Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I think it's pretty cool to hear what the Germans actually think about us.

I think it's pretty good to look for nice things in each other and ways to cooperate rather than finding ways to hate each other and cause conflict.

Playing games with Europeans allows me to hear their opinions of us, it has been severely damaged due to Brexit, because they don't really understand how this has happened and it makes them question if we're xenophobic and that we've got no idea what we actually from Brexit which makes us look stupid.

Having spent 2 days this week in a pan-EMEA sales meeting I would suggest this is a highly inaccurate assessment. Every country in Europe is having issues currently, from France setting itself on fire to Germany's lame duck president, Belgium's inability to form a government (again), Italy thumbing their noses at the EU and the Catalans remaining antsy for their own nation, most were too busy worrying about their own backyards to bother with Brexit.

We did decide however, that the UK was one of the countries to focus on going by Manufacturing Growth, Unemployment, GDP Growth etc. In fact the cold hard numbers on the slide looked a world away from the prophecies of doom and gloom some of you lot have bought into.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It would seem so
Interesting. He's certainly playing to his crowd.

The only thing that that speech was about was having a pop at Jeremy Corbyn after the vote of no confidence. He's literally playing to the TV audience. It's not politics - it's a waste of parliamentary time. But it sounds good.

Right up your alley. Clearly.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think youll find thats all they do..if brexits done one thing it will remind the people that once things got serious, they carried on with their Quidditch rules pantomine..scoring points with witty remarks and going all second breakfast on country changing decisions.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
They've been here for 40 years and haven't sorted out citizenship or indefinite leave to remain? Would have been a fairly easy fix tbh, perhaps they should consider applying?

Tell that to the Windrush generation that were unable to get that...not due to lack of effort btw

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think youll find thats all they do..if brexits done one thing it will remind the people that once things got serious, they carried on with their Quidditch rules pantomine..scoring points with witty remarks and going all second breakfast on country changing decisions.

And that's what you are happy with?

Bodhi

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Usual patronising guff from that rag. Working class voters clearly voting the wrong way ie differently from the Guardian. They should just stop thinking and allow the Guardian to explain it all for them - after all they are far too thick to comprehend it themselves. Which is why they should vote again on it. Or something.

Patronising or not, working class voters have voted against their economic interests. Brexit will benefit the very rich and no-one else.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Usual patronising guff from that rag. Working class voters clearly voting the wrong way ie differently from the Guardian. They should just stop thinking and allow the Guardian to explain it all for them - after all they are far too thick to comprehend it themselves. Which is why they should vote again on it. Or something.

Did you even read the article?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why are you surprised @Job. Tusk is just confirming what everyone, everywhere has said for ages. This whole issue is a Tory created issue - a gamble by Cameron to appease a tiny number of absolute cunts in the Tory party that backfired.

But many remainers will still vote Tory. Because they don't see who put them in this shit in the first place.

Job

The utter arrogance of the comment..you will lose everything.
Like they are playing.a fucking game of monopoly.
Half the country wanted out..half of the most important country wanted out and all that fuck is bothered about while being interviewed for his 15 minutes of fame is that he told him not to ask..because we know best..because everything us brexiters know about the EU and its goals was contained in those few sentences.
If only you had just ignored them...if only we could find a way to crush it.
That daft prick and all the daft pricks in Brussels are literaly going to sail their ship up shit creek and blame the crocodiles.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No words of condemnation for Cameron, who gambled with our country to appease 15% of the tory party?

Funny that.

Job

Or continue in club that more than half wanted out of.

Job

Hilary Benn very nearly put his foot in it tonight.
Asked if its just remainers trying to scupper Brexit.
He said..'well in the end we are a maj.....we have to find a way forward.

And there it is again...fuck the vote we know best.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hilary Benn very nearly put his foot in it tonight.
Asked if its just remainers trying to scupper Brexit.
He said..'well in the end we are a maj.....we have to find a way forward.

And there it is again...fuck the vote we know best.
And yet those MPs have a more recent democratic mandate than the referendum.

Job

Well deeing as the court rules over even our supreme court..effectively its all of them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well deeing as the court rules over even our supreme court..effectively its all of them.
Wrong. Only in certain areas of law which are laid out in the treaties. Try reading them.

Bodhi

And yet those MPs have a more recent democratic mandate than the referendum.

Yes, 80% of the votes went to parties that said they would respect the result of the referendum - which was to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom