Hibs helping Albs all the time

A

acei

Originally posted by Arkian
Can't we all be friends?

It's a computer game after all.

Reading this you've got to worry about world peace having a snowball's chance in hell :(
MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

T

Tilda

lol, guys, both hibs and albs recognise mids as the people to kill first. If i was in a 3 way fight with hibs and mids i'd go for mids first and i daresay hibs would too. Simply because ASD, insta stun/mez, insta aoe disease etc. Your all so scary we just all go for you first.
Then once mids are dead, albs/hibs can have a nice fight.

Tilda

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by xajorkith
1) You know Dun Crauchon was/is pretty much a Mid's home from home, I've [WR] taken a Hib Keep with Nazgul recently too and we lost it at just as the CS popped.

2) When Albs take Mid keeps, Hib joins in and take additional ones too in Mid.

3) When 200 albs are in mid, hib turns up and takes relics.

4) When 200 mids enters Albs hibs block MMG in HW AND take mid empty (even though Hib has DF) keeps back in Mid.

All these are facts and can't be disputed as the have occured.

It just goes to show that the Hibs are the Albs bitches, is seems the Albs have the Hibs on a nice chain... better to be free and relicless than Own3d. :)

Keep the whines up :)

1. Crauchon is everbodies keep, it's fucking crap tbh and the reason hibs hardly ever get DF, it should be removed from emain. 2 keeps WOW!

2. You whining about hibs taking mids keeps since RVR which is bullshit because I've personally lead loads of successfull keep raids in mid. So what if Alb was there too, we can't help the fact that we prefer fighting mids because savages suck in raids, whereas wizards are quite handy. Owning mids keeps is fun tbh, they never protect them when they have lost relics(something they always tease albs about).

3. When 100 Hibs were in Alb, Killgorde and 200 Mids rocked up to try take relics too, what they didn't count on is Alb would rather have str relics so they defended excal - HYPOCRITE.

4. When all the chars leave emain are hibs expected to stay there and wait for flowers to grow? No they go where the action is and kill both albs and mids.

SO WHAT, you don't need keeps you have no relics, they mean nothing - if hib is taking mid keeps when you're on an RR, ignore them..

That pretty much explains and disputes your stats, but I don't think it'sgoing to stop you, seems like you're just looking for an excuse to raid at lame times imo.

X

xajorkith

Originally posted by old.Nol
blah blah

Nol honey, I never once advoacted Alarm Clock Raids in this post.

Pre and post relic raid, Hibs prefer to attack to Mids.

6fg of hibs can easily take a claimed Alb Keep very fast.

Just admit it, the Albs are your pimps.

G

Gordonax

Yes... ONE keep. One keep gets you DF for, ooooh, an hour? Two?

Five Mid keeps, on the other hand, gets you DF for the whole day if you claim them. And if the Mids can be bothered to retake them.

How many times are people going to have to repeat this before it sinks into your skull?

K

kirennia

omg hibs took renaris!!!!! They broke aussies contract!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

J

jaapi

But we did it in Midgard with 2fgs... See the difference?
It's hard to find 6fg sometimes...

O

old.Nol

No but the originator of the thread does, and you're backing up his claims of cross realm teaming...so by proxy you are lending credenace to his call for alarm raids.

You're right, we do prefer taking mid keeps for reasons you just can't seem to comprehend no matter how much I explain to you.

In simple terms :

keepraid, savage = crap
keepraid, wizard = not so crap
capish?

6fg of hibs, lol, do you have any idea how tough it is to get 6fg of hibs together when it's so much easier to take 2fg's. You guys recall getting DF all the time? Where did mids shop for keeps mostly, in the realm with no relics? AHAAAAA!

All I see is some mids whining because they're getting owned...you keep whinging about the crossrealm thing, it's really making you lot a laughing stock. There must be so many mids wincing when they read this shit...

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by acei
Role Playing Game

It's not role playing...I hate vikings in real life! They pillaged our fields and stole our chickens! And don't even get me started on about the local trolls...:eek:

D

drummer

Well it's true , we ( 4 hibs ) were onour way to renaris and we crossed 2 alb patrols ,they just ignored us...........

J

jaapi

5 minutes ago at Odin's i saw a mid helping a ranger killing 2 albs... seems like hib has more to add to this than previously was imagined.

We have arrangements with both realms!!!

H

heath

It seems to be the same sad middies posting about the alb/hib truce all the time....i would like to get the opinion of other Middie players. I am sure about 98% of them laugh as much as we do at such a stupid idea. Also..what ever made the original poster of this thread to POST this thread. Was he hoping to give mids a bad name and make them a laughing stock. All he has done is made himself ( and his defenders) look very very stupid. Both Albs and Hibbies have posted stating that no such thing exsists (but in the feeble mind of a doubter) that just strengthens his beliefs that something is going on. Unless he can produce evidence that something as daft as this really exsists he should do his realm mates a favour and sit down and shut up. You are doing your friends no favours by posting such garbage. And if it is just an excuse for an alarm clock raid..then the organisers and participants must really be clutching at straws. But...don't forget...if we do lose the relics to an alarm clock raid..we will not sink so low to get them back....we will take them at prime time...with decent numbers to get the job done. And to kick your butts in the process. And, if Hibbies get in the way...they get trampled on too. just the same as if Albs got in Hibbies way...they would kill us. Just ask the groups that were trying to get from CS to Excali/Renaris last week !!.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by heath
It seems to be the same sad middies posting about the alb/hib truce all the time....i would like to get the opinion of other Middie players. I am sure about 98% of them laugh as much as we do at such a stupid idea. Also..what ever made the original poster of this thread to POST this thread. Was he hoping to give mids a bad name and make them a laughing stock. All he has done is made himself ( and his defenders) look very very stupid. Both Albs and Hibbies have posted stating that no such thing exsists (but in the feeble mind of a doubter) that just strengthens his beliefs that something is going on. Unless he can produce evidence that something as daft as this really exsists he should do his realm mates a favour and sit down and shut up. You are doing your friends no favours by posting such garbage. And if it is just an excuse for an alarm clock raid..then the organisers and participants must really be clutching at straws. But...don't forget...if we do lose the relics to an alarm clock raid..we will not sink so low to get them back....we will take them at prime time...with decent numbers to get the job done. And to kick your butts in the process. And, if Hibbies get in the way...they get trampled on too. just the same as if Albs got in Hibbies way...they would kill us. Just ask the groups that were trying to get from CS to Excali/Renaris last week !!.

k

H

horil

I like hibs too.

Hibs & albs together are abit gay don't you think?

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by killrake
If this doees not stop I can assure u that u will loose relic at 5 in the morning.

Because if u have a treaty between u, all rules ends there.

Just w8 and see, is this the way u want the game u will have it

Take my word for it.................

I have seen to much of this s h i t now

HAHAHAHA !!!!

this thread is funneh ! :D

L

loxleyhood

Wait........ wait, I have a new one.

Originally posted by killrake
If this doees not stop I can assure u that u will loose relic at 5 in the morning.

I have seen to much of this s h i t now

www.ohnoes.org

L

lpep

Originally posted by Aussie-
I saw a hib attack an alb today

name and shame next time i see that again..

what a solo alb ? cant be true....

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Nol
oki doki, so then we can all just make bullshit up because we want relics or is this another rule that's mid only?

So far we have :
1. Only mids can do logout on raids.
2. Only mids can attack a relic keep when the other 2 realms are occupied with rr's of their own.
3. Only mids can do early morning raids.
4. Only mids can bring 250+ to relic raids.
5. You have make sure you try get the relics past the most defended mid exit...Dodens or MMG you just have to find them...
6. Only mids can do Ninja raids
7. No 3rd realm is allowed to interfere with middies when they're not in emain or it's cross teaming.
8. Hibs are not allowed at MMG HW and Albs are not allowed at MMG Emain, or it's cross teaming.
9. Mids can randomly accuse the other realms of cross teaming without any proof whatsoever.
10. God help you if you bring your fotm class on a raid, because that means mids get to raid you @ 5am.
11. Mids are allowed to raid all night then take the relics early in the morning because they started primetime the night before. God help you if you started the raid the night before and continue in the morning...

They should change Thor's Hammer to Loki's Hypocritical Bag of Mirth imo :D

Aii, that would about sum it all up I think.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
FFS people we are all the same, we just pressed a different button when we started the game.

Well, i try to tell this to different people but they don't want to believe. And it isn't only for game but life too.
People are all the same, we just "pressed different combination of buttons" when we started our life too. :p

O

old.chipper

lol thread still open :D

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ravenbourne
FFS people we are all the same, we just pressed a different button when we started the game.

im sorry but i could never be the same as someone who picks a troll as there main char =)

luri4tehwin:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread