Post your title!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Wow, you remember all that detail from 4 years ago? (that was when I played my SB) or is that just another made up bullshit story? Lets see, was I a Norse or a Kobold SB? Was I Sword or Axe spec? What colour armour was I wearing? Bullshittersayswhat?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Wow, you remember all that detail from 4 years ago? (that was when I played my SB) or is that just another made up bullshit story? Lets see, was I a Norse or a Kobold SB? Was I Sword or Axe spec? What colour armour was I wearing? Bullshittersayswhat?

What?

I just had to. :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
funny thing is that he only started playing in thid in NF...
but really I cba argueing with him anymore.. its worse than talking with a brick wall, at least brick walls dont make up totally torn out of reality stories.
Once again I have to ask you if you are using drugs, cause if not I'd strongly suggest going to visit a doctor.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimoron said:
I chained his Sorc alt Septinaaa about a year ago in Thidranki, I dinged Battle Enforcer on him xD.

Interesting, since for the last 4 years i've been Alb/Pryd, Hib/Excal on one account and Mid/Pryd, Mid/excal on the other account. ^^

You're hilarious tho, keep up the stories. :D

Edit:

-(15:23:04)- <Lappjevel> !who septinaaa
-(15:23:06)- -Frip- Character septinaaa not found!

WHAT THE FUCK M8S!!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?1+1+1+1+ :D:D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
like i said: Urgent medical attention.. think they can name a new symptom after him.. Dellusions of grandeur in an online game.

E

Eruptix

I want some of the crack that dorimor person is on :|

inventing stories AND actualy believing them must be fun if ur a mentally challenged person

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You know, if we had two doctors and a cop we could get him institutionalised :p

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry but if you get 100-150 deathblows within one hour (assuming you got 100, that's still more than one a minute) then you were probably using some form of hack or you are making this up. To be honest, I think your username sums up yourself perfectly.

camping atk with 6.0 speed critblade sb oneshotting unbuffed paladins to all casters? ill tell you its god damn easy to farm deathblows in thid, especially on a bd, not like it takes much to share the ae dot or the instalifetap around on different people?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Dorimon said:
Yet I clearly remember killing Kivvvviik the Paladin...I think one of us is bullshitting and it is not me.

Yea, I'm sure both me and sept once during our daoc career made a character with our name on steroids (Kivvvviik, Septinaaa), on a realm we never played just to get farmed by you, keep telling yourself that, while us others laugh at your twisted mental state :D

Pswoevgia

Banned
Septina - in denial again I see.

Swords - I don't remember shit players, sorry.

Kivviik - I owned you, you know it, you're in denial.

I don't have the energy to answer all of you in detail but everyone that has posted in this thread I have owned atleast once in Thidranki.

Figures, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh, and once again just for all you wanna bees....

kivik

Part of the furniture
If anyone is in denial, it's you Dori :D Oh and it's Kivik, not Kivviik :)

Atleast I know you think I play well, sadly it's more of an insult, coming from you :mad:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Septina - in denial again I see.

Swords - I don't remember shit players, sorry.

Kivviik - I owned you, you know it, you're in denial.

I don't have the energy to answer all of you in detail but everyone that has posted in this thread I have owned atleast once in Thidranki.

Figures, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh, and once again just for all you wanna bees....

Funnily you're contradicting yourself again, few posts earlier you described an epic battle with his sb, which included remembering things like when you casted QC and that he emoted you.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
stats for my healer:

hibs: 20.000
albs: 20.000
total kills: 40.000

hib dbs: 10.000
alb dbs: 10.000
total dbs: 20.000

hib solo: 5.000
alb solo: 15.000
total solo: 20.000

my thidranki sb:

hibs:99999999
albs:99999999
total kills: 999999999

hib dbs: 99999999
alb dbs: 99999999
total dbs: 99999999

hib solo: 9999999
alb solo: 9999999
total solo: 999999999

iam not 100% on my sb stats but healer stats is true.. i swear...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
thindranki sb is fine.. healer stats look suspicious!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
thindranki sb is fine.. healer stats look suspicious!

It would look more suspicious if he had 20.5 kills though. How do you have 5 more alb solo kills that deathblows? Are people suiciding on your damage shield again?

Pswoevgia

Banned
I know that most of you when you saw this you were looking forward to making fun of my post. But this is a serious one, this is my final goodbye, I apologise to everyone I may have insulted in this thread and all other threads that I have posted on - I never intended to insult anyone but I guess most of it was my insistancy to defend myself in certain situations.

I wish you all good luck for the future, farewell.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
like the last time you said it was your last post? :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
I know that most of you when you saw this you were looking forward to making fun of my post. But this is a serious one, this is my final goodbye, I apologise to everyone I may have insulted in this thread and all other threads that I have posted on - I never intended to insult anyone but I guess most of it was my insistancy to defend myself in certain situations.

I wish you all good luck for the future, farewell.

Make sure you actually stay the fuck away this time then? =)

ttt

Banned
Originally Posted by Pswoevgia
To be honest, i've tried level 50 rvr but it was too hard, so i went back to Thid. :(
gotta tell me where you found that septina :>

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Don't believe the lies, he is like herpes... dormant for a while then BAM!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
This thread has turned to a fine example on showing how drugs can actually cause permanent brain damage in some cases

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom