proposed new RA's

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Im praying frontiers doesnt suck .. worried about the ingame maps

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Assasins fooked up, archers loved...

Pretty much back to be4 the RAs entered the game... Archers > ...

ohh well... ;)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Neo said:
im so glad i stoped playing daoc, best decision ever :eek:
Lineage2 here i come :wub:
DECEMBER !!!!

W00t!!!

Im downloading Lineage2 atm... signed up for beta :D

lets pwn!! :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
My pc broke down this weekend while ive put it to download the beta over the night... crap!

well, ill be playing on server 3 (what should be the pvp EU server unofficially) and ofc ill be playing a dark elf :D (guess what class, hehehehehe)

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
wonder if when a skill has 1 every lvl, if they stack, cause with serenity, it 1 at all 5 lvls, so if it doesnt stack, its kind of useless to go higher than lvl 1, but then with toughness its 25% at lvl 1 and 50% at lvl 2, that would be kind of insane if they stack, that would make it 75% at lvl 2 if they stack, wich is sick. they maybe should have put some info about that, but i guess it comes at some point :D

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
wonder if when a skill has 1 every lvl, if they stack, cause with serenity, it 1 at all 5 lvls, so if it doesnt stack, its kind of useless to go higher than lvl 1, but then with toughness its 25% at lvl 1 and 50% at lvl 2, that would be kind of insane if they stack, that would make it 75% at lvl 2 if they stack, wich is sick. they maybe should have put some info about that, but i guess it comes at some point :D

They did put info up. On the table where the RAs are listed in fact.

Effects in the passive section are cumulative, in the timed section they are not. And Toughness is 25, 50, 75, 100, 150 ABSOLUTE HITPOINTS (which stack, so +400 HP for 34 RA points), not 25%, 50%, 75%, which would be insane.

Iridius

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to see a change in the wizard RR5 RA:

Lower the damage /tick by 25% but add a snare component that cannot be broken and lasts for say 10s

i.e. not enough duration to take attackers out of the fight but enough time to allow caster to get a little distance / out of melee range from /assist train, as it is a drop at feet thing it would probably only hit them for one tick anyway on the run so a snare component would make the ability much more useful for a class that has almost no defence against multiple adversaries

--> a tool to up survivability of the class where they are vulnerable on the open field

As it stands the ability is OK for PB spec'd wizards if they are standing ontop of their target (150r) and being a DoT there will be no fall off but little or no use for earth or fire spec'd wizards

compare to the Eld or RM RR5 RAs which offer increased survivability for open field battles would be quite happy to swap PBAoE DoT for self mini SOS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom