Hibs helping Albs all the time

K

killrake

If this doees not stop I can assure u that u will loose relic at 5 in the morning.

Because if u have a treaty between u, all rules ends there.

Just w8 and see, is this the way u want the game u will have it

Take my word for it.................

I have seen to much of this s h i t now

K

Kirnan

What on earth are you on about? Think you have become delusional since losing the relics. :rolleyes:

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Fear.

postfarmer #1

it seems to me this isn't just a coincidence, prepare to guard your relics 24/7 from now on. Cause we're gonna attack relics when u can't bring your alb/hib friends to help out!!!

V

vintervargen

well in emain, everyone goes for the elphs first :mad:

S

sheepgobaa

No treaty - its just that we all hate you.

A

Aybabtu

What a load of crap and tbh didn't Mids and Hibs have an alliance back in the ol' days?.......

K

kalb

We can't help it albs are so hot we can't resist helping them :p espically those fotm infil saracens :p

J

jarl

They are not helping the albs, they just have a tendency to pop into the atm most albzerged zone and leech. realy nothing new why bring it up now?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by phule_gubben
postfarmer #1

it seems to me this isn't just a coincidence, prepare to guard your relics 24/7 from now on. Cause we're gonna attack relics when u can't bring your alb/hib friends to help out!!!

What a sucky excuse for 'can't cut prime time raids, must get em back at 5 in the morning'.

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by jarl
They are not helping the albs, they just have a tendency to pop into the atm most albzerged zone and leech. realy nothing new why bring it up now?

Oh is that so, i thought Mid keeps was in mid frontier and not in Alb frontier.

:doh:

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by Aybabtu
What a sucky excuse for 'can't cut prime time raids, must get em back at 5 in the morning'.

You expect anything different from Midgard?

P

phule_gubben

Set yer alarmclocks each and every day now little silly crossrealmers.

C

corel

Id like to use this opportunity to remind anyone posting or thinking about posting in this thread that its a game, its not real life. So go out and enjoy whatever is shining outside your covered up windows :)

A

Aybabtu

Set yer alarmclocks each and every day now little silly crossrealmers.

Actually it isn't crossrealming.

J

jarl

phule_gubben: i was speaking generly, "any" zone wich is zerged atm by albz

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by killrake
I will not disuss this any further, but I say be prepared for loosing relics at odd times. thxgodbye

Did we expect anything other from the fotm., exploiting, bug abusing, ubahleet madskillz realm?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by corel
Id like to use this opportunity to remind anyone posting or thinking about posting in this thread that its a game, its not real life. So go out and enjoy whatever is shining outside your covered up windows :)

Sun went down hours ago and the tempature is about +2-3 :)

A

Aybabtu

says it all IMO

Only says that if we take the Power relics we'll have less guards at Excal which will make it easier for you to take?

Can you please tell me how that links Hibs and Albs together in an alliance?

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
Did we expect anything other from the fotm., exploiting, bug abusing, ubahleet madskillz realm?

Well since u need to team up with an enemy realm to keep the relics u should be prepared for the worst.

P

phule_gubben

Aybabtu:

I know that you will never confess that albs have an unholy pact with the hibs. We have seen enough shit from both hibs and albs teaming up against mids this last week. Prove us wrong if not, right now you're just pissing all mids off by contradicting it.

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by sheepgobaa

Come one donttouchpoopy nr 2!
Ur the zergin nooby alb who think they got skills and mids onyl win because of fotm classes!
I only lost 1 fucking duel vs an alb and that was to a RR7-8 merc who was buffed to hell.
Ur the Fotm infil noob.
and dont come here and tell me about fotm I play thane from the start.
lol exploitin and bug abusing.
nice that you really admit that u exploited and abused bug when you took the relics^^
Fear teh l33t skillzzz!

I only have two words for you as I have to poopy!
Fuck off!

A

Aybabtu

Aybabtu:

I know that you will never confess that albs have an unholy pact with the hibs. We have seen enough shit from both hibs and albs teaming up against mids this last week. Prove us wrong if not, right now you're just pissing all mids off by contradicting it.

Well how about you start proving your right?

When is it the accused that has to present evidence?

Grow a brain and face it, you've lost the relics fairly - now stop crying and get em back the same way you lost em, prime time!

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by killrake
If this doees not stop I can assure u that u will loose relic at 5 in the morning.

Because if u have a treaty between u, all rules ends there.

Just w8 and see, is this the way u want the game u will have it

Take my word for it.................

I have seen to much of this s h i t now

i can gather 500 albs to take relics why the fk woould i need hibernias help anyway come for em at 5am if u want ill be round the next week with 700 albs
:p

A

arrakeen

I must admit i cant see the point in this thread... if i where a hib i would be where albs/mids where allso :)

And imo using this as and excuse to take relics on a night raid is stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread