Post your title!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Oh Yeah Baby :fluffle: Great Trolling:worthy: Lead you on the solo kills :)and you been playing that toon 5 years?

it was quite funny as you hands down have run away the last 3 times I have seen you..

x 3 : every time you had your bridge farm group out, you started running back at inc without unloading any chamber, die trying..
same when I popped you out of stealth with pet rr5 at bridge, you run all the way over and hidde behind the zerg of mids... :fluffle:

so much for your soloing skills! you better hold on to the ld & add kills your getting.. stil waiting for you to take on any decent soloer without running or adding, or waiting by their ld spot, im pretty sure the community would sign onto this.. I coould be wrong though..

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
it was quite funny as you hands down have run away the last 3 times I have seen you..

x 3 : every time you had your bridge farm group out, you started running back at inc without unloading any chamber, die trying..
same when I popped you out of stealth with pet rr5 at bridge, you run all the way over and hidde behind the zerg of mids... :fluffle:

so much for your soloing skills! you better hold on to the ld & add kills your getting.. stil waiting for you to take on any decent soloer without running or adding, or waiting by their ld spot, im pretty sure the community would sign onto this.. I coould be wrong though..
Ye ok you set pet on me i will stand still and take it up the tail pipe for ya:) whilst you cast on my ass, and first time i killed you it was fair fight:)backstab garrote 2800 rp and you in the face down club:) and rolf you never run?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Well shit, looks like the floater is back on the forums again. Just goes to show you can't keep a good turd down, i'm sure we'll be delighted to get a whiff of his potent stench until the mods get off their backsides.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ye ok you set pet on me i will stand still and take it up the tail pipe for ya:) whilst you cast on my ass, and first time i killed you it was fair fight:)backstab garrote 2800 rp and you in the face down club:) and rolf you never run?

again your view of fair fights will always be scewed.. im sure the community would sign this under also ;)

addlock and sb of a rpcow :<

but I think we all understand why you dont add as much on your SB, wouldnt wanna add and risk dying..

Pswoevgia

Banned
I'll try to answer all your hate mail as best as I can but I cannot guarentee it will be the reaction you are looking for.

aika said:
No, I'm not making it up, me and guildie killed 11 hibs (according to /stats) that were camping the alb bridge hill, dunno if they were grouped. And anyway, I wonder when was the last time you played 50 rvr? I mean with all the recent patches how hard it is to get a template? A very solid inf template costs around 5-7p nowadays, and inf templates are expensive! So its not really hard to get equipped. The only "overpowered" feature might be buffbots, but its true with thid as well, only in thid bbs dont play such a big role, however with a bb your performance is still noticably better. And you can always ask some ppl for buffs, if you dont have a bb. RvR in thid gets boring fast (for me at least), aslo as a caster you dont need to have such good reactions due to very slow cast speeds.

Ok that's fantastic, you killed 11 Albs. I've killed 20+ Albs in a duo before. I played 50 RvR this morning and I play it reguarly on freeshards. All these freeshards I have been on have installed all of the recent patches so please don't pester me with 'freeshards are different mates', because they are not. I think 'overpowered' is an understatement for buffbots in 50 RvR, it is either you have a buffbot and you can kill something, or you don't have one and you can't kill anything. It's as simple as that. I've seen it all before, been there, done that etc, don't try to proove me wrong because I have considerably more experience than you. Whilst I do agree that buffbots in Thidranki play a big part, I don't have a buffbot and I still have over 30k kills combined on my Thidranki toons. Regarding the reactions, well I think it makes it better. In 50 RvR you just spam nuke, everything happens so fast that it's so easy to better your opponents. In Thidranki, you need to be tactical and actually think about what you are doing (unlike a certain RR12 RP-PLed Chanter who just spams nuke all day).

Stallion said:
so a templated bondebancer running around in thid which is close to empty of zergs or higher numbers compared to the start.. yeah such a challenge with solo bd against shitty templated level 20s trying to get some rps before continuing their leveling.. jesus christ im even surprised you died 4 times... haha

and btw when was that screenshot taken? because when I do /who thid its close to empty every time, and 4hours and 129 dbs is 1 kill every 2 minutes for a constant 4 hours. sounds like bullshit to me..

and perhaps you should hang around with pip, you same seem to suffer from the same reality illusion...

My Bonedancer is not templated. I have only +49 Piety/Dexterity, no Hits/Con cap and no resists what so ever. On that particular day I think there were a lot of guild groups out which me and my group dispatched of cleanly. I died four times because I was in a group of four and we were battling zergs of 30+, cut me some slack, and one death every hour isn't so bad. Oh, and if you have any better /stats, feel free to share them with me.

That screenshot was taken around March/April last year when Thidranki was booming. I think it's an unwise move calling someone of my calibre a liar, why would I lie? What will I achieve by it? And Pip? I've killed him a couple of times on my Cabalist in Thidranki but I think little of him otherwise. All I do know though is that he plays this game for fun unlike you and your sadistic friends, and I will always have more respect for him than I do for you (big ego blow to Staj there).

Thadius said:
Rich coming from the bonedancer xD

Im guessing its still just as good to achieve something in Thid than in Real life Dorimor?

Explain to me why Bonedancers are so powerful? In the end of the day, Bonedancers are still casters and therefore still die very fast. I am experienced enough to know this. Regarding my comment, when you grow older in life maybe you will understand it.

I know I chained you in Thidranki, but I never /emoted you because I thought you were a good guy, guess not.

kivik said:
This might be true, however, how many 'skilled' players were there in Thidranki exactly? Probably 90% were just getting random rogs on ME to test out a new class they've never played before, then there was those 10% players that spend all of their time in thidranki learning their class, (to an extent ) run with buffbots, full templates, farm rog newbies and then claim to be skilled players, laughable :/

An equal fight against two players; well equipped, MLed, CLed and experienced to their class in RvR will always involve more skill than a fully templated buffed player in Thidranku farming 20s roglords totally new to their class

In other words, you suck

I would say about 50% were competant players and the other 50% are, well, what you leets would call them 'noobs'. Just because people are in RoGs and are level 20 and are trying out a class for fun it does not mean they are not a skilled player. This is an assumption people like you always make and it is always the seed of your downfall.

So you are telling me that dumping all your abilities on someone else whilst having the best equipment in the game takes skill? It probably takes skill to get the equipment itself but surely not to dump loads of buttons? I said it once and I will say it again, I chained 20+ people solo because I was a good player, not because they were bad players.

And you saying that I suck? If I remember correctly I killed your Paladin in Thidranki and then you came on Mid to flame me because I strafed you? No offense but if you can't beat an unbuffed Bondancer that is no-one's fault but your own.

Infanity said:
Basically its alot easier for a younger player who cant press a few buttons at the same time, Doesn't know HOW to use his abilities well and what they are there for

Well that 'younger player' who 'can't press a few buttons at the same time' managed to own you in Thidranki and freeshards, oh dear, I guess you just self-owned yourself.

Anyway, thanks for all your replies, they really made me laugh xD.

Pswoevgia

Banned
swords said:
Well shit, looks like the floater is back on the forums again. Just goes to show you can't keep a good turd down, i'm sure we'll be delighted to get a whiff of his potent stench until the mods get off their backsides

I left a special post just for you 'swords'.

I remember this whole 'I hate Dorimor' thing happened when I started telling 'Tedious Ten' (yea, they are pretty tedious) how much of a bunch of loosers they all were. You were annoyed at this, because it was true, and started to flame me. Not only did you give me death threats but you were unable to put up any kind of constructive comment and kept to refering to me as a turd, when turds are not living creatures and if I was a turd I would not be able to type this now. I am not a turd. You knew this, but you kept saying it, why?

