u savage on and try again then. Timer on bof is 30m but u dont need to blow 2 in a fight. Yes I also got a savage pudz, so dont tell me what savage hit for.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
You killed all in tha movie, yes, that's why those fights are in the movie.... :)

Fights are from one evening. Maybe we didnt die that evening? Its not like the fights in the movie are our best fights ever. As we very seldom record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom