Prof that all albs sux !!!

T

taobitzz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prof that all albs sux !!!

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Infils need 3-4 qbars

You must have very fat fingers, or someone hasnt told you that spamming 2 styles is better than using everystyle in your style list.

R

Ravenbourne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prof that all albs sux !!!

Originally posted by taobitzz
You must have very fat fingers, or someone hasnt told you that spamming 2 styles is better than using everystyle in your style list.

You seem to of forgotten all the macros

/y
/s help!
/g help!
/cg help!
/gu help!
/as help!
/macro target /target outlaw
/stick

R

Rollie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prof that all albs sux !!!

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
You seem to of forgotten all the macros

/y
/s help!
/g help!
/cg help!
/gu help!
/as help!
/macro target /target outlaw
/stick

lololololol

:clap:

O

old.Nol

Bollox - I can play a pure tank on one qbar whilst half awake. Healers/support need full attention and 360% fkn vision. Infils need 3-4 qbars and pretty good reactions.

3-4 qb's, how many times do you need to repeat DF as a button?

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by taobitzz

1. Yes, regularly...

2. I have qbars set up for various circumstances - when I get the drop, when its open melee, when im reacting etc.

Actually the ones who think this idea is strange are the SBs, who are also the same people who seem to think they are gimped. Now its a long shot, but perhaps too much time spent being 'uber' has made them forget the full range of circumstance and options their character faces and has.

B

behatch

Originally posted by kirennia
You must be kidding about those alb classes. So you're saying that hybrid tanks are easier to play then pure tank classes? :ROFLMAO: Next you'll b saying a sorc is easy to play :rolleyes: Clerics are difficult to play because they have no insta CC to help them unlike healers/shamans so have to hide better, run better or somehow out heal to be a better support class then the mid counterparts.

As for your view on mid lvl chars.....what the hell are you talking about? lol

yes,clerics do get instant CC so stfu

and i'am not talking about playing,about leveling you dumb **** lol go and hide in your little corner and suck your bf's arse

sorc is easy to get grps

so are clerics

so are friars

err? and pallys not easy to lvl? i do have one dick so i do know how easy they are...they heal of yellows n00b provideing your not a gimp and know how to play

rofl 50 days played :rolleyes: i wouldnt admit that if i was you

B

behatch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prof that all albs sux !!!

1. Yes, regularly...

2. I have qbars set up for various circumstances - when I get the drop, when its open melee, when im reacting etc.

Actually the ones who think this idea is strange are the SBs, who are also the same people who seem to think they are gimped. Now its a long shot, but perhaps too much time spent being 'uber' has made them forget the full range of circumstance and options their character faces and has.

why dot u show us these 4 qb's rofl....

yeah i use 3 qb's but its like...main qb...venom and side style qb....and a qb with heal pots etc

you may have 4 qb but you dont use them lol,only char in alb with few qb's is the mincer

B

BidAccount

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prof that all albs sux !!!

Originally posted by behatch
why dot u show us these 4 qb's rofl....

yeah i use 3 qb's but its like...main qb...venom and side style qb....and a qb with heal pots etc

you may have 4 qb but you dont use them lol,only char in alb with few qb's is the mincer

Actually I do.

I have a PvE conif'd q'bar. A quick change PA chain q'bar. An open melee Q'bar. An RvR duo/group Q'bar. Then I have a utility Q'bar (venoms etc).

So 3 get used regularly in RvR.

Still struggling with getting used to life without only doublefrost on your qbar?

B

belth

i do have one dick so i do know how easy they are...

omg a very short duration PBAoE mezz on 5 min timer! fart>that

gratz on having 1 dick and knowing how easy the dick is.

K

kirennia

and i'am not talking about playing,about leveling you dumb **** lol go and hide in your little corner and suck your bf's arse

sorc is easy to get grps

so are clerics

so are friars

err? and pallys not easy to lvl? i do have one dick so i do know how easy they are...they heal of yellows n00b provideing your not a gimp and know how to play

rofl 50 days played :rolleyes: i wouldnt admit that if i was you

well tbh, I didn't see the 'to lvl' part in your post which kinda nullifies my argument. You noticed I didn't see that yet carried on to take my opinions as if I we were talking about the same thing?

Whats with the random insults? If you wanna start with all that crap, go back to the CS forums.

To answer the original question which I misread:

Clerics get groups easily. But as for the argument with their CC, don't even bring that up, it's useless in a useless spec line. Thats just like saying all wizards have top gtgaoe just because we get it in the earth line :rolleyes:
Paladins get groups easily.
Friars are forced to solo but solo well so level up relatively ok.
Paladins get groups easy

Sorcs have a hard time getting groups now because pbaoe groups are the norm in albion thus there is no need for CC.

Necromancers have ruined albion with PvE...you can have em for all I care, all they do is spread and conquer leaving nothing for regular expers but a trail of occasional left alive mobs.

And btw, I'm a bloke irl, I've made posts in the past about it so cba to make another one why I've got a female char.

And curious question, where does it say I've got 50 days /played time? And why would having 50 days played time or even 500 days played time make me less likely to misread something early in the morning?

V

vintervargen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prof that all albs sux !!!

Just plain wrong their Nol. Pure tank is a piece of piss to play compared to an infil, as are casters. Healers take more skill, as do some support classes. Infils about in the middle.

Haha.

T

tildson

HI! :clap:

Guys, a few notes from my experience why albion isnt doing very well at the RP-ladder:

*You had the right to whine about being underpowered in retail, now its just stupid. Something else is wrong ;)

*Albion has the WORST random groups EVER ! They are terrible! The standard mix comparing vs other realms makes Albion a real loser, the other realms are doing much better with a "random" setup.

*Many player cant play this game at all, on mlf i was grouped with a r7 cleric and r7 minstrel, who decided to SoS+BoF when group was dead(except for them ofc). I know this may sound biased, but from my experience, albion has really shocked me about being real clueless :( Ive met real clueless hibs on MLF too, so maybe its individual :p

*And yes, albion/excal has dozens of them to farm - whereas hib and mid hasnt got the high "random numbers".

But some of you guys, PLEASE, Albion is NOT nightmare-mode. Maybe regarding being a part of a random group, but a fixed group you are the problem - not the realm.

My experience from Albion, i hope u guys who have these strong thoughts about how powerful hibierna and midgard is, that you actually have tried the realm - if not, then its you who are biased. Back to my TARUTARU :)

O

old.Filip

But some of you guys, PLEASE, Albion is NOT nightmare-mode. Maybe regarding being a part of a random group, but a fixed group you are the problem - not the realm.

just you should think that somewhere in there world there was some GG's who made good rps .. so at least they would show in top 100...but they dont

but for those who want to make the assist train group's the ASD nerf should help balance some in the high end game ..

I

infernalwrath

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Alb classes are clearly underpowered!! Boost Minstrels and Infils and Paladins and Mercs and Sorcs and Reavers and Friars! At least!!
:rolleyes:
yes sorcs are really really really really overpowered class
2 inst win button class
... moron..
(and yes i agree that minstrels and infil are overpowered)

O

old.Lethul

Bollox - I can play a pure tank on one qbar whilst half awake. Healers/support need full attention and 360% fkn vision. Infils need 3-4 qbars and pretty good reactions.

why do infil need 4 quickbars full with dragonfang? isnt it enough with one button?
1- dragonfang
2- stealth
seems easy tbh

T

tildson

Originally posted by old.Filip
just you should think that somewhere in there world there was some GG's who made good rps .. so at least they would show in top 100...but they dont

but for those who want to make the assist train group's the ASD nerf should help balance some in the high end game ..

PE, FL, SoTL didnt show up?

A

Aussie-

PE doesnt play without relics, maybe they will again tomorrow :m00:

A

Aussie-

hmmm and sotl made like 700kish this week, did those guys ever play when the fotmness arrived on prydwen? ;>

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Lethul
why do infil need 4 quickbars full with dragonfang? isnt it enough with one button?
1- dragonfang
2- stealth
seems easy tbh

ack, goddamn fotm nubbers that dont know anything about infils :p

you need 3 buttons: dual shadows, dragonfag, stealth.

you may use poisons but thats only for advanced players.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by tildson
HI! :clap:

Guys, a few notes from my experience why albion isnt doing very well at the RP-ladder:

*You had the right to whine about being underpowered in retail, now its just stupid. Something else is wrong ;)

*Albion has the WORST random groups EVER ! They are terrible! The standard mix comparing vs other realms makes Albion a real loser, the other realms are doing much better with a "random" setup.

*Many player cant play this game at all, on mlf i was grouped with a r7 cleric and r7 minstrel, who decided to SoS+BoF when group was dead(except for them ofc). I know this may sound biased, but from my experience, albion has really shocked me about being real clueless :( Ive met real clueless hibs on MLF too, so maybe its individual :p

*And yes, albion/excal has dozens of them to farm - whereas hib and mid hasnt got the high "random numbers".

My experience from Albion, i hope u guys who have these strong thoughts about how powerful hibierna and midgard is, that you actually have tried the realm - if not, then its you who are biased. Back to my TARUTARU :)

Nothing at all to do with 3 savages > 5 mercs, healers being a much better rounded class and shamans having decent armour so they can run around diseasing everyone making the clerics work twice as difficult again.....of course it's just because albion suck, nothing to do with any of that i just mentioned.

T

tildson

Originally posted by kirennia
Nothing at all to do with 3 savages > 5 mercs, healers being a much better rounded class and shamans having decent armour so they can run around diseasing everyone making the clerics work twice as difficult again.....of course it's just because albion suck, nothing to do with any of that i just mentioned.

how do u manage in life with such low self-esteem?

ALBS ARENT BAD, MIDS ARENT UBER - face it!

only one who think so is the random part of albion on excalibur, get a clue! no more bw for me for a while. bye bye

A

ab_fluid

how do u manage in life with such low self-esteem?

ALBS ARENT BAD, MIDS ARENT UBER - face it!

only one who think so is the random part of albion on excalibur, get a clue! no more bw for me for a while. bye bye

erm, albs aren't bad, but mid is uber, to deny that in in the current patch is stupid.

D

duact

hehe if its individual lots of ppl cant play on exc ^^ happend af few times that random alb fg comes from behind mez my gg and run sosed to atk, that kind of behaviour makes albs suck.Belive nuubers

T

tildson

Originally posted by duact
hehe if its individual lots of ppl cant play on exc ^^ happend af few times that random alb fg comes from behind mez my gg and run sosed to atk, that kind of behaviour makes albs suck.Belive nuubers

Exactly my point!

Guys, try play all realms and you will too realise that albion random groups are a disaster!

And yes, savages and healer ASD is way beyond balanced in this patch. I can TELL the diffirence between my polearmer and savage in dmg output. Its redicolous :clap:

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=59323289&replies=12

i think the opinion about realm-balance is diffirent on every server :p

A

Aussie-

another standard muppet reply

just watched Mael movie from pryd, 2FG avalanche( with the MERCS and stuff you know ),
and another 2FG alb adds, killed without a single mid goign lower then 70%
not even 1 RA used except MCL

there are 2500 ppl on excal and there are exactly 2499 that think you're an asstalker tilde.

R

Rollie

Albion is harder than mid/hib i dont think anyone doubts that, mid is the most powerful realm atm, alb the weakest, but it isnt impossible to win in albion like some people make out.

T

tildson

2499 of 2500 albion excalibur you mean

and

100% of albion prydwen

i put your responses as you quotet nicely yourself "just nother muppet reply"

A

Aussie-

100% of albion prydwen

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=92207
quote: "if we rvr in 8-10 fg zerg, we will pwn everyone, include those overpowered fotm groups..."

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=91163
quote: "I Think I Speak For ALL Albion When I Say The Savage/Healer Groups Is Really Fuking Albion Off..."

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=91777
quote: "How to kill Savage/healer group..?"

have you actually read alb/pryd board or is this again one of your standard muppet replies? please just shut your mouth, there isnt coming anything usefull out of it.

we are Nov 2003 now m8, thats 1year after the last guy on earth ever took you serious

Users who are viewing this thread