Because you are bitter, angry, frustrated and jelous of me, because I killed you in Thidranki and you could never kill me, I am more intelligent than you, I always own you on the forums and always prove you wrong. I'm not interested in your malevolent behaviour, I do not want to have to waste my energy typing the same shit to you over and over again but until you realise that I am right and you are wrong then I don't think you will go very far in life.

ttt

Banned
Well that 'younger player' who 'can't press a few buttons at the same time' managed to own you in Thidranki and freeshards, oh dear, I guess you just self-owned yourself.

Anyway, thanks for all your replies, they really made me laugh xD.

you make me laugh :< even i know bd was a 1 buttom wonder back then, and the only thing you did was hiding behind me :D

Pswoevgia

Banned
you make me laugh :< even i know bd was a 1 buttom wonder back then, and the only thing you did was hiding behind me

Ok then, I'll ask you a few simple questions.

Who was the one who hit Master Soldier first?
Who was the one who hit Bane of Albion first?
Who was the one who was the original GM of Clueless?
Who was the one who invited you back to Clueless when you came crawling back?
Who was the one who spurred you on to get past 20k?
Who was the one who always stood up for you one no one else would?

I think the last question is what gets me Jim, I always stood up for you even when no one else would. I would have thought you would return the favour some day. Guess I was wrong.

ttt

Banned
Ok then, I'll ask you a few simple questions.

Who was the one who hit Master Soldier first?
Who was the one who hit Bane of Albion first?
Who was the one who was the original GM of Clueless?
Who was the one who invited you back to Clueless when you came crawling back?
Who was the one who spurred you on to get past 20k?
Who was the one who always stood up for you one no one else would?

I think the last question is what gets me Jim, I always stood up for you even when no one else would. I would have thought you would return the favour some day. Guess I was wrong.
1. title has never prooven anything
2. i've done 3 times as much for the guild than you have :)
3. you invited me indeed, shame you forgot the time i took 95% of the members to start a new guild but i didnt because you begged us to stay. :)
4. i motivated myself, fyi :p
5. i've got plenty of people to stand up for me, besides i never asked for your help, nor have you ever asked for mine,

want answer for anything else, wise Alex? :>

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
zzz, why do people still bother reading / replying to Dorimoron1?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
So, just to get it right, lvl 24 rvr requires skill while at the same time you played a BD there. OK....

ttt

Banned
It's not really, it's the same predictable outrageous posts he has been posting for quite some time now.
well its the fact that he does it over and over again that's hilarious :) we all know he's wrong so let him live in his imaginary world a bit longer, shall we?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I am not a turd. You knew this, but you kept saying it, why?

It's called a metaphor.

Because you are bitter, angry, frustrated and jelous of me, because I killed you in Thidranki and you could never kill me,

Err...I play real RvR...

I am more intelligent than you, I always own you on the forums and always prove you wrong.

Proof has always been lacking in your posts, you just flame bait and consistantly make new accounts every time the mods ban your sorry ass. As for your intelligence...well...

I'm not interested in your malevolent behaviour, I do not want to have to waste my energy typing the same shit to you over and over again but until you realise that I am right and you are wrong then I don't think you will go very far in life.

Well at least you agree you repeatedly post shit :) As for my life, it's going quite well so far! Looking forward to starting a PhD in September, somehow I don't think they cut my funding just because I dont realise you are 'right' :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Why do you bother Daemyr? :p It's the same shit all over again, people saying something about Thid and his BD of r0x skills bla bla bla are just bitter people that he owned in Thid, every single one of us, ever those among us that's never even been to thid during the last 4 - 5 years. :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I usually get some good rep from getting him flushed :) Plus to give him his credit, he comes out with some absolute corkers sometimes, I know where the Iraq's minister of information got his skills from...

Pswoevgia

Banned
Why do you bother Daemyr? It's the same shit all over again, people saying something about Thid and his BD of r0x skills bla bla bla are just bitter people that he owned in Thid, every single one of us, ever those among us that's never even been to thid during the last 4 - 5 years.

Again with the denial Septina. I killed your Sorcerer in Thidranki years back. I remember it clearly on my Bonedancer so please stop trying to deny it. Also, you are bitter that I have more title kills on my Thidranki characters than you do on your RR11 Sorcerer, that I previously chained in Thidranki.

By the way, for all those reading this post, it's not too late to move to Limors/Thidranki, check my signature link.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Again with the denial Septina. I killed your Sorcerer in Thidranki years back. I remember it clearly on my Bonedancer so please stop trying to deny it. Also, you are bitter that I have more title kills on my Thidranki characters than you do on your RR11 Sorcerer, that I previously chained in Thidranki.

By the way, for all those reading this post, it's not too late to move to Limors/Thidranki, check my signature link.

Really amazed how you killed my sorc in thid since i never went there on it. :p
Leeched to RR1L3 in Emain at lvl 26 with my irl m8s scout. :)
After that i leveled all the way till... 48 i think it was then i went emain again with some rl m8s for a few laughs, after that it was back to tanglers to ding 50. :)
But sure, you chained me m8er, damn you to hell and such. :(

Pswoevgia

Banned
Plus to give him his credit, he comes out with some absolute corkers sometimes, I know where the Iraq's minister of information got his skills from...

I'm sorry I don't affiliate myself with monkey-language like that. Luckily I do know what 'corkers' mean but I would consider tham intelligent posts that not only disproove the accuser or insulter , but also put them in a situation where they cannot reply back because of my superior wit and intelligence. Frankly, I do not care for your sucking up as I do not wish to be perceived as a comical character, unlike yourself, when I chained you in Thidranki and you made a fool out of yourself by trying to out smart me on the forums.

Some kids never learn.

Ps. Septina, atleast you have admitted it...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, cos smart people only use the big words... Infact, only asshats use only the big words to appear smarter than they actually are. If you don't want to be percieved as a comical character you best stop posting (like you said you would do some time ago), it's been a while now and there is no sign of the delusional shit-stirring subsiding anytime soon.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
so me not having your respect would break my ego? im not here to please the king of paralympics.. (no offence to paralympics which should be taken very seriously), its just that you cant compare it to standard olympics!

Septina

Part of the furniture
so me not having your respect would break my ego? im not here to please the king of paralympics.. (no offence to paralympics which should be taken very seriously), its just that you cant compare it to standard olympics!

STUF!!! YOU GOT CHAINED IN THID BIATCH!!11111 :flame:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Thid used to be a v good way to get relaxed rvr when u got tired of your 50lv toons. But after the time that many did more than a template and used 1 .. or even 2 buffbots Thid just plainly...sucked.
And imo..u cant compare 50lv rvr with Thid. They r miles apart ... and 50lv is harder and more complex.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Dorimoron said:
And you saying that I suck? If I remember correctly I killed your Paladin in Thidranki and then you came on Mid to flame me because I strafed you? No offense but if you can't beat an unbuffed Bondancer that is no-one's fault but your own.

Funny that you remember that, because I've never played albion on Dyvet, keep the bullshit coming :)

Also strafing is perfectly fine by me. Additionally, you might have killed my NS though, named Kivv :)

Oh and you're calling me 'leet' and then telling me to not make up assumptions? Talk about irony. When I said 'noob' I didn't mean anything negative about it, just that most players in Thidranki are new to their classes, like all of us have been. No reason to go call me 'leet' because of that :mad:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Funny that you remember that, because I've never played albion on Dyvet, keep the bullshit coming :)

Also strafing is perfectly fine by me. Additionally, you might have killed my NS though, named Kivv :)

Oh and you're calling me 'leet' and then telling me to not make up assumptions? Talk about irony. When I said 'noob' I didn't mean anything negative about it, just that most players in Thidranki are new to their classes, like all of us have been. No reason to go call me 'leet' because of that :mad:

Just admit it you leetist bastard, you're just bitter cause he chained your <insert random class here> in Thid. :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Thid used to be a v good way to get relaxed rvr when u got tired of your 50lv toons. But after the time that many did more than a template and used 1 .. or even 2 buffbots Thid just plainly...sucked.
And imo..u cant compare 50lv rvr with Thid. They r miles apart ... and 50lv is harder and more complex.

PS : I am super fuking bored !!! give servers !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom