Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You dont see the problem..no.
The EU is terribly unbalanced, unemployment , incomes and future for the youth is massively different in Germany and Spain.
You buy it to to movement of kabour because you have a few trendy mates who have done it and you are free to do it.
The vast ..vast majority of people dont do it because of a very long list of reasons.
France is going through some serious shit now with even the Police joining in the protests and you are crying over something..that firstly..wo t happen..and secondly calling me a turd for having the audacity to suggest France should employ its own first.
You cant build a utopia on a social engineering dream.

You can make all those arguments about Britain itself. Following your logic London should declare independence immediately.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
'The EU is terribly unbalanced' is funny too.

The EU has focused -so- much of their spending on the poorer countries to sort their infrastructure out.

Ultimately, yeah, it's so that they can afford to buy German cars, but at least it's some form of development, it also begs the question in a post-Brexit world, why would a EU nation buy goods from the UK who has effectively turned it's back on the other European states, when Germany is a massive player in a club that spends billions improving neighbouring countries?

It's all well and good saying that the Commonwealth will help us, but I don't see that coming into fruition - the big players such as Canada and Australia are their own boys now, they won't bend over when we ask them to, they'll be just as competitive as any other country.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Lol 7 euros...that will NEVER be implemented.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

The experts, you say...

Talk about trying to manufacture outrage to distract peoples' attention.

Job

No..it will end up working like it is now..I will admit any excuse to tax the traveller could well result in it being called some kind of bullshit runway tax or something.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if anyone would have been bothered if he has actually shouted out 'stupid man'.
Almost sort of agreeing with this. If he’d said stupid bitch or stupid cunt then I’d be shocked. If he just said yes, she was being stupid and is a woman so I called her a stupid woman then it wouldn’t bother me or most people. Lying about it is a much bigger deal imo.

Job

A forensic lip teader says he said people...so apart from the obvious farce of PC that we continue to descend into...he can tell them to shove an apology..for something he has no reason whatsoever to apologise for even if he did say woman.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
WHO THE FUCK CARES? Ridiculous distraction from way more important issues

Job

I think there is code on the server to prevent that...should never happen, like crossing the proton streams in Ghostbusters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The dont knowers are being swayed by the doom brigade...who get all the press...bit late now, maybe instead at laughing at Ukip, europhiles should have been taking them seriously.

You mean the 100% chance that our economy will decline post brexit?

Yeah.

Maybe after 100 years we'll recover :)

Job

Ex bank of England chief said at its worst brexit would be an unoticable blip in twenty years time.

But on the GOOD side, we have ditched the EU superstate and its borderless drone population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom