Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Obvious. They wanted New Labour back. And nobody else does.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Obvious. They wanted New Labour back. And nobody else does.
Given that Corbyns approval rating amongst the British public was at 19% recently I'm not sure that's true. I'd say they are splintered between the Lib Dems and residual loyalty to Labour. Plus they've been a bit shit at organising anything.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Gina Miller predicts a dismantled EU.

More importantly to me she describes brexit as a heart attack to the EU.
Not that I really give a fuck about what 'she' thinks, but as usual when shes pulling the UK down everyones reporting it, when the EUs in trouble..only the Express as usual

View: https://youtu.be/GXMX0cVedRU

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You give a fuck when she makes you giggle like a schoolgirl because she's saying stuff you want to hear tho eh?

Job

I say that because she quite obviously is relating someone elses opinion.
With an agenda of course.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
tlxhpar8tqy21.png

"Not infrequently, proposals by your negotiating team have been publicly contradicted by statements from other members of the Cabinet."

Ffs.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Looking into something that appears to be dodgy (and proven dodgy in the Leave campaign) is burying your head in the sand?

Interesting...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If the electoral commission actually enforced the law they would force the Brexit ‘party’ to refund all those donations.

Job

No..youre allowed under 500 quid anonymous.
Brown is just throwing shit...its all they have while Corbyn fiddles.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No..youre allowed under 500 quid anonymous.
Brown is just throwing shit...its all they have while Corbyn fiddles.
That's a massively generous reading of the law. The law states that they don't need to publish details of anyone who makes a donation of under £500. That puts the onus on the person taking the donation to do at least some checking to make sure that donations under £500 aren't from the same source. The law states the outcome required, not the means to achieve it. If the Brexit Party's donation mechanism has been deliberately set up to prevent compliance with the law then it can be ruled illegal.

Interesting to see that George Cottrell, convicted money launderer, is involved in managing the finances :)

/edit: The Brexit Party website actually has no way to donate more than £500 and therefore they've not put any means to give details about the donor. Why not allow donors to submit it if they wish? Parties normally love this info. It's very useful. Why not allow donations of over £500? Why was there an order of magnitude more individual donations than actual visitors to the site? How did the other donors donate to the Paypal account? There's no other mechanism published to the general public. Why haven't they blocked foreign donations?

It stinks.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Radicalised...what a tool.
As soon as we started using this legally- regulated "communist" non-free language the unscrupulous were always going to leverage it for idiotic ends.

Another bit of fallout for not allowing the free exchange of ideas and proscribing some actions as "radical" when people have been throwing food (or shoes) at political representatives for millenia...

Job

That's a massively generous reading of the law. The law states that they don't need to publish details of anyone who makes a donation of under £500. That puts the onus on the person taking the donation to do at least some checking to make sure that donations under £500 aren't from the same source. The law states the outcome required, not the means to achieve it. If the Brexit Party's donation mechanism has been deliberately set up to prevent compliance with the law then it can be ruled illegal.

Interesting to see that George Cottrell, convicted money launderer, is involved in managing the finances :)

/edit: The Brexit Party website actually has no way to donate more than £500 and therefore they've not put any means to give details about the donor. Why not allow donors to submit it if they wish? Parties normally love this info. It's very useful. Why not allow donations of over £500? Why was there an order of magnitude more individual donations than actual visitors to the site? How did the other donors donate to the Paypal account? There's no other mechanism published to the general public. Why haven't they blocked foreign donations?

It stinks.
They are being investigated within hours of Browns call.
Quite simply the establishment using Brown as their false canary.
We are watching the grey men in full flight here.
I fully expect to see Farage arrested or at least charged with something this month.
He is trying to get a democratic referendum result actually implemented and they are treating him as enemy number 1.
Its over now.
The game is up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They are being investigated within hours of Browns call.
Quite simply the establishment using Brown as their false canary.
We are watching the grey men in full flight here.
I fully expect to see Farage arrested or at least charged with something this month.
He is trying to get a democratic referendum result actually implemented and they are treating him as enemy number 1.
Its over now.
The game is up.
Utter bollocks. The law should be followed and money laundering is bad:

View: https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/1130360368310755328

Job

It hardly matters at this point.
What we are seeing is a much bigger picture of the establishment and remainers with influence hell bent on rejecting democracy..Europe us watching..the world is watching Britains high held democracy being beaten down.

Please carry on.

Job

I'll have to say the milkshake thrower was a crafty bugger.
After the police so brilliantly asked McDonalds to stop selling milkshakes..he went and bought one from 5guys instead...genius.
The poilce have got their work cut out there.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
It hardly matters at this point.
What we are seeing is a much bigger picture of the establishment and remainers with influence hell bent on rejecting democracy..Europe us watching..the world is watching Britains high held democracy being beaten down.

Please carry on.

Please, i would bet the investigation was already going, Brown just jumping on it to try and stay relevant. Of course they are going to investigate, a whole bunch of the brexit related groups were found in breach of electoral law regarding finances, many are now in this new party, one of the guys in charge of money and Farages senior advisor even has a money laundering conviction ffs, it would be negligence to not investigate these guys.

Or its a huge conspiracy by evil elites sure that makes more sense

Job

They swear blind hes not in charge of the accounts after getting convicted.
All they have is pictures of him at rallies.
Who knows, but they would be idiots to let him near a single excel file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom