Post your title!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Let me Summarise the last 2 pages ...

Pip was a Retard adding warlock/hunter ,

Pip Rolled a Shadowblade ,

Pip Lost a fair 1v1 Fight ,

Pip couldn't handle it ,

Pip is now an adding Retard warlock/hunter and shadowblade.

Hope that saved everyone 5 mins ;)

welcome to yesterday! ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Pswoevgia said:
Various things in various posts

Man, I'd love to be able to see the world through your eyes, it would save me so much money I spend on drugs :(

Onaabys

Fledgling Freddie
Man, I'd love to be able to see the world through your eyes, it would save me so much money I spend on drugs :(

LOL best post so far. I would be rich like hell now. :)

Seems like this thread get more and more intresting to read. Only thing missing is beer, popcorn and something to smoke. :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
There was duel going on yes? i come out of stealth to bow to you show you respec? you cain my ass np? i don't mind that 1 bit best man won? seen you fight lots more yes? you won? then i go on bridge to find a solo fight you come up do backstab? yes that did upset me? cause you have to do that to me rr5 you rr9? next time i'm going to pa you in your face ,no bow jack nothing? and then if you try to, antagonize me i log hunter and kill you 24/7 end of, you had 40k rpees but after that i had 80k when i loged on my wl,and your duels was a thing of the pass yes?

lol you're the biggest hypocrite ever.. that actually made me laugh.. you want fair duels on your sb? next thing will be horner coming here crying about getting added.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
He is going to PA some in the face! Still enough time to put something in the oven, cook it, eat it and come back to finish him off though!

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
Again with the denial Septina. I killed your Sorcerer in Thidranki years back. I remember it clearly on my Bonedancer so please stop trying to deny it. Also, you are bitter that I have more title kills on my Thidranki characters than you do on your RR11 Sorcerer, that I previously chained in Thidranki.

By the way, for all those reading this post, it's not too late to move to Limors/Thidranki, check my signature link.
Yeah well, its really hard to get deathblows in thid. I believe i had about 100-150deathblows on my shadowblade within 1hour when the action was good

Septina

Part of the furniture
Pip wanting fair fights? Whats next, Dorimoron getting passed 1L4? Oo

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
LOL best post so far. I would be rich like hell now. :)

Seems like this thread get more and more intresting to read. Only thing missing is beer, popcorn and something to smoke. :p

problem is I dont think smoking will make you understand his views better :<

Pswoevgia

Banned
Yeah well, its really hard to get deathblows in thid. I believe i had about 100-150deathblows on my shadowblade within 1hour when the action was good

I'm sorry but if you get 100-150 deathblows within one hour (assuming you got 100, that's still more than one a minute) then you were probably using some form of hack or you are making this up. To be honest, I think your username sums up yourself perfectly.

I agree with the latter, I smell bullshit people.

And lol @ Septina, quoting me on something I did not say and still denying that I owned his sorc in Thid. /worship Pwnguinbd

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry but if you get 100-150 deathblows within one hour (assuming you got 100, that's still more than one a minute) then you were probably using some form of hack or you are making this up.

And lol @ Septina, quoting me on something I did not say and still denying that I owned his sorc in Thid. /worship Pwnguinbd

When did you own his sorc in thid exactly? You know there weren't even bd's there, and neither was thidranki in that time... LSD again?

kivik

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry but if you get 100-150 deathblows within one hour (assuming you got 100, that's still more than one a minute) then you were probably using some form of hack or you are making this up.

Or he was simply farming rog 20s better than you? :fluffle:

kivik

Part of the furniture
When did you own his sorc in thid exactly? You know there weren't even bd's there, and neither was thidranki in that time... LSD again?

Probably the same way he chained my paladin, when I've never played a paladin!

Ucallme

Banned

So what if you killed septina in Thid. Thid is nowhere near as difficult as lvl 50 rvr. I just wish people would stop comparing thid with 50 rvr.

I still say and always will say that Thid = puppyland and nowhere near as tough as 50 rvr.

I bet if you went 50 rvr Septina would kill you 100 times before you actually killed him.

Amphrax/Arauddry

swords

Can't get enough of FH
He chained me too! (incidently, when I played in the BGs it was on Prydwen pre-cluster... it was also a critblade called Swords (omfg...) before Bds were ever introduced. But he STILL chained me, thats how uber skilled and awesome he is... Oh yeah, I fogrot to mention that Big Brother is quality, upmarket programming for the discerning intellectual. Pigs have jetpacks too.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
So what if you killed septina in Thid. Thid is nowhere near as difficult as lvl 50 rvr. I just wish people would stop comparing thid with 50 rvr.

I still say and always will say that Thid = puppyland and nowhere near as tough as 50 rvr.

I bet if you went 50 rvr Septina would kill you 100 times before you actually killed him.

Amphrax/Arauddry

mater problem is when septina's sorc was at thid level, it was before SI and before even the BG's were implemented.. and his bd is at excal while sept's sorc is on prydwen.. and the servers were clustered when Septina was way above thid level... Dorimor's BS as usual ^^

Ucallme

Banned
mater problem is when septina's sorc was at thid level, it was before SI and before even the BG's were implemented.. and his bd is at excal while sept's sorc is on prydwen.. and the servers were clustered when Septina was way above thid level... Dorimor's BS as usual ^^

oh :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Pswoevgia

Banned
kivik said:
Or he was simply farming rog 20s better than you?

One wouldn't say so. I am probably the most experienced Thidranki player in the world and I know that would not be possible. This would be for a number of reasons:

• My best is about 190 deathblows but that was in 4 hours. No way could someone beat me like that.
  • From my experience in Thidranki I know that a lot the deathblows would have been leached.
  • If we include downtime, resting, and possibly death then I doubt he would get 100-150 deathblows within an hour.
'Uneducated' (yeah, he is) and his claims are far-fetched. Simple as that.

aika said:

I chained his Sorc alt Septinaaa about a year ago in Thidranki, I dinged Battle Enforcer on him xD.

Probably the same way he chained my paladin, when I've never played a paladin!

Yet I clearly remember killing Kivvvviik the Paladin...I think one of us is bullshitting and it is not me.

I know how much you all envy me, so here is a little something just for you....

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rofl.. you know it's a bit sad when you remember someone you killed in a game a year ago..

Pswoevgia

Banned
He chained me too! (incidently, when I played in the BGs it was on Prydwen pre-cluster... it was also a critblade called Swords (omfg...) before Bds were ever introduced. But he STILL chained me, thats how uber skilled and awesome he is... Oh yeah, I fogrot to mention that Big Brother is quality, upmarket programming for the discerning intellectual. Pigs have jetpacks too.

Hmmm, Swords rings a bell, I played Alb/Pryd too and I remember owning you on my Cabalist. ROFL, I remember now - you tried to PA me and I managed to QC root (even after your feeble attempts to walkthrough), killed you and you emote spammed me before I got you. Shame - wish I had reported you.

Pwned.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

Amphrax/Arauddry
Ye cause you prob have to kill the other7 stuck on his ass?:)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
How did the dirt taste today?:)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm, Swords rings a bell, I played Alb/Pryd too and I remember owning you on my Cabalist. ROFL, I remember now - you tried to PA me and I managed to QC root (even after your feeble attempts to walkthrough), killed you and you emote spammed me before I got you. Shame - wish I had reported you.

Pwned.

That's just pure BS as you werent even playing when I was playing on thid actively on my inf and that was just 5-6 months before ToA release..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Haha, more like other 20 in Septina's case.

Lol :) what a noob you really are.. you picked a good guild name atleast ¬¬ describes you in pretty much every way possible.

As someone said before :) thid = puppyland, very skilled place :x running around mashing 1 button killing /level 20 people in free armor.

Edit: P.S stop saying "Pwned" You wouldn't know the meaning of the word "Pwned" if it jumped up and bit the end of your nose off.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I dont really understand whats wrong with this guy. :p
He's actually trying to persuade me that i had an alt, on excal, a sorc, called Septinaaa, after i had dinged my sorc on pryd 50 i went and rolled that alt sorc on excal and went to thid to be chained by him, and he's boasting about it in pm's and keep calling me 'pwned'.
I mean, i can sort of see how he could get some satisfaction from it if it actually was true, i guess he's such a skilled lier he convinces himself that these things are true for the massifv e-peenage. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom