Pre-made whine thread for the hibs at Legion tonight

G

glibbah

wowowo

omg ffs !! silly albs !!%"%"¤&"¤&#%&%##¤%#¤5 that was so low! we hibs would never do that :eek:

O

old.Psi

Bwahahahhaahahahhahah....

ahahahhahhahahha........

ahahhahahahahahhahhhaha........

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAH!!1111

F

Fightersuntzu

/em nerfbats all of SoTL

NERF'ns MAH JOB ! :)

O

old.Atrox

lol

I hate myself for not presing that SS key after my sweet mezz on legion....

tnx for warming him up for us!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Dumb thread really.
No reason to gloat ;)

P

Psy|:m00:

I suppose there has to be a sensible reply sometime, so...

Yep, it was low (very), letting the Hibs pull Legion then just jumping in and killing both the Hibs and Legion...I also heard it may have been the first successful attempt made by Hibernia (as told by Teador), but..I really don't see the problem ( I don't feel particularly biased, but i may be, choose for yourself).

I sincerely believe that if the Mids saw them At legion, they'd do the same thing, or more to the point, if the Hibs saw Albs pulling Legion, they'd kill the Albs in the same fashion, And this would be the Alb whine thread...Anyone who says otherwise is either a liar or...Well, just a liar really...Every realm would do the same thing, why? "Because it's war" is the common phrase i believe, and while I know it's just a game (as does everyone else i hope), there will be incidents where one realm isn't happy with anothers actions.

Frankly, realms don't really care what happens to one another as long as they have the upper hand, I don't see Hibernians defending keeps going "Lads, we can't all hide in the lord room again and massacre the attackers like we do all the time, it's unsporting", or the Albs going, "There's way too many of us people, we outnumber them by three to one"

These things happen, we deal with it and them get nasty revenge on whoever did the deed ;)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Hibs dead -> I hit legion once and get aggro :D :D :D

D

Dook_Pug

I'm sorry, really I am, but this has to be one of the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Scrolling up in IRC now, HAHAHA!

W

walkerb

legionfun.jpg

F

Fafnir

Well albs need easy rp's or they will get none, hence they only zerg when they outnumber enemies atleast 3-1.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Fafnir
Well albs need easy rp's or they will get none, hence they only zerg when they outnumber enemies atleast 3-1.

And the relevance to the original post was..... GONE!

Not Albs fault if Legion prefers Luri-burger for breakfast :D

O

old.mattshanes

Ahem i was in df earlier with alt and all i saw was a bunch of mids who charged us albs when we broke off into groups to exp.If we was altogether you would of got hammered.

As for the thread i think thats kind of mean hehe but funny too because hibs kill me so unfairly.

SO GREAT JOB!!!:p

O

old.Psi

So what you're saying is albs are weaker than mids? So midgard classes are better than albion classes? Albion classes are gimped and midgard classes are uber? Are you happy that your uber classes beat gimped classes? That's what you're saying pretty much, ignoring the fact that it's BS anyway :p

O

old.Deadbeat

I don;t see one hib post here yet, well done albs, nice gloating

L

lakih

Hibs have killed the Legion before.
I think it was low of albs to attack hibs at legion, but all realms (including hib) would have done the same thing.
Ive never laught so much as when i heard about this.
Im glad i desided to play mid/excal instead of going on the Legion raid :p

J

Jonaldo

I heard albs only ended up at Legion cos they were running from a full group of demonic familiars and couldn't find any pk guards.

Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour?

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by old.Psi

So what you're saying is albs are weaker than mids? So midgard classes are better than albion classes? Albion classes are gimped and midgard classes are uber? Are you happy that your uber classes beat gimped classes? That's what you're saying pretty much, ignoring the fact that it's BS anyway :p

Aye, NERF Midgard !!!

Or no, wait a sec, think I play Mid myself....nm the nerf thing please... :uhoh:

S

SilverHood

Ahem i was in df earlier with alt and all i saw was a bunch of mids who charged us albs when we broke off into groups to exp.If we was altogether you would of got hammered.

Probably

We thought it funny we could gank 1 group, then another, then zome people charge, while others run away (into the exit portal)

Then 10 mid tanks get rooted or mezzed, and a smite clerics uses aoe

you are hit by blahblah for 7 damage!

Gotta love them

we we're gonna do princess, but she was dead already :/

Still, fighting albs put us in the mood for some serius prince bashing

someone in cg said that albs are trying hard to turn our item hunt into a rp hunt.... which it eventually did

:D

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Psy|:m00:
I
Yep, it was low (very), letting the Hibs pull Legion then just jumping in and killing both the Hibs and Legion...I also heard it may have been the first successful attempt made by Hibernia (as told by Teador), but..I really don't see the problem ( I don't feel particularly biased, but i may be, choose for yourself).

Not the first successful one, we killed legion once before bout a month ago, since then we've had numerous tries but never suceeded again, today we would have (or so it appeared anyway until you guys came :rolleyes: ). I just wish legion didn't have such a long respawn time, or else we coulda come back and killed him *sigh* oh well, nother month will prob fly by lol

D

Derric

Originally posted by Cornell
I heard albs only ended up at Legion cos they were running from a full group of demonic familiars and couldn't find any pk guards.

Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour?

It was a deamhaness and damn she was nasty.

K

Krillin.

wasn't there but heard all about it on guild chat from other LoE.

Sounded quite funny actually and didn't you guys just port straight from dieing at legion to albs keeps ?

O

old.Aure

Nice one Albs.

The rumour is that Legion is chosing to play Albion.... and he's
getting long wind 5 like all other Albs. :)

Sheesh we'lll have to play hide and seek with him too.
:p

Unfortunately I wasn't there to see you Albs, right place, right time I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom