Post your title!

C

Carss

Give back the days of 2 minute FZ off the boats with Bibi xD free rps galore!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
much hate & suffering i sense in u Manisch..... hate leads to the dark side

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
much hate & suffering i sense in u Manisch..... hate leads to the dark side

Not really, drinking my beer after calling it a day early, looking forward to play some DAoC for a bit again while being fixed to play Age of Conan. And 2nd dinner in the oven.

:ninja:

C

Carss

Not really, drinking my beer after calling it a day early, looking forward to play some DAoC for a bit again while being fixed to play Age of Conan. And 2nd dinner in the oven.

:ninja:

Starting to drink at 2pm and having 2 dinners doesnt lead the the dark side..... leads to heart disease!

Pswoevgia

Banned
If I posted some of my Thidranki /titles I think a lot of you would be embarrased, and as I don't want to start an arguement and ruin this thread, I'll just give this one a pass.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
If I posted some of my Thidranki /titles I think a lot of you would be embarrased, and as I don't want to start an arguement and ruin this thread, I'll just give this one a pass.

Thanks to be so kind with us, now go back to kindergarden. Enjoy the sandbox!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

imo paralympics should earn the same respect as the ordinary olympics..

so please post them..

Pswoevgia

Banned
imo paralympics should earn the same respect as the ordinary olympics..

so please post them..

Do you mean 'ordinary olympics' being RvR? Because I've played Thid and RvR and Thid is much more challenging...But I won't go into that in detail.

I don't want to hurt your ego Staj, so I won't post them. xD

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah thid is very challenging, especially on Limors.. When rm and bd (both roglords) can kill fgs there, I can for sure tell you that its more challenging than 50 rvr ;(
and I'm by all means a poor caster, so if someone decent plays there I guess they could farm much more.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Do you mean 'ordinary olympics' being RvR? Because I've played Thid and RvR and Thid is much more challenging...But I won't go into that in detail.

your stats have nothing to do with my ego, dorimor1.. so feel free to post them.. and ofcourse its all relative to what kind of rvr you do, neither has to be challenging..

Pswoevgia

Banned
yeah thid is very challenging, especially on Limors.. When rm and bd (both roglords) can kill fgs there, I can for sure tell you that its more challenging than 50 rvr ;(
and I'm by all means a poor caster, so if someone decent plays there I guess they could farm much more.

I would have to disagree there. You were probably making this up as I doubt someone of your calibre could kill a full group with a duo. What about the Warden/Vampiir/Valewalker trio that can kill full groups on the American server? I'd call that balanced - not.

RvR is full of imbalances such as Realm Ranks, Master Levels, Overpowered Class Abilities, Overpowered Items, Templates, I could go on. In Thidranki, there is a much lesser difference between the well equiped and the not-so-well equiped. My Cabalist in Thidranki had all Aurulite armour (not really a template as I did not overcap anything) and no buffbot, but I still got 5,800 kills on him and 1,800 deathblows.

Thidranki is for the most skilled players, RvR is for people who rely on their abilities and not their skill to win battles, unfortunatly it has always been this way, that is why some people have seen the light and gone to Thidranki.

Pswoevgia

Banned
your stats have nothing to do with my ego, dorimor1.. so feel free to post them.. and ofcourse its all relative to what kind of rvr you do, neither has to be challenging..

My /stats? Well here were my stats on one Thidranki evening, play time was about 4 hours.

Pswoevgia

Banned
Anyway, I can't be bothered to argue with people who can't see the facts, I'm off now, may be able to post in mid afternoon again, cya.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I would have to disagree there. You were probably making this up as I doubt someone of your calibre could kill a full group with a duo. What about the Warden/Vampiir/Valewalker trio that can kill full groups on the American server? I'd call that balanced - not.

RvR is full of imbalances such as Realm Ranks, Master Levels, Overpowered Class Abilities, Overpowered Items, Templates, I could go on. In Thidranki, there is a much lesser difference between the well equiped and the not-so-well equiped. My Cabalist in Thidranki had all Aurulite armour (not really a template as I did not overcap anything) and no buffbot, but I still got 5,800 kills on him and 1,800 deathblows.

Thidranki is for the most skilled players, RvR is for people who rely on their abilities and not their skill to win battles, unfortunatly it has always been this way, that is why some people have seen the light and gone to Thidranki.

No, I'm not making it up, me and guildie killed 11 hibs (according to /stats) that were camping the alb bridge hill, dunno if they were grouped. And anyway, I wonder when was the last time you played 50 rvr? I mean with all the recent patches how hard it is to get a template? A very solid inf template costs around 5-7p nowadays, and inf templates are expensive! So its not really hard to get equipped. The only "overpowered" feature might be buffbots, but its true with thid as well, only in thid bbs dont play such a big role, however with a bb your performance is still noticably better. And you can always ask some ppl for buffs, if you dont have a bb. RvR in thid gets boring fast (for me at least), aslo as a caster you dont need to have such good reactions due to very slow cast speeds.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
My /stats? Well here were my stats on one Thidranki evening, play time was about 4 hours.

so a templated bondebancer running around in thid which is close to empty of zergs or higher numbers compared to the start.. yeah such a challenge with solo bd against shitty templated level 20s trying to get some rps before continuing their leveling.. jesus christ im even surprised you died 4 times... haha

and btw when was that screenshot taken? because when I do /who thid its close to empty every time, and 4hours and 129 dbs is 1 kill every 2 minutes for a constant 4 hours. sounds like bullshit to me..

and perhaps you should hang around with pip, you same seem to suffer from the same reality illusion...

kivik

Part of the furniture

This might be true, however, how many 'skilled' players were there in Thidranki exactly? Probably 90% were just getting random rogs on ME to test out a new class they've never played before, then there was those 10% players that spend all of their time in thidranki learning their class, (to an extent :)) run with buffbots, full templates, farm rog newbies and then claim to be skilled players, laughable :/

An equal fight against two players; well equipped, MLed, CLed and experienced to their class in RvR will always involve more skill than a fully templated buffed player in Thidranku farming 20s roglords totally new to their class :)

In other words, you suck :p

ttt

Banned

:puke:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

DORIMORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Thidranki is for more skilled players because you dont have abilities etc etc... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :DD

Basically its alot easier for a younger player who cant press a few buttons at the same time, Doesn't know HOW to use his abilities well and what they are there for :D

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
so a templated bondebancer running around in thid which is close to empty of zergs or higher numbers compared to the start.. yeah such a challenge with solo bd against shitty templated level 20s trying to get some rps before continuing their leveling.. jesus christ im even surprised you died 4 times... haha

and btw when was that screenshot taken? because when I do /who thid its close to empty every time, and 4hours and 129 dbs is 1 kill every 2 minutes for a constant 4 hours. sounds like bullshit to me..

and perhaps you should hang around with pip, you same seem to suffer from the same reality illusion...
Oh Yeah Baby :fluffle: Great Trolling:worthy: Lead you on the solo kills :)and you been playing that toon 5 years?

ttt

Banned
Thidranki is for more skilled players because you dont have abilities etc etc... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :DD

Basically its alot easier for a younger player who cant press a few buttons at the same time, Doesn't know HOW to use his abilities well and what they are there for :D
gotta agree, the time ive played there shows it alot, totally unbalanced, its a shame dori has to comment rvr due to him being out there for one evening or so, as his highest realm rank character is 3l7. so i don't think he really knows what he's talking about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom