Probable ideal grp setup?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
seriously im constnatly 4getting about hlf my spells :( maybe thats y i stand no chance...
In short, yes.

General rule of thumb would be: Having difficulties with what you're doing? Consider all options.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
y? ur undead arent u? y shouldnt it not work?
it breaks on any dmg and is upto a minute... an all u gotta do is use vanish. to get out of it like any other form of cc. hardly like its gonna tip the balance that much. may just give us a few seconds to slow u so we have a chance.

hacksaw now please, its obvious your not fit for life :(

tip: not all undead are rogues

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
hacksaw now please, its obvious your not fit for life :(

tip: not all undead are rogues

u didnt answer my question of why it shuoldnt work.
i know all undead arent rogues, funnily enough i have fought enough undead mages and priests to.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
ergonomi-hacksaw.jpg

warriors have their place in an ideal pvp grp imo..

they have lots they can contribute/devastate with:

-mortal strike 50% healing reduced (like mentioned)
-piercing howl for that pbaoe dazing goodness
-hamstring
-nice and potential deadly burst dmg with mortal strike/whirlwind/overpower
-disarm (lets face it far from everyone are gonna be running around with weapon chains)
-execute (YOU DIE NOW)
-survivability (plate armor & tons of hp 4 win)
-intercept (get to your target asap zulu & stun him for a while)
-ability to dish out dmg on multiple targets that are close (cleave/sweeping strikes/whirlwind)

the list goes on!!!

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
u didnt answer my question of why it shuoldnt work.
i know all undead arent rogues, funnily enough i have fought enough undead mages and priests to.

i fucking REFUSE to explain it to you. if you do not get it, you dont deserve to understand it. now take my suggestion and get busy(on cam plz)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
i see yours mts, and raise you this:

hacksaw.jpg

just remove the helmet man, ill be glad to do the sawing

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Lakashnik said:
yes non undead rogues arent to bad to deal with. fear controls them. its the undead 1s were complaining about mainly who cant be feard if they are smart enough to use their racial trait before attacking.
a normal rogue i find qutie easy to get. usually fear then dot then a renew and mind flay em untill they are close to me (dot also helps stop vanish). then self shield. and mind blast this usually takes em to low hps by time my shield goes down again to which i have gained about 500hps bck from the renew but having low hps from the intial attack.
non undead rogues are usually a challange but a fairish fight against.
but fear being a priests only real means of CC in pvp against undead we are hard pressed to fight. altho that is also the reason dorf priests are so useful. just a shame i made a human before knowing wht the racial abilities were :( ah well at least i have self insta heal... and a purple glow for my wep i look teh shizzle! :p

A few things, First of all if shackle worked on undead players it would be ekstremly overpowered. Reason if you cant figure it out then i cant explain it to you either.

Second if a "smart" undead use WOTF before fighting you, then dispell and problem solved. A undead should never use wotf before fighting mabey against a warlock but not against a priest.

But ill agree wotf aint excatly a bad ability, and i would not mind it given a far longer timer or removed completely and changed with something else.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Ralgedi Smurf said:
A few things, First of all if shackle worked on undead players it would be ekstremly overpowered. Reason if you cant figure it out then i cant explain it to you either.

Second if a "smart" undead use WOTF before fighting you, then dispell and problem solved. A undead should never use wotf before fighting mabey against a warlock but not against a priest.

But ill agree wotf aint excatly a bad ability, and i would not mind it given a far longer timer or removed completely and changed with something else.

Can I have some of your 30+ rouge on my cheeks m8?

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
exponentiaL said:
Can I have some of your 30+ rouge on my cheeks m8?

Well i have no clue what you mean, But if you are trying to say i know nothing since im only 30 then plz tell what i said that was wrong...

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Ralgedi Smurf said:
Well i have no clue what you mean, But if you are trying to say i know nothing since im only 30 then plz tell what i said that was wrong...

its because you spell rogue, "rouge" in your sig.

now i suggest you trawl through posts and correct everyones mistakes!

+1 :m00:

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Deadweight89 said:
its because you spell rogue, "rouge" in your sig.

now i suggest you trawl through posts and correct everyones mistakes!

+1 :m00:

heh ok my bad ill correct it asap :)

superrabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
would only work in the druids got improved prowl 5/5. and i doubt any druid that isnt gonna be full feral is gonna get that only for that group setup..

im 37 feral tauren drood :p rox with stealth group imao, nice damage output, and also good tank with bear in pve
with full set healer item ( + int / effect etc ), and got + 11 on rej, good enough in a stealther group.

anyway, about stealther gorup , i think 4 rogue + 1 drood maybe batter, 2 rogue as a group, can take down healers fast enough.. maybe the not even have a chance to heal lol

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
i fucking REFUSE to explain it to you. if you do not get it, you dont deserve to understand it. now take my suggestion and get busy(on cam plz)

lol u say something then refuse to explain it... k. real good of u.

Ralgedi Smurf said:

lol i still dont see who being able to do the equivalent of a polymorph would be overpowerd.
and as far as i have been told WOTF does not come up as magic. i have never had a undead player and used WOTF so tbh i wouldnt be able to tell as when i fight undead mages i use it on em anyway for other spells so.
also when fighting a chain stunning undead rogue chances r u wont have more than 1second or so to get a spell off which leave u no time to dispel and fear. which is my main beaf.

tbh i think their racial trait should be more like a higher resistance to it or something

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
tbh i think their racial trait should be more like a higher resistance to it or something
As in passive and thus on all the time instead of on for 20 seconds?

No thanks.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
lol i still dont see why being able to do the equivalent of a polymorph would be overpowered.
edited for spelling ;)

he has a point, i moan about this all the time (well not so much now) with my guild mates, they say its an 'unfair' advantage over 1 'race'. imo its a chance of survival

*edit* its a nice 50 second shackle at lvl 60 too ;)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
As in passive and thus on all the time instead of on for 20 seconds?

No thanks.
20seconds of a complete immunity with i think it was a 3min cooldown (probly wrong) but 3mins is long enough to use almost every fight tbh, it can take just that long to run back to ur body.
unless ur running around ganking lowbies.

having a constant say 20% more likely chance to resist would be much nicer. altho tbh i would say 10% is more fair.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Gat_Decor said:
edited for spelling ;)

he has a point, i moan about this all the time (well not so much now) with my guild mates, they say its an 'unfair' advantage over 1 'race'. imo its a chance of survival

*edit* its a nice 50 second shackle at lvl 60 too ;)

lol it it might be a unfair advantage over 1 race. but imo that 1race has a unfair advantage over 2classes. priest and warlock whos only real cc is fear.
the mere thought of them changing it in the next patch so it negates polymorph to befuddles me. as i believe this is what they intend to do. maybe i read it wrong in the notes but i think this is what they said(bad memory)

Legholas

Fledgling Freddie
Could be:
Priest (shadow) dmg, silence
Priest (heal)
Druid (heal, MOTW, root, and remember rezz in combat)
Mage (dmg)
Mage (more dmg)

Always you can change mages for rugues or smth like that, there are many setups imho. Palys can be usefull too.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Legholas said:
Could be:
Priest (shadow) dmg, silence
Priest (heal)
Druid (heal, MOTW, root, and remember rezz in combat)
Mage (dmg)
Mage (more dmg)

druids are realllly good healers for pvp, imo better then priests (since they got other stuff to do (mind controlling enemy healers of hills or so, or dispelling enemies)). so i rather have a shadow priest + druid + warrior + 2 mages. that should be enough healing, and warrior with reaper + crusader on it = 1500 hits rather often xE. Warrior is a must too.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
the mere thought of them changing it in the next patch so it negates polymorph to befuddles me. as i believe this is what they intend to do. maybe i read it wrong in the notes but i think this is what they said(bad memory)
If you're referring to this:

Blizzard said:
"Charm and Polymorph mechanics can now be reactively countered by spells and abilities (e.g. Druid Shapeshifting will now cancel Polymorph effects). "
Then yes, you read it very wrong.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
nah it was a specifc update about the WotF.
friend gave me a link to the page cant find it since :S
tis v annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom