Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
Interesting, it clearly makes sense for them to push it to that value as then the buyer in the UK has to deal with everything.

On a related tangent it's also interesting to see how far bullshitting in branding goes these days "Brooks" "England" "1866" all from Italy.
@Tom brought it up before. It was Brooks England and it was established in 1866 but was bought out by an Italian company. It's a strange situation (made worse by Brexit because orders are fulfilled from Italy) but the name isn't some marketing gimmick.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I do not understand why this is not perceived as a UK problem..... you are missing out on a shit tonne of potential exports which can only be good for the country end of....but sure it is not the UKs problem ... lets just carry on sticking our heads in the sand....

As for uk keyboards in Europe you can absolutely get them it takes some searching for though ... it is indeed more difficult to get a laptop with an English keyboard but Dell do them you sometimes need to call them however to make sure that they change the cofiguration i just tried and you can not change that config yourself in Sweden... I try not to buy anything English these days deliberately and I have not found an issue with substitution and in most cases finding a product that is if not the same but better...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Bit like the cafe that opened the other day near me that was established in the 1930s or some shit.

Even though its been other stuff for *years*

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Tom brought it up before. It was Brooks England and it was established in 1866 but was bought out by an Italian company. It's a strange situation (made worse by Brexit because orders are fulfilled from Italy) but the name isn't some marketing gimmick.
Sure. I don't have an issue with this particular one, I just find it fascinating that businesses are simply allowed to present a veneer all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom