Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Thats right, but mine was abstract aimed at someone who would never hear it and was a comment on self hate.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thats right, but mine was abstract aimed at someone who would never hear it and was a comment on self hate.
It was more a comment on you disliking people showing up what you perceive as reality to be nonsense, but whatever.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

So you made a comment about self hate, which basically meant that people that aren't patriotic should kill theirselves.

So that means me, because I despise what this country has become.

I guess that warrants an official Freddyshouse warning though, even though it was a satirical comment on what you had said, even though you've been throwing around similar comments for a very long time and propagating fascism where you see fit.

Oh well.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I think @Gwadien that whilst we expect @Job to make "kill yourself" remarks and get warnings for it, you are normally more reasoned individual so shouldn't go there satirically or not. Both of you should be lucky that @Deebs caught it before @Jupitus.....

Gwadien

I think @Gwadien that whilst we expect @Job to make "kill yourself" remarks and get warnings for it, you are normally more reasoned individual so shouldn't go there satirically or not. Both of you should be lucky that @Deebs caught it before @Jupitus.....

I was literally quoting what he was saying.

I was suggesting that it was ridiculous that he suggested people that aren't patriotic or nationalistic should kill theirselves.

I'm kind of unsure how people aren't seeing that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There you go @Gwadien
shouldn't go there satirically or not.
You should be more responsible with your satire.

Absolutely the sort of view you agree with when it comes to freedom of speech. You can arbitrarily get censored based on what other people perceive your meaning to be.

I'm kind of unsure how people aren't seeing that.
Who gives a fuck how you feel about that. It's other people who get to decide what you can and cannot say, regardless of what you actually mean. It's not for you to decide.

:)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I agree, but I am also strangely chilled out these days :)

Gwadien

Who gives a fuck how you feel about that. It's other people who get to decide what you can and cannot say, regardless of what you actually mean. It's not for you to decide.

:)

I accept that this is owned by Deebs and it's down to him.

I disagree with his decision to warn me for what I perceive to be nothing, a misunderstanding, and as I haven't had a response, I am free not to use this platform.

Cya. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I accept that this is owned by Deebs and it's down to him.

I disagree with his decision to warn me for what I perceive to be nothing, a misunderstanding, and as I haven't had a response, I am free not to use this platform.

Cya. :)
You said that you quoted him, then if so use the quote function so there is no misunderstanding. To be fair though warnings etc are not given out like candy at a kids party on here and generally people can and do say whatever they want without fear.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I am free not to use this platform
You are *not* free to not use the world in general, where censored-speech rules apply, however.

So yes, you might not feel a loss of moving away from Freddyshouse because you can be arbitrarily censored - but you'd definitely feel your loss of freedom more deeply if you were arbitrarily imprisoned because someone made the same mistake, or worse - wanted to wilfully misinterpret you.

You've not dealt with the substance of the issue I've posed. You've posted a glib "cya" because you do what you always do on this subject - narrow the parameters to something that suits your argument then remove yourself. Just like Job does - you wilfully ignore the wider ramifications because you've an agenda that you believe in, and no amount of evidence will assauge you.

In teacher speak: Your post gets a "D" at best. (And the sort of D that really means "you failed to come up to the minimum standards" rather than the D's of today which mean "you're still a wonderful person".)

Cya :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You are *not* free to not use the world in general, where censored-speech rules apply, however.

So yes, you might not feel a loss of moving away from Freddyshouse because you can be arbitrarily censored - but you'd definitely feel your loss of freedom more deeply if you were arbitrarily imprisoned because someone made the same mistake, or worse - wanted to wilfully misinterpret you.

You've not dealt with the substance of the issue I've posed. You've posted a glib "cya" because you do what you always do on this subject - narrow the parameters to something that suits your argument then remove yourself. Just like Job does - you wilfully ignore the wider ramifications because you've an agenda that you believe in, and no amount of evidence will assauge you.

In teacher speak: Your post gets a "D" at best. (And the sort of D that really means "you failed to come up to the minimum standards" rather than the D's of today which mean "you're still a wonderful person".)

Cya :)
For the record, noone was censored.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
For the record, noone was censored.
You didn't need to state that. You've always allowed large leeway :)

But the point still stands - you allow leeway but with limits - if someone was making criminal offence "hate-speech" shit here then you'd have to take it down as you're culpable as platform owner. Which is shit - because they wouldn't be your views.

It's that sort of insidious shite fallout I'd like @Gwadien to consider whilst he clings to his misguided belief in the powers of legislation to create a "fair" world.

Job

I do believe this is Tommy Robinson platform now, freedom of speech and censorship.

Gwad gets one tiny bit of it himself and the dummies on the floor.

Job

Well they will.
It'll just be called article 50 emergency temporary extension special measures.

If the EU elections get too big a swing to the right, they'll need us more than ever.

Job

1/3rd expect war between EU countries...fucking lol.

Majority of Europeans expect end of EU within 20 years

And here it is, their distain for democracy...they have been hating it for so long they forget to keep quiet about it.

European commission president, Jean-Claude Juncker, has warned voters against using the elections as a protest vote.

Job

Just arrived at house Im working in Lancashire.

20190516_110333.jpg

Attachments

• 20190516_110346.jpg
    20190516_110346.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 2

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
1/3rd expect war between EU countries...fucking lol.
Lots of people (me included) have been pointing out that the primary reason for the EU is war prevention in the most war-torn region of the planet.

I don't know what's "fucking lol" about that. Care to explain?

Job

Er..maybe..thank god for the EU and how its kept the peace with its inclusive policies.

One third of EU citizens think war is inevitable.

Nato keeps the peace and tied with a handcuffed Germany...well military anyway..they are still trying to run the fucking place...see Merkels latest speech.

The EU under Germany has all ready split the UK.
Way to go.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In case you hadn't noticed @Job, we havent had war in europe for nearly 80 years.

You'd think that that fact (a fact even you can't dispute) would push people into trying to reform the EU to make it more inclusive and more representative of the wishes of the people - rather than, like you, delighting in the fact that there are fractures, trying to widen them and this bring the prospect of possible wars in Europe that much closer.

The EU isn't causing wars, it's preventing them - it needs help to be better - not splitting up.

Job

War would be less likely without the EU.
Pretty well 100% of Europes problems now are EU based...the Euro..Agriculture subsidies and immigration/migrants.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
War would be less likely without the EU.
Pretty well 100% of Europes problems now are EU based...the Euro..Agriculture subsidies and immigration/migrants.
You are a certifiable idiot.

European countries have problems but they are *allies* right now. You split it up and we are less strong allies.

History has proven the EU's case. You literally must have trouble breathing to be this thick.

Job

They have bunched us together and amplified our differences.
Fucked over anyone not towing the line.
Its a fucking disaster heading south.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They have bunched us together and amplified our differences.
Fucked over anyone not towing the line.
Its a fucking disaster heading south.
So holding it together to prevent war (as it has been doing) and reforming to solve those issues seems sensible because we know what the alternative is.

And yes. It's genocide.

Job

You are a certifiable idiot.

European countries have problems but they are *allies* right now. You split it up and we are less strong allies.

History has proven the EU's case. You literally must have trouble breathing to be this thick.
Maybe..but it would seem a third of Europe agrees with me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe..but it would seem a third of Europe agrees with me.
1/3rd of Europe expects wars between the countries if the EU breaks down.

*I* expect war between the countries if the EU breaks down. That's why it's important to reform it and make it better.

War is our default state. Has been permanently throughout history. Except for when the EU has been in existence in one form or another to stop it.

If you have another explanation that refutes this fact please explain in detail. I'd be amazed if it was even remotely coherent. So go on. Make us laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom