Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I agree and disagree.
His views on Islam are pretty well mine..that we shouldnt accomodate a medieval cult and should be proactive in eliminating it by generation.

Oh so totally unbias too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
France and Germany came out recently and said the same. I posted about it earlier in the thread.

And I don't give a fuck what our government hints at - if we had any class at all, or any claim to be better, fairer or more progressive than our european counterparts, we'd have done this ages ago. They're still having to "apply", whereas EU countries are saying "don't worry, we've got your back".

As I posted about extensively last year.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thanks for the facepalm @Embattle. Good to see you really don't care about how fellow human beings who live in the UK are being made to feel. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How exactly can they say this without EU approval..or are they making their own migration decisions.

Which is why they are what in the EU?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh. Surprise. You disagree thst France, Germany and Italy have seized the moral high ground and decided to say to their british immigrants "you guys are good"...

...on what grounds, other than "because".

It's fucking weak Emb.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
How exactly can they say this without EU approval..or are they making their own migration decisions.

Which is why they are what in the EU?

Individual EU countries are completely at liberty to make their own residency and immigration arrangements with third countries, which the UK will be. Its not fucking rocket science. The EU has no say in who we let in from the Commonwealth or elsewhere for instance.

Embattle

FH is my second home
This is going to be a total waste of my time but I'll treat this as my once a month pointless post on one of the many subjects you and other remoaners preach on. Firstly let me state that I don't think the government has handled it very well but I can also understand there are problems that make it hard for the UK government. Some little inconvenient points to counter:

1. 1.2 million vs 3 million.
  2. 1 in to 27 vs 27 in to 1.
  3. I suspect the government has naturally got a lot more going on than it has ever had to deal with in the past (excluding war), the UK government hasn't exactly been competent at the best of times.
  4. You really are over hyping what could mainly be considered as little more than platitudes from the 3 countries out of 27 so far, even when you read the actual content of what has been said there are various limitations, requirements, etc.
Any way back to the ratings so I can save my sanity and avoid the endless drivel.

Job

Individual EU countries are completely at liberty to make their own residency and immigration arrangements with third countries, which the UK will be. Its not fucking rocket science. The EU has no say in who we let in from the Commonwealth or elsewhere for instance.
Ok yes..Im getting confused with pre and post brexit.
Their keeness to guarantee from their end says everything about them wanting us to recipricate.
Or maybe its all part of some cunning plan.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
3wf927guxe821.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't know why you bother. It's been on the cards for ages, but people would facepalm for pointing it out, now they'll facepalm because they don't care.

It's all about personal experience. Even after brexit, if the pound becomes worth half a dollar, people won't give a shit if they have a house and a job.

If 25% of the country lost their jobs and the suicide rate tripled, those with jobs and houses would give zero fucks.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Don't know why you bother. It's been on the cards for ages, but people would facepalm for pointing it out, now they'll facepalm because they don't care.

It's all about personal experience. Even after brexit, if the pound becomes worth half a dollar, people won't give a shit if they have a house and a job.

If 25% of the country lost their jobs and the suicide rate tripled, those with jobs and houses would give zero fucks.
I'm building up to 2020 when I'll be able to shout at all my Leave-voting family and friends and tell them, "Well done you cunt."

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Works for me. My assets are all in dollars so I'll be fucking loaded :D

Bodhi

Well if you will insist on looking for negatives everywhere, I'm more than happy to look for the positives in those.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well if you will insist on looking for negatives everywhere, I'm more than happy to look for the positives in those.
Yes, and lepers should think of how good it is for weight-control. Silver-linings all over the place.

Bodhi

Yes, and lepers should think of how good it is for weight-control. Silver-linings all over the place.

And howling at the moon for 4 years will help you not shout abuse at Leave voting friends, as you'd probably have none left.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Positives that are personal to you aren't positives in the grand scheme of things though, are they? Or are you genuinely that self-centred?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Positives that are personal to you aren't positives in the grand scheme of things though, are they? Or are you genuinely that self-centred?

I think he and many other middle class Brexiteers have the Victorian attitude of self help; people are in their shit positions purely down to their bad life choices, and everyone has the ability to elevate their selves.

I suppose an element of it is true; Brexit is going to open many opportunities for people to fill void, however, this is where my views alter, I believe it'll be the elites that take advantage, not the masses.

Job

The ex head of the bankmof England...some credentials there said.
Compared to other events Brexit will be a barely noticeable blip on the UKs economic timeline in ten years.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Also kind of at war with 17.4 million people who voted to Leave....

Not at all. This is about asserting the sovereignty of Parliament, which is literally the only justification for Brexit that isn’t total bollocks in the first place.

This isn’t a ploy to stop Brexit, it is to curb the government’s attempts to push their preferred flavour of Brexit without any further debate or oversight, and how is that democracy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom