Pre-made whine thread for the hibs at Legion tonight

0pin

Haha!
A premade whine thread...you guys think to high of your selves, sure in the heat of the battle stuff was said on irc when we found out that the realm who is supposed to be the honurable realm infact is nothing more than scared little chickens who fight like girls !
Albion has allways been the realm for wankers and schoolkids, nothing we can do about that, and we will certainly not whine about it.

now now kids....go on and tell me how wrong i am :)

S

SilverHood

now now kids....go on and tell me how wrong i am

Their mommies moniter their forum activity, so they aren't allowed to lie

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Sounds like I missed a classic 'Kodak moment' :)

Pyro

T

Turamber

Originally posted by 0pin
Albion has allways been the realm for wankers and schoolkids, nothing we can do about that, and we will certainly not whine about it.

Eh? Most of the players on Albion/Prydwen that I know are working, a few are students at University, but not that many are at school. But so what if there are a few? :rolleyes:

As for calling us "wankers", sure there are a few I'd put into that category ... but then I've met a couple like that already in Hibernia/Excalibur. People are people whichever realm you play in.

In any event from the post above an expression concerning black kettles and pots comes to mind.

:puke:

O

old.Greggor

Rant Rant Rant :)

I was on the legion raid all was going well until my pc Stopped Yes Stopped for 5 seconds then i had a few frames and stopped again for 5 secs :confused: (my pc is very good Gforce 3 and 512Mb Ram with 1.6 GHz processor)

Have i crashed, i thought no the mouse works ?
Oh our bard is dead ?
Oh i am mezzed ?
I see an alb omg? I see lots of albs omfg :)
I am teleported.
Had an nice fight with a paladin forget his name but there were 2 other who jumped on me, minstrel and something else?

J

j000 d000d

Let's not count the endless amount of times we hibs had pain in our stomach from laughing about albs dying so absolutely silly on the stairs of a lordroom. :D :clap:

Wiping a big zerg from the other realm is a daily thing for hibs :p

Albs finally killed a zerg for once, oh my ;)

C

Chole

lol, nicer laungauge here then I heard you use on irc Teador

but dont be bitter guys, its DF

O

old.Whismerill

Teador - Yes I mezed him as well while on Legion pad :D

O

old.Bubble

hehe a hib saved me from behemoth
i was rooted and a hib hit me and broke the root :)
was runny as hell fighting in the behemoth chamber while he was walking towards us :)

O

old.Bubble

one of albs biggest idiots moved to Hib :)
so we are pretty cool now :)

J

j000 d000d

Still not as idiot as the guild LoE, who just recruits any moron that wants to join, like you

Oh and say whatever you want, if albs think im an idiot, its even more fun when i kill them :)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.Bubble
one of albs biggest idiots moved to Hib :)
so we are pretty cool now :)

whats with all the name calling?

its just a game, really... it is.
oh well who cares? all albs and mids suck anyway and you all smell of poo and have the brains of a short fungi covered plank of wood and look like that funny freaky person in the Goonies.

O

old.Patrick-S

well done.. u managed to zerg some hibs and legion after we got him to 1/3 life your mothers must be proud ya cheap fuckers :m00: and i got the same greggor computer stopped responsing for 20 secs or so .. appeared in behemoth place on 1/4 life died hitting some alb then saw u get attacked by two albs...

(hey i can see myself in that screenshot :p ) next time try killing him yourself u lazy buggers i hope u choke on ur coco pops ;) :flame:

T

Turamber

Slightly off topic re: Mouthing off about Teador

Always found Teador a very pleasant and helpful person in game. He organised lots of multi-guild raids, was always fair with the loot in my experience.

Have nothing but respect for him. It was our loss when he jumped ship.

O

old.Patrick-S

hmm Bubble from what you just said its obvious to most people in any realm that ur the biggest idiot here now shh before u make yourself look even worse :m00:

A

Artemls

Originally posted by old.Patrick-S
hmm Bubble from what you just said its obvious to most people in any realm that ur the biggest idiot here now shh before u make yourself look even worse :m00:

That from a /laugh spammer that even can't solo a torc ;)

Artemis

O

old.mattshanes

Teador you was a great alb player and you still are a great player,also a good person.Nice to see you still ingame.

H

hrodelbert

Aye Teador we always got on well when you were in Albion. Why have you become so bitter recently?

S

SlaynFintaine

Tbh I doubt many hibs actually reached a 'pissed off' state over the legion thing. It's a bit of a shame yeah but in general Hibs are far too good-natured bunch to treat such a thing with resentment/remorse.

Interesting that it's an Alb that instigates the debate, and the first 10-15 posts are by albs(and the odd mid) further expecting the event to become grounds for a good old slagging match. Strangely enough it's just not the way we swing.

Maybe why we are more interested in community/joint achievement/having a laugh, rather than having a bit of a bitch, getting a kick from zerging 3 greys and a pet, and in this case... gaining pride from stepping on the attempts of others. : )

erm... not really angry or anything, so I guess....

good on yas

O

old.Chavez

Dont expect the albs, many of whom spend more than an hour getting keeps back to enter DF...another hour rallying troops, to back off and let you kill him then wait 24 hrs for their turn.

It's KOS especially in DF.

/laugh

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by SlaynFintaine
Tbh I doubt many hibs actually reached a 'pissed off' state over the legion thing. It's a bit of a shame yeah but in general Hibs are far too good-natured bunch to treat such a thing with resentment/remorse.

Interesting that it's an Alb that instigates the debate, and the first 10-15 posts are by albs(and the odd mid) further expecting the event to become grounds for a good old slagging match. Strangely enough it's just not the way we swing.

Maybe why we are more interested in community/joint achievement/having a laugh, rather than having a bit of a bitch, getting a kick from zerging 3 greys and a pet, and in this case... gaining pride from stepping on the attempts of others. : )

erm... not really angry or anything, so I guess....

good on yas

Actually we did get quite annoyed -- but in a fun way of "oooh nasty albs, damn them! Lets get their relics!!", hence why we had a spur of the moment relic raid with we reckon near 100 people (maybe more, maybe less, all hellbent on revenge :D ), which was great fun :clap:

O

old.Bubble

Haha!
A premade whine thread...you guys think to high of your selves, sure in the heat of the battle stuff was said on irc when we found out that the realm who is supposed to be the honurable realm infact is nothing more than scared little chickens who fight like girls !

Sorry
but you win the title :)

Teador- i got on with you while you were in albion, since becoming a bit you have got bitter and said a few things without thinking :) + your whines on IRC were funny as hell :)
And the 3 times i've meet you 1 v 1 i won all 3 rounds :) keep tryin( even through your only worth 300rps...300rps for a yellow con is not on) And yes i truly believe your an idiot after posting what you did about LOE

O

old.mattshanes

Teador i hit you near excal hehe with my alt;) wasnt a bad hit for unstyled damage:) Was good to see you there.

O

old.willowywicca

htf did this turn into a flame teador thread? stop being mean to him :p ya big bullies!!

O

old.mattshanes

Mal i like teador i always have done hes a great guy,was mistreated by some albs so that caused him to end up being bad to them.

Hehe you and teador look funny when next to each other.:cool:

P

- Pathfinder -

you guys think to high of your selves

Contradiction in terms :cool:

sure in the heat of the battle stuff was said on irc

Indeed; the log was most fascinating :m00:

the realm who is supposed to be the honurable realm infact is nothing more than scared little chickens who fight like girls !

As opposed to the daily, honourable Hib zergs :m00:

Albion has allways been the realm for wankers

Do not hesitate to bestow more of your puissant kindergarten knowledge upon us :m00:

nothing we can do about that, and we will certainly not whine about it.

Perhaps "we" didn't find it necessary, but "you" certainly did :m00:

You've made an admirable job yourself so far; I wouldn't want to spoil it :m00:

V

VidX

Originally posted by Artemls

That from a /laugh spammer that even can't solo a torc ;)

Artemis

I run from Torcs all the time.

They are nasty, agressive greencons that mezz and DD me.

nerf Torcs!

err... or maybe it's just a low level sorcerer pet??

V

VidX

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Mal i like teador i always have done hes a great guy,was mistreated by some albs so that caused him to end up being bad to them.

Hehe you and teador look funny when next to each other.:cool:

hmm... I thought Mal and Incy were an item? When did this change?

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom