POLL: What is the most stupidly overpowered class in daoc

In terms of easy moderness, overpoweredness, bad design which leads for frustating fi

• Bonedancer

Votes: 190 20.1%
  • Spirit Master

Votes: 39 4.1%
  • Warlock

Votes: 345 36.5%
  • Bainshee

Votes: 114 12.1%
  • Enchanter

Votes: 13 1.4%
  • Vampire

Votes: 55 5.8%
  • Sorceror

Votes: 116 12.3%
  • Theurgs

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Cabbys

Votes: 11 1.2%
  • Necromancers

Votes: 45 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
In terms of easy moderness, overpoweredness, bad design which leads for frustating fights for opponents (aka do not attack class).... This is for small scale RVR. (not FG rvr or Irvr/zerg)

1 Bonedancer
2 Spirit Master
3 Warlock
4 Bainshee
5 Enchanter
6 Vampire
7 Sorceror
8 Theurgs
9 Cabbys
10 Necromancers

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
11. Melee rangers who lives under the misconception that they can't kill visual soloers, and therefore attack visual soloers with one or more friends.

Everz

FH is my second home
Overpowered - Bonedancer
Retarded class that needs love - Necro

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Warlocks and Bonedancers.

Warlocks cause they will kill u instant and most classes doesnt have a chance to defend them self , however they getting nerfed in a few days so maybe they will be more in line with other casters.

Bonedancers cause 2 healing pets , Instant lifedrain on short timer , Twf , Banelord etc is way to much toys for 1 class

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
sorc, ml9 pet, run off, RPs.

warlocks are easy to kill as all warlocks are played by useless players (thank god)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Warlocks definitely , oped insta damage , chambering a 700 damage l-tap is just stupidly overpowered tbh ><

Necros/Bonedancers are almost impossible to kill also as a shade unless u get in a strong perf+disease envenom :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
And BD with pd4+ is impossible to kill 1v1, not 1 class can kill a BD without moc

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
warloc......bonedancer.....sorcerer. Or....warloc sorcerer bonedancer:p

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

censi said:
In terms of easy moderness, overpoweredness, bad design which leads for frustating fights for opponents (aka do not attack class).... This is for small scale RVR. (not FG rvr or Irvr/zerg)

1 Bonedancer
2 Spirit Master
3 Warlock
4 Bainshee
5 Enchanter
6 Vampire
7 Sorceror
8 Theurgs
9 Cabbys
10 Necromancers

The class I wanted to vote for aint there; Ranger-pets.

Take that little gimp Aloca who sits in your left pocket and laughs at people who try to solo but stumbles into your absurd semi-stealth-zerg.

Thats the worst class, by far^^

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
From Tank point of view I voted Cabalist, as it's the only class that sometimes can be unbeatable by tanks.

Notirt said:
Warlocks and Bonedancers.

Warlocks cause they will kill u instant and most classes doesnt have a chance to defend them self , however they getting nerfed in a few days so maybe they will be more in line with other casters.

Hehe, you couldn't be more wrong, still fucked up class :p

Agreed with Bds also,

ml9 pet+3brittles + twf,instant lifetap, 3 healing pets ( maybe is 2 nowdays ), need i say more ;)

Horner

Banned
Raven said:
sorc, ml9 pet, run off, RPs.

warlocks are easy to kill as all warlocks are played by useless players (thank god)

gratz raven on 'most retarded statement of the year'.

1) plenty of classes with ml9 pets not just sorcs. :m00:

2) If warlocks were easy to kill , they wouldnt be top of the poll. :m00: :m00:

occy

Loyal Freddie
Zoia said:
11. Melee rangers who lives under the misconception that they can't kill visual soloers, and therefore attack visual soloers with one or more friends.

Agree.

theslayeruk

Banned
Jox said:
The class I wanted to vote for aint there; Ranger-pets.

Take that little gimp Aloca who sits in your left pocket and laughs at people who try to solo but stumbles into your absurd semi-stealth-zerg.

Thats the worst class, by far^^

Jox giving a lecture on in game morals... funny...

Horner

Banned
censi said:

1 Bonedancer
2 Spirit Master
3 Warlock
4 Bainshee
5 Enchanter
6 Vampire
7 Sorceror
8 Theurgs
9 Cabbys
10 Necromancers

Nice of u to leave out the eldritchs. they are in no way overpowered with baseline stun and nearsight. :m00:

illu

Part of the furniture
Out of that list, most casters can be killed, with or without pets as long as they are solo (from sb pov). Necros after a certain RR are invincible. Sorcs with SoI are a pain.
The one that is missing is:

12. Idiots with Feedback spells that pop stealthers

I was fighting some albs tonight, and tried a cheeky kill on Alzheimers Sorc, and when I saw him use his I-win MoC, I vanished.
5 seconds later Arwenmyr Heretic? pops me out of stealth with the feedback spell. Being disarmed, I was free RP. Good stuff Mythic. Alzheimers gave me a couple of /rofl - well done! You are a great player!

Hibs popped me out of stealth on brynja too a few times with a feedback spell.

All I can say is WHAT A DAMN SHAME it gets nerfed in 1.82 and stops popping stealthers.

Oli - Illu

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Funny how Necro got so many voted, theres like 3 active necro's in RvR if the class was OP like some other classes *cough* then you would see way more FotM's rolling them.
Stealther complaining about Necro's is class I mean you have stealth you don't need to attack it you can just avoid it.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
And BD with pd4+ is impossible to kill 1v1, not 1 class can kill a BD without moc

theurg can, cabby/eld prolly can too. as for pd4-5, well... battler is ur friend ;)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Only reason Necro's getting voted for is cause there's 3 of us out there who give some ppl a hard time cause we're so rare they dont know how to deal with us.
Wait till they give us Purge, AoM, ML9 or something that makes us viable in RvR, then you can start voting.....until then, leave us alone :twak:

auroria

Banned
Horner said:
gratz raven on 'most retarded statement of the year'.

1) plenty of classes with ml9 pets not just sorcs. :m00:
how many of them can make them selves melee immune for xx seconds, and still lifetap/mezz etc?

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
Only reason Necro's getting voted for is cause there's 3 of us out there who give some ppl a hard time cause we're so rare they dont know how to deal with us.
Wait till they give us Purge, AoM, ML9 or something that makes us viable in RvR, then you can start voting.....until then, leave us alone :twak:

aye giv ml9 to necros!

www.clueless.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom