T

Tualatin

Well...

mids use radar, so we team up.

samething basicly.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
Midgards credibility is now reaching an all time low.
Your credibility were lost the first time you were banned though.

K

kameh

Originally posted by Tualatin
Well...

samething basicly.

Nothing like tarring a whole realm because of a very few idiots using 3rd party banned software :( trust me a vast majority of us wouldn't touch the stuff. Just as I believe that a vast majority of Albs wouldn't help hibs and vice versa, but there are a few that will thanks to IRC.

T

Tualatin

it was ment sarcastic...

and indeed, irc plays a rotten part in daoc nowadays, when it's real ez to switch from daoc to irc.

But as this author claims.. really pathetic.

K

kivik

Originally posted by finbahr
Kivik Battlerager, lvl 29 Savage <<<<<FoTM LOL and wtf would you know about teh zerg and relic raids

btw kivik whats bg2 like now ?

well i knew the zerg from lvl 19 in BG and btw i didnt talk much about relic raids :p just about why albs and hibs team up and that herb needs to learn how to spell Ardamel
and i sometimes play RvR with my brothers lvl 50 char so STFU! :p

kinda empty but i saw an avalonian therg yesterday :p

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Tualatin
Well...

samething basicly.

lol

jepp ofc all mids use radar, thats an mid ra missed that?

T

Tualatin

yep, and our ra is a pact with an other realm of choise.

O

old.Nol

oki doki, so then we can all just make bullshit up because we want relics or is this another rule that's mid only?

So far we have :
1. Only mids can do logout on raids.
2. Only mids can attack a relic keep when the other 2 realms are occupied with rr's of their own.
3. Only mids can do early morning raids.
4. Only mids can bring 250+ to relic raids.
5. You have make sure you try get the relics past the most defended mid exit...Dodens or MMG you just have to find them...
6. Only mids can do Ninja raids
7. No 3rd realm is allowed to interfere with middies when they're not in emain or it's cross teaming.
8. Hibs are not allowed at MMG HW and Albs are not allowed at MMG Emain, or it's cross teaming.
9. Mids can randomly accuse the other realms of cross teaming without any proof whatsoever.
10. God help you if you bring your fotm class on a raid, because that means mids get to raid you @ 5am.
11. Mids are allowed to raid all night then take the relics early in the morning because they started primetime the night before. God help you if you started the raid the night before and continue in the morning...

They should change Thor's Hammer to Loki's Hypocritical Bag of Mirth imo :D

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by kivik
eeh lol?

albs RA is ZERG!!

nah, that's a mutual ra shared by all three realms, it's just that ours is on a shorter timer then mids.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
lol

jepp ofc all mids use radar, thats an mid ra missed that?

Only available to RadarGaurd tho ;) *

(*for the humour-impaired: yes, I'm joking**)

(**Except about Jaond :p )

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by old.Nol
oki doki, so then we can all just make bullshit up because we want relics or is this another rule that's mid only?

So far we have :
2. Only mids can attack a relic keep when the other 2 realms are occupied with rr's of their own.
5. You have make sure you try get the relics past the most defended mid exit...Dodens or MMG you just have to find them...
7. No 3rd realm is allowed to interfere with middies when they're not in emain or it's cross teaming.
8. Hibs are not allowed at MMG HW and Albs are not allowed at MMG Emain, or it's cross teaming.
9. Mids can randomly accuse the other realms of cross teaming without any proof whatsoever.
10. God help you if you bring your fotm class on a raid, because that means mids get to raid you @ 5am.
11. Mids are allowed to raid all night then take the relics early in the morning because they started primetime the night before. God help you if you started the raid the night before and continue in the morning...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

sheepgobaa

LOL

Hibernia: the magic realm
Albion: the defensive realm
Midgard: the hypocritical realm

A

Aybabtu

So far we have :

Brilliant! :)

Make another post with this and make it sticky...Got the feeling mids are not done whining :D

B

Binbinqegabinik

Originally posted by Whisperess
Your credibility were lost the first time you were banned though.

hahahahahha Whisperess > sheepgobaa

hahahhaa gj Whisp

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
LOL

Hibernia: the magic realm
Albion: the defensive realm
Midgard: the hypocritical realm

Hibernia: The Runt who has to try harder realm
Albion: The BAF realm
Midgard: the only group with FoTM realm

More like

B

Binbinqegabinik

from my point of view its:

Albion = FoTM stealther realm

Hibernia = Well havent seen a shade nor ranger for a very long time :))

Midgard = Once FoTm champions but they have been kicked off the 1st place on the FoTM chart

edit: Albion has 3 stealther classes that ALL have 9second stuns

Why cant they give skalds a stun, stealth and climb walls please? Oh, did i forget the AE mezz?

Haha and SoS...yes,haha...

A

andruril

Re: Re: Re: Hibs helping Albs all the time

Originally posted by nalistah
And still you want midgard nerfed :C

And btw, so much for "skill" involved last time hibs RR'ed mid..
It was when Mid had all relics, and where under siege from 200+ albs trying to take the str relics.
And hibs decided to go for the powerrelics, with no chance of get a hard fight with mids (as every mid was fighting the enourmus albzerg)

COWARDLY IMO.

You call that a real good primetime raid? In my eyes its just as skillful as taking candy from a 2 year old. (or same thing as an alarmclock-raid (no mids who could defend)

Did we all forget there's actually a war between these 3 realms??!? its some fucking good tactics imo...

cowardly yes, but great tactics

S

sheepgobaa

LOL

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik

Try odin's hmg or amg - theres dozens of the little gits. Pointy eared zergfest.

L

loxleyhood

Albion: Idiot realm.
Hibernia: Idiot realm.
Midgard: Idiot realm.

A

Aybabtu

Why cant they give skalds a stun, stealth and climb walls please? Oh, did i forget the AE mezz?

tsk tsk tsk....... if you gotta whine, then whine about something regarding the topic :)

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Albion: Idiot realm.
Hibernia: Idiot realm.
Midgard: Idiot realm.

So would I be in the idiot realm then?

K

kirennia

Albion = FoTM stealther realm

Midgard = Once FoTm champions but they have been kicked off the 1st place on the FoTM chart

Looks to me like someones forgetting what a skald has over a mincer :p

I'd rather have more pure classes in my realm anyday then useless abilities like stealth on our speed class and damage on our CC and healing class

B

Binbinqegabinik

weeeell i said my point of view ;)

edit: Only thing i saw in Odins was a fg alb stealthers :p

S

sheepgobaa

weeeell i said my point of view ;)

edit: Only thing i saw in Odins was a fg alb stealthers :p

Try emain - its a fg mid stealthers there.

K

Keogh

Just checked

http://daoc-stats.com/Excalibur/#

and in the Alliances section for Albion and Hibernia I can see no mention of an alliance. If it's not there then it's deffo not true.

Just hope that convinces some of the thick Trolls who've just stopped suckling their mother trolls teets.

K

Kurik BHM

killrake you are one sad bastard...

cry me a river... lallalal ... cry me a river... lalal

Users who are viewing this thread