POLL: What is the most stupidly overpowered class in daoc

In terms of easy moderness, overpoweredness, bad design which leads for frustating fi

• Bonedancer

Votes: 190 20.1%
  • Spirit Master

Votes: 39 4.1%
  • Warlock

Votes: 345 36.5%
  • Bainshee

Votes: 114 12.1%
  • Enchanter

Votes: 13 1.4%
  • Vampire

Votes: 55 5.8%
  • Sorceror

Votes: 116 12.3%
  • Theurgs

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Cabbys

Votes: 11 1.2%
  • Necromancers

Votes: 45 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Cabas can't even get above 500dmg with debuff. thats with some mom/wp

Dark DMs however can hit around dmg 600 without a debuff

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
BD seems np for me on Reaver or Sorc. Just cc, kill pet, ml9 and kite, if he uses 1 lt on pet, turn and nuke. Warlock thou, no matter what class, they just insta kill everything, all but rr5 heretics. Gonna be lovely with the patch change.
For 1on1 id say caba>sorc at all times. sorc rr5 just isnt as great as the ns, or un cc able pet imo.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
Bonedancer: ok so they got insta lifetap on 4 sec reuse, fair enough then they have 2 healer pets aswell. Ok wtf access to banelord and covoker?, wait a minute they can spec twf as an RA also?!....zzzzz

kinda like warlocks that get banelord too, and tireless.. /ponder

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
kinda like warlocks that get banelord too, and tireless.. /ponder
Yeah tireless for all casters, or ONLY melees with styles. Seems pointless saying warlocks cast more spells, hence need tireless like all other dr classes. They even get it at level 5 oO

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Moaning Myrtle said:
This is the main issue I have with people complaining about Necros. Keep the focus on RVR please, you cannot start bringing in PVE because the argument is fundementally flawed. For a start PVE and RVR Necros are a completely different spec!

If you want Necros to have less absorb, and thus easier to kill in melee, then I want the class to have glaring ommissions and bugs fixed first. I would accept an absorb reduction if:

1. Casting time for all Abom/Shade cast spells was made faster by 40-50% so that it was closer to (although not quite matching) normal casters.

2. Give us full use of all pots in Shade, and additionally have any reactives/procs on Shades armour transfer to the Abom.

3. Give us a Lvl 50 (equal con) Abom.

4. Give us a quality offensive RR5.

5. Give us access to Purge, a correctly working MoC and TWF.

6. Give full use of all caster artifacts.

7. Fix the tether, so that it is absolutely impossible to break and leave us stood there defenceless.

8. Fix pathing on bridges and in keeps.

9. Fix boats so we can fully buff pet and not lose it en route to our destination.

10. Give Necros speed (same as Sorcs/Theurgs).

If Mythic fix the majority of that then I'd be happier to lose some absorb. Otherwise no, we've enough issues as it is thanks.

i just want mythic to enable em to go further than beno bridge! it is unfair they have to stay in the vicinity of that keep.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
And BD with pd4+ is impossible to kill 1v1, not 1 class can kill a BD without moc
Theurg can ;D. QC mez, BD purges, root, 2000 range, petpetpepteptpetpepteptpetpepteptpetpeptpetpepteptpetpepteptp

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Korax said:
Theurg can ;D. QC mez, BD purges, root, 2000 range, petpetpepteptpetpepteptpetpepteptpetpeptpetpepteptpetpepteptp

If the BD purges, how is the theurg gonna root? He just blew his quickcast remember?

Or what if the BD has mezz-feedback from Ceremonial Bracer up?

Basically, theurg can win if the BD is a clueless newbie or he has Purge down. Otherwise the BD will win.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Korax said:
How can you root him if he purged and is tapping you?

Anyway lets say you get the root off

If BD is any good he will root him back

say Theurg pets get off. BD just nukes them as they come in.

Wait for theurg root to die down then just BL tap tap tap

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
pom20... perma moc

so your saying 50 hexing? 20 WC , with fixed cast <level 20 moc spell> you will be getting a 40% damage reduction on your secondry spells. and with the extra second on releasing chamber spells, i think the whole warlock insta kill idea will be taken out of the game !

but hey thats just me ! :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Basically, theurg can win if the BD is a clueless newbie. Otherwise the BD will win.

ye I killed brite once

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Haggus said:

hehe

voted necro cus its retarded to see sm's and high pd casters (bds :p) get perma whine about melee immunity when necro is the only true melee immune class.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
andeh said:
hehe

voted necro cus its retarded to see sm's and high pd casters (bds :p) get perma whine about melee immunity when necro is the only true melee immune class.

That is simply not true. No Necro is melee immune.

I've lost a 1v1 to Illusb and Tatl, so whether it's the class, spec or player it can be done.

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Warlocks should just get deleted, its that insanely overpowered.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:

What is a dark DM?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vipr said:
From a Hib stealther for me its gotta be in order:

Warlocks
Boneys
Sorcs
necros

All are pretty much a no go option for a stealther, hope the up and coming patches even out the battlefield.

As for the whine: -

Jox stop whining, ure Pain gimps are notorious little zerging /adding mofos. But no match for a showdown against PM as well you know:p time you came back and trained them to a higher standard.

and as for Shrewscock no wonder you defective to alb to hide in disgrace, your a shit talking FH troll who none respect. Best place for you is where nobody knows you or the rep u got.i feel sorry for albion tbh..

Hi there Ranger pet!!:clap:

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Moaning Myrtle said:
That is simply not true. No Necro is melee immune.

I've lost a 1v1 to Illusb and Tatl, so whether it's the class, spec or player it can be done.

last time I checked the necro couldn't be killed until the abomination was killed, that = immune. Wouldnt be that bad if you could actually interupt the shade in some way though imo.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Haggus said:

My cabalist must be bugged then , his cap is close to 700 iirc

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
SM's, easy. Melee immunity, life tap, sick.
sm's are stupidly overpowered, yes. but they're not even close to as hard to kill as a warlock or a bonedancer is, on my minstrel :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Lomme said:
sm's are stupidly overpowered, yes. but they're not even close to as hard to kill as a warlock or a bonedancer is, on my minstrel :)

Depends what class your fighting them with I think, with a warlock I can win 50% of the time with IP up just through damage/hit points depending on what range we spot each other at.
Bonedancers is much the same, all depends on lucky crits.

But SM's if the pet resists my cowering bellow theres 0 chance to win and even if the pet doesn't resist a high RR can just moc-life tap so the whole thing is pointless before you even consider kiting, strafing etc.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I dont find warlocks that overpowered, never have problem with em. But what i find annoying is vampiirs, must be dumb to the fucking bone to play a vamp, most retarded class ever made. But what do you expect of mythic.

Their motto is to make a fuckemall class and get people to come back and roll it, as they expect that all major retards play hibernia and midgard, they make 2 classes each, and when they are on top, they nerf!!! But /ignore the broken / hated classes that noone touch.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
But seriously, i dont see why they repair some useless spec lines instead of making ridiculously overpowered classes. Good markering trick tho

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
The class I wanted to vote for aint there; Ranger-pets.

Take that little gimp Aloca who sits in your left pocket and laughs at people who try to solo but stumbles into your absurd semi-stealth-zerg.

Thats the worst class, by far^^

says u with a pet at 1am in the morning haha such a wanker try solo noob or can u only do that when u don't have friends online.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
wow look 2 highest scoring classes belong to mid & next is alb hmmmm mid sooo easymode,

tbh shud b given a few choices cause theurg & sm getting away with murder in dat poll and is not reflective i.e shud b able to vote 1, 2 , 3

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
armsmans are stupidly overpowered, unkillable with most melee classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom