Post your title!

Pswoevgia

Banned
On Prydwen before cluster it was Evita, followed by me. So don't claim any credits for ya.

We zerged the most obviously.

I'm talking about who got Master Soldier first out of the two of us.

Just for the record, my Cabalist was the first ever Thidranki Master Soldier toon on Prydwen. xD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I'm talking about who got Master Soldier first out of the two of us.

Just for the record, my Cabalist was the first ever Thidranki Master Soldier toon on Prydwen. xD

Yet I still owned you, /wave.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'll try to answer all your hate mail as best as I can but I cannot guarentee it will be the reaction you are looking for.

Ok that's fantastic, you killed 11 Albs. I've killed 20+ Albs in a duo before. I played 50 RvR this morning and I play it reguarly on freeshards. All these freeshards I have been on have installed all of the recent patches so please don't pester me with 'freeshards are different mates', because they are not. I think 'overpowered' is an understatement for buffbots in 50 RvR, it is either you have a buffbot and you can kill something, or you don't have one and you can't kill anything. It's as simple as that. I've seen it all before, been there, done that etc, don't try to proove me wrong because I have considerably more experience than you. Whilst I do agree that buffbots in Thidranki play a big part, I don't have a buffbot and I still have over 30k kills combined on my Thidranki toons. Regarding the reactions, well I think it makes it better. In 50 RvR you just spam nuke, everything happens so fast that it's so easy to better your opponents. In Thidranki, you need to be tactical and actually think about what you are doing (unlike a certain RR12 RP-PLed Chanter who just spams nuke all day).

lol its funny you make assumptions that you have more rvr experience.. you never played with me, you dont even know what chars do I have. In 50 rvr you too need to be tactical, just the time you have for decisions is much shorter than in thid. Also its funny to see you write you "chained" Septina's sorc in thid, when his sorc was at thid level I doubt there were even BG's implemented. Sometimes I wonder whether you're on LSD or not..
and you can get 30k kills without a buffbot in 50 rvr too, just stick to some alb caster zerg, f8 and spam some dmg spell.

Edit: Oh and yeah, before you come with the usual "but I chained you in Thid" bs, I only played thid with my inf named Catrine like 4 years ago, before ToA, so I doubt you even played daoc then.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I hope for god sake that that personal grudge you got against me isn't the reason you stayed in thid... or did you get enough of us in the NF rvr? xDDDDD

hope we didnt scare you away... :fluffle:

reminds me some someone who rerolled a bd on classic for thid bg, and never came back from it... :DDDD

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Erm maybe i make you a film star? stick it in a vid alongside staj:) but who shall i make the lead star? ha i forget maybe i play the lead roll ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Says the ns that lost to a sb with no resist rr4

Did i come here and whine about losing a fair fight (- timers and after getting perfed in the face) ?

No ... :fluffle:

Did i pa you in the face next time i saw you even tho you were engaged in combat already ?

No ... :eek7:

Did i chainkill your Shadowblade on an alt every time i saw you theirafter ?

No ... :mad:

I see a pattern developing here , Sore loser maybe ? :touch:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
What I dont understand is how Dorimor farmed Septinas sorc with his bd, in Thidranki, seeing Septinas sorc is on Prydwen, Dorimors bd is on Excalibur, and Septina was rr11 or close to rr11 when they clustered? I want whatever Dorimor is using to farm people across servers, so I can fight germans with my sm.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Did i come here and whine about losing a fair fight (- timers and after getting perfed in the face) ?

No ... :fluffle:

Did i pa you in the face next time i saw you even tho you were engaged in combat already ?

No ... :eek7:

Did i chainkill your Shadowblade on an alt every time i saw you theirafter ?

No ... :mad:

I see a pattern developing here , Sore loser maybe ? :touch:
There was duel going on yes? i come out of stealth to bow to you show you respec? you cain my ass np? i don't mind that 1 bit best man won? seen you fight lots more yes? you won? then i go on bridge to find a solo fight you come up do backstab? yes that did upset me? cause you have to do that to me rr5 you rr9? next time i'm going to pa you in your face ,no bow jack nothing? and then if you try to, antagonize me i log hunter and kill you 24/7 end of, you had 40k rpees but after that i had 80k when i loged on my wl,and your duels was a thing of the pass yes?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I wasn't duelling , /bowing to heavy tanks isnt my cup of tea ... i actually PMed a GM asking him to break it up so i could get on with the business of making solo kills but he refused to ...

Also i didn't backstab you i sidestunned you and i didnt have stealthlore up either so you got beat fair and square so tough shit pip ... you may see losing a 1v1 fairly as a reason to get on someone's case ... as many others did when i jumped a certain rr10 Warrior and had it on 10% only for its m8 to put BG on it ... and also a Certain rr11 zerker who was shitless of being jumped by a shade with sidestun and got other high ranking dueller's of both other realms to fucking jump me ...

Not to mention the shit i got for farming every mid who tried to get to duel area for a good 30 mins :(

All i will say is fine Pip do as you please , doesnt bother me as i can kill your WL and Hunter now in 1v1 ... But nothing is ever 1v1 with you now is it Pip ?

Talk big if you want but you play smalltime :rolleyes:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't duelling , /bowing to heavy tanks isnt my cup of tea ... i actually PMed a GM asking him to break it up so i could get on with the business of making solo kills but he refused to ...

Also i didn't backstab you i sidestunned you and i didnt have stealthlore up either so you got beat fair and square so tough shit pip ... you may see losing a 1v1 fairly as a reason to get on someone's case ... as many others did when i jumped a certain rr10 Warrior and had it on 10% only for its m8 to put BG on it ... and also a Certain rr11 zerker who was shitless of being jumped by a shade with sidestun and got other high ranking dueller's of both other realms to fucking jump me ...

Not to mention the shit i got for farming every mid who tried to get to duel area for a good 30 mins :(

All i will say is fine Pip do as you please , doesnt bother me as i can kill your WL and Hunter now in 1v1 ... But nothing is ever 1v1 with you now is it Pip ?

Talk big if you want but you play smalltime :rolleyes:
Ye cause you can kill my wl? you did try that day you die? you last like 5 secs? but any time i can kill you on a rr5 sb, what can i do on a rr8 hunter? ask your self that:)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha Backstab2+Dotmine will kill you dont worry ;)

Your logic though still remains very flawed ... you are just another crybaby who cant take getting beat fairly ... when i rolled an assasin aka a leather wearing class it wasnt to unstealth+bow to fight , then again because of my rl morality and mindset i also wont add on a solo person fighting as everyone deserves a chance ... you however Pip are a known addtard on your Warlock/Hunter and ignoring this i have always been fair to you and even joined your guild and found you a nice guy ... but yesterday on your warlock you showed me what a crybaby kid you really are :(

Their are far too many people out there atm who think getting killed quickly/skillfully solo or in a duo by a high rr player as reason to add them theirafter :rolleyes:

You wanted to pick a fight ... you have one ;)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Haha Backstab2+Dotmine will kill you dont worry ;)

Your logic though still remains very flawed ... you are just another crybaby who cant take getting beat fairly ... when i rolled an assasin aka a leather wearing class it wasnt to unstealth+bow to fight , then again because of my rl morality and mindset i also wont add on a solo person fighting as everyone deserves a chance ... you however Pip are a known addtard on your Warlock/Hunter and ignoring this i have always been fair to you and even joined your guild and found you a nice guy ... but yesterday on your warlock you showed me what a crybaby kid you really are :(

Their are far too many people out there atm who think getting killed quickly/skillfully solo or in a duo by a high rr player as reason to add them theirafter :rolleyes:

You wanted to pick a fight ... you have one ;)
ok time for you too /cry some now.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
ok time for you too /cry some now.

I never came here once and cried in all the times you have added me for no reason apart from the fact i was within nuking range ...

End of story is ... you died fairly on a class that requires a basic amount of skill rather than bashing 1 button to win , So dont ever fucking come near my shade on your Shitblade or Hunter 1v1 as i'll give what i have been getting for god know's how long now :twak:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I never came here once and cried in all the times you have added me for no reason apart from the fact i was within nuking range ...

End of story is ... you died fairly on a class that requires a basic amount of skill rather than bashing 1 button to win , So dont ever fucking come near my shade on your Shitblade or Hunter 1v1 as i'll give what i have been getting for god know's how long now :twak:
your crap end of:) your a wannbe :ninja:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
tbh if deception can beat u on 28.8kps net then who is the shit 1?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Let me Summarise the last 2 pages ...

Pip was a Retard adding warlock/hunter ,

Pip Rolled a Shadowblade ,

Pip Lost a fair 1v1 Fight ,

Pip couldn't handle it ,

Pip is now an adding Retard warlock/hunter and shadowblade.

Hope that saved everyone 5 mins ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
tbh pip I didnt understand what was the reason of your initial post...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im not really bothered tbh Pip ;)

You don't need justification to add on me ... so it's a waste of time trying to use the flimsy excuse of my big bad 325str 1300ws bladeshade griefing you poor ikkle shadowblade by doing something as unheard of as commencing uninterrupted 1v1 combat :D

You have made it your priorty to add my shade on sight ... well done , clever boy etc , just don't try to some across as a nice guy on the forum when you are just another adder .

Septina

Part of the furniture
What I dont understand is how Dorimor farmed Septinas sorc with his bd, in Thidranki, seeing Septinas sorc is on Prydwen, Dorimors bd is on Excalibur, and Septina was rr11 or close to rr11 when they clustered? I want whatever Dorimor is using to farm people across servers, so I can fight germans with my sm.

Haha, never actually thought about that, plus, my sorc had been 50 for ages before the BD class was even introduced. ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Who is this thid noob :( and more importantly why the f**k would he brag about "Owning" people in thid with a BD... thats just like saying omg I could beat an unbuffed sword thane in OF with a buffed rr10 trio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